• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High fantasy group interest check (CLOSED)

We are, you can find out a little about the story in the discord, or I can DM it to you. We'll prolly stay open a while, I don't expect everyone to be interested or stay long but I am hopeful.

Lore and character sheet threads are finally up! we are accepting!

Thank you! ^^ I like yours as well, DA2 was a fun game.

I think I might wanna give this game a shot, though its been a while since I've been in a group RP. Doesn't look like I can join the discord, though, the link may be expired Nevermind, the link in the other thread works :D

Last edited:
Yeah I have no idea what's up with these links. They're all the same, set to never expire. They're just fussy

Hawke. Hawke. I am interested, but can I ask if this will be building your characters like a D&D character or not? I am good either way, just asking.

Sure, head on over to the discord or the lore pages. Let me know if the links dont work they're a hot mess

Yes please! A friend and I have been looking for a DND-esque world to play our sibling characters in. It's apparently not a very favorable genre right now .-.

Yeah... I tried to find one before finally deciding to just make one myself, its hard to find medieval roleplays at all anymore it seems. Much less high fantasy.
I'll be sure to message you first if we get a couple of open spots though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back