• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm new to this, but I'm on the hunt for anyone who roleplays literate (minimum), who has a good knowledge of books and film, either or. I'd be playing OC, but I dont mind whether others want to play canon or OC, as long as you run the bio by me first.
it would be based on the same timeline as Harry Potter was at Hogwarts with potential to do a next-gen.
Run any queries by me, and if you have experience with group RPs and how to make them work please lend a hand! xoxo
I have experience in Group RPs and a next next gen character. The Grandson of Remus Lupin. His name is Selenio Lupin. He's also going to be a Dark Wizard

Hey! I'm new to the site and am interested in joining but don't want to mess with it if you've already started. Is it possible for me to read to see how the group dynamics work?

Hey! I'm new to the site and am interested in joining but don't want to mess with it if you've already started. Is it possible for me to read to see how the group dynamics work?
There's not really any group dynamics seeing as they just arrived and are now in the common rooms

Everyone's met and there are a few loose friendships forming but that's currently about it. You should probably be able to drop in pretty seamlessly if the gm is alright with that. What house were you thinking about having your character be in? (A Gryffindor would be ideal if you're interested, but don't worry if it's not your thing).

This is the main thread, feel free to read up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back