• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DGpE.gif
Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and and willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!) I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past, I'm just not that interested in it as others I suppose.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themes so this roleplay will be full of them.

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I am looking to do a roleplay based on the anime/manga, Hellsing and to use a mixture of canon characters and OCs.

<3 = Craving this pairing
Bold = I would like to play this role

Alucard x OC x Dark Walter <3
Alucard x OC x Enrico Maxwell <3
Alucard x OC <3
Seras x Pip
Seras
x OC
Seras x OC x Pip
Seras x Integra
Anderson
x OC
Pip x OC <3
Pip x OC x Anderson
Pip
x OC x Captain (or any Millennium villain) <3
Jan x OC
Luke x OC
Jan x OC x Luke
Luke
x OC x Pip
Rip Van Winkle
x OC
Doctor x OC

Open to other pairings

Last edited:
74511cfa-891c-4b1d-bb1e-18285df24112-gif.952694

I could easily sign myself up for Alucard x OC x Dark Walter, I am currently have a big rewatch of all of Hellsing and I do have an interest in starting to play some canon characters from Hellsing again.

I could easily sign myself up for Alucard x OC x Dark Walter, I am currently have a big rewatch of all of Hellsing and I do have an interest in starting to play some canon characters from Hellsing again

Thank you for the interest. I would love to discuss doing a Hellsing roleplay with you. I can also play any canon character for you in return. Please send me a message and we chat more there. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back