• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Lol

Minister: Um no, we're actually here to discuss broom regulations-

Music box: Who needs broom regulations? Wizards should rule the planet, you blood traitors!

Minister: Let's end this meeting before this gets too crazy
Music box: YOU CAN'T KEEP ME QUIET FOREVER!!!!

I'd prefer to start in year one really, that way the friendships could evolve naturally.

Riddle would highlight how the dark lord is a half blood, and its customary for a child to take their fathers name over their mothers, so that's why her surname is that.

I'd prefer to start in year one really, that way the friendships could evolve naturally.

Riddle would highlight how the dark lord is a half blood, and its customary for a child to take their fathers name over their mothers, so that's why her surname is that.
Yes, but she's living with Bella's brother right?

Cause it was Salazar's last name. Also I'm kinda interested in the sorting ceremony if you keep her last name Riddle, who knows Voldy's real name anyway?

Well Voldemort spent his entire life trying to bury his relations to the Riddle family, so for him to name his daughter after them would be stupid

Voldemort would want Lileath to be proud of carrying Salazar's bloodline, so of course he'd name her after it. Also, to name her anything else would imply that she isn't good enough to carry the name.

Yeah but Voldemort wasn't planning on dying when they named her, so the idea that she would've needed to hide her identity wouldn't of come up. Also, I think one of Bella's conditions on giving her to yaxley would be that he's not to change her name so she'll always know what she is.

So, where do we start?
I've been busy for the past few hours but I wanted to drop in and say that I agree with starting year one. I think it makes sense, besides we can make things interesting for ourselves, not everything revolves around the golden trio, who knows what they missed in Hogwarts, they weren't in the other houses were they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back