• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High fantasy group interest check (CLOSED)

Hawke.

I'm looking to start a roleplay but I dont want to start writing and then have nobody join, I've been developing a high fantasy setting for a few years and originally I was going to use it for dungeons and dragons, then I was going to write some short stories... But honestly I just want to have a good ol play by post high fantasy rp.
This would be semi serious and semi literate at the very least, and set in Leohain, the setting I mentioned (also the setting of my friend DovahBeat DovahBeat 's roleplay, but he owns half of my heart so he owns half of everything else too so I let him use it)
The best way I can describe Leohain is somewhere between Thedas, skyrim, and westeros. With lots of magic, spirits, talking animals, and all the fun stuff a high fantasy roleplay needs. I have ideas for some plot points already, I just need to know if there's any interest in this before I go about typing everything up. Also interested in hearing what everyone would be looking for in a rp like this.

Last edited:
Yes so long as I can look over them first, but in general most of your common fantasy races and your D&D races will probably be allowed

I'm interested! Never done a group roleplay on this site so bare with me haha

Interested! I've got about 6 years experience of text-based roleplay and 2 years of D&D experience. I'd love to hear more about the plot/setting.

Woo! Looks like I've got a good group. I just got back from a renaissance fair, and now I have to go to work, but I'll start working on it tonight and tomorrow probably!

Last edited:
Just thought I would ask, would anyone here be interested in a discord OOC? I can still have an on-site OOC if that's preferred

I'm working on the discord now, I can go ahead and send a link, there's not a whole lot there yet though. I'm working on writing what I need for the lore page a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back