• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

Oh geez. Thanks for the tag. I didn't even know this thread was here lol
I'll get reading and working on a character

Hello! I'm looking to join this.

You're very welcome! Please read through the content posted before (especially rules). And feel free to message me/tag me for any questions! I plan to start the RP this coming weekend (probably Sunday), so that's everyone's deadline for characters.

gg-blair-happy.gif

tfw you get too excited writing your character's history and realize its 6+ paragraphs without being finished

I just want to reiterate that the Sorting Hat decides what house your first year goes into. For those of you who have put a house in your first year's profile - this is NOT guaranteed. If you have a convincing argument for why your character should be in a specific house, you'll get the chance to tell me/the Hat when we RP those scenes.

Below is a list of profiles in the student record, and people who still need to make one (if you're still interested!) I do plan to start on Sunday (or Monday, as time permits), so please get these in asap! Let me know if I've missed anything or put you in the wrong category. :) Also please let me know if you'd like to drop/are no longer interested. No hard feelings, I know things come up, I'd just like to know so I can stop bothering you with all these tags!

complete
milena, zara, - avira avira
alice - @Smoaki
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z
orla - spectro spectro
ben, cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
joey - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
claudia - Trinket Trinket
susanna, sidney - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
iris - MochiHaru MochiHaru
shana - PixieDust PixieDust
brynn - Armorath Armorath
adrian - @ZAuger
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling

incomplete
guinevere - avira avira (trying to wait to see which houses/years need filling)
jesse, gabriel - Abendrot Abendrot
6th yr ravenclaw, 1st yr - @Volupe
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
3 characters - Webs Elk Webs Elk
ravenclaw 6th yr, prof. ravenhurst - PixieDust PixieDust
chris, carrie, camren - r e i r e i
winston - C classAteam
will - wdinatx wdinatx
lucinda - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
evan - @Smoaki

not yet received
Princept Princept goldiggings goldiggings purplepanda288 purplepanda288 H Hammer @A U R U M Silverbane Silverbane Rasia Iketei Rasia Iketei

Last edited:
avira avira

I'm still in! I've just been busy with testing and I've been brain dead all week due to it.

Below is a list of profiles in the student record, and people who still need to make one (if you're still interested!) I do plan to start on Sunday (or Monday, as time permits), so please get these in asap! Let me know if I've missed anything or put you in the wrong category. :) Also please let me know if you'd like to drop/are no longer interested. No hard feelings, I know things come up, I'd just like to know so I can stop bothering you with all these tags!

complete
alice - @Smoaki
orla - spectro spectro
ben, cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
joey - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
claudia - Trinket Trinket

incomplete
milena, zara, guinevere - avira avira (trying to wait to see which houses/years need filling)
jesse, gabriel - Abendrot Abendrot
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z
6th yr ravenclaw, 1st yr - @Volupe
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
3 characters - Webs Elk Webs Elk
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
1st yr, ravenclaw 6th yr, prof. ravenhurst - PixieDust PixieDust
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling
winston - C classAteam

not yet received
Princept Princept goldiggings goldiggings purplepanda288 purplepanda288 H Hammer @A U R U M Literally Batman Literally Batman Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel r e i r e i Silverbane Silverbane Armorath Armorath MochiHaru MochiHaru Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno Rasia Iketei Rasia Iketei
It seems huge and complicated for me >.<
By any chance could you make a TLDR of EVERYTHING? Like a small post with all of the NECESSARY things for the RolePlay?

avira avira

I'm still in! I've just been busy with testing and I've been brain dead all week due to it.

Believe me, I know the feeling. Stupid school!

But no worries! Just wanted to gently remind people because if you guys are anything like me, I'm majorly forgetful. :p

It seems huge and complicated for me >.<
By any chance could you make a TL;DR of EVERYTHING? Like a small post with all of the NECESSARY things for the RolePlay?

If you've read the landing post (the first one, with all the tabs), that contains (most importantly) the rules (blue tab) and the setting (yellow tab). Then, when you go to make a character in Student Records, make sure you read the Quill of Acceptance tab, that'll have the CS skeleton.

Most everything else is extra. I'm cool with OC professors as long as they are just considered associate professors, under whoever is canonically teaching at that time. Please feel free to ask questions!

I'm really looking forward to this, I've just also been really busy with school. But now that my semester is over I'll probably be finishing up characters tonight! If it helps with your list Lochlan is going to be in Gryffindor and I think it would be fun for Patrick and Poppy to be in different houses, so feel free to if you need to even things out :)

I'm really looking forward to this, I've just also been really busy with school. But now that my semester is over I'll probably be finishing up characters tonight! If it helps with your list Lochlan is going to be in Gryffindor and I think it would be fun for Patrick and Poppy to be in different houses, so feel free to if you need to even things out :)

This is super considerate, thank you!

avira avira

I'll make my characters as soon as I can. Sorry, totally been really busy. I'll make triplets, probably boy, girl, girl/boy ( Gender-something ) to help out. They can also be in different houses if you wish even though I really want one in Slytherin

avira avira

I'll make my characters as soon as I can. Sorry, totally been really busy. I'll make triplets, probably boy, girl, girl/boy ( Gender-something ) to help out. They can also be in different houses if you wish even though I really want one in Slytherin

You're the freaking best! <3 Definitely one (or more) can be in Slytherin!

You're the freaking best! <3 Definitely one (or more) can be in Slytherin!

It's no issue! I've been looking for a good harry potter rp to do! You're the best for making one!

Am totally still interested! I'm almost finished with an OC, would it be alright if I put a place holder for another one or two? I just wanna start with one just to get it completed and start a little slow. But I have another OC in mind too. And thank you much! avira avira

Am totally still interested! I'm almost finished with an OC, would it be alright if I put a place holder for another one or two? I just wanna start with one just to get it completed and start a little slow. But I have another OC in mind too. And thank you much! avira avira

Most definitely! As long as you have your first year(s) in time for sorting, it's all good with me!

Alright, that works for me. Also, I'm not going to be too busy to stay in the roleplay but the week after next I will be offline on a road trip. Might've wanted to mention it sooner, I apologize if that affects anything. I'll be on much more often after that. And I'll get the one first year up by tomorrow night I hope : )

avira avira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back