What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High fantasy group interest check (CLOSED)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Historical
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Realistic

Hawke.

Sleepin' on the blacktop
I'm looking to start a roleplay but I dont want to start writing and then have nobody join, I've been developing a high fantasy setting for a few years and originally I was going to use it for dungeons and dragons, then I was going to write some short stories... But honestly I just want to have a good ol play by post high fantasy rp.
This would be semi serious and semi literate at the very least, and set in Leohain, the setting I mentioned (also the setting of my friend DovahBeat DovahBeat 's roleplay, but he owns half of my heart so he owns half of everything else too so I let him use it)
The best way I can describe Leohain is somewhere between Thedas, skyrim, and westeros. With lots of magic, spirits, talking animals, and all the fun stuff a high fantasy roleplay needs. I have ideas for some plot points already, I just need to know if there's any interest in this before I go about typing everything up. Also interested in hearing what everyone would be looking for in a rp like this.

Last edited:

Hawke.

Sleepin' on the blacktop
Yes so long as I can look over them first, but in general most of your common fantasy races and your D&D races will probably be allowed

SerpentineWitch

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis
Interested! I've got about 6 years experience of text-based roleplay and 2 years of D&D experience. I'd love to hear more about the plot/setting.

Hawke.

Sleepin' on the blacktop
Woo! Looks like I've got a good group. I just got back from a renaissance fair, and now I have to go to work, but I'll start working on it tonight and tomorrow probably!

Last edited:

Hawke.

Sleepin' on the blacktop
Just thought I would ask, would anyone here be interested in a discord OOC? I can still have an on-site OOC if that's preferred

Hawke.

Sleepin' on the blacktop
I'm working on the discord now, I can go ahead and send a link, there's not a whole lot there yet though. I'm working on writing what I need for the lore page a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread