• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Silence Falls (A 1920s Group RP Interest Check) (Always open!)

I'm an information professional so think librarian, archivist, etc. Just imagine how this makes me feel when I'm in a profession that is literally all about preserving information and making it accessible to people 😭
UGH that is heartbreaking I am so sorry! :( It honestly is devastating, I'm coming from the perspective of a (casual) Film Historian but I still share that frustration and pain. Preservation is SO important.

I need to find a theater near me that does such a thing, it's such a wonderful and fascinating experience to see them on a movie screen rather than say on tv or youtube lol. You're very lucky to experience that, one day I will hopefully!
I hope you do! It’s fascinating (especially when you’re as extra as me and go wearing a 1920s-style dress lol)

I'm sad about how so many of them are lost. The studio fires :(
It’s tragic, for sure. Maybe I’m just a cockeyed optimist, but I’ve heard of movies that are 100+ years old being found in unlikely places. I like to hope that we’ll hear of some more being discovered in the future.

I hope you do! It’s fascinating (especially when you’re as extra as me and go wearing a 1920s-style dress lol)

It’s tragic, for sure. Maybe I’m just a cockeyed optimist, but I’ve heard of movies that are 100+ years old being found in unlikely places. I like to hope that we’ll hear of some more being discovered in the future.
Now see, I would dress up in period costume too honestly for such an occasion! :D That's how it should be done.

We do have a CS thread and an OOC thread you can check out btw, the links are in the very first post in this thread. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back