• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

avira avira actually i just noticed that compartment 8 is almost full so I'll pick that instead to finish it off! <3

also, just a heads up, I probs won't post until Saturday or Friday because of schoolwork but I'll try

I'll compile a list of relationships for my babes and use that as my relationship list

eep! I'm a rather popular person at the moment Cx

I can't reply just now because i am out of the house, and will be for another couple hours, but when i am home i will get on a reply immediately!! Sorry loves

Yep! That's compartments 2 and 6 (though ghost poet will be back saturday and compartment 2 is open anyway).
I'm planning on sending both of my first years to comp 2 which is why I asked. ^.^

announcement 3
Announcement #3

Hello everyone! I know I've been making these long so I'll try to keep this one short.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be in LA for about a week and a half, and then Australia for a month (wee traveling!). I'll still be in discord (https://discord.gg/k3k67hT) and active on the site, don't worry! I just might disappear for a day or two randomly when on planes.

This Sunday (5/21) or so, I'll transition us into the last leg of our Hogwarts Express journey. The sun will start to set and the scenery will change from farmland to forest. Once we transition might be a good time to have your characters change into their robes. Expect the following Sunday (5/28, give or take a day) to be when we arrive at the actual school.

Can I take this moment to ask you all how you feel about the pacing of this RP? Is it too slow? I'm trying to strike that balance between speed and interest.

I've taken the liberty of deleting the compartment listing most and merging it with this one. Moving forward, I'll also try to tag everyone in each setting post I make, just to make doubly sure no one misses out on our fun.

Mischief managed!

hogwarts express compartments
Max 4 (6 if you REALLY want to or a writer is mia) people per compartment.
Numbers don't necessarily correspond with location on the Express.
Please let me know if anyone is misplaced!

COMPARTMENT 1- FULL
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z
alice - amxlia amxlia
poppy - inkling inkling
patrick - inkling inkling

COMPARTMENT 2 - FULL
susanna - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
elodie - deer deer
kliff - Webs Elk Webs Elk
clay - Webs Elk Webs Elk

COMPARTMENT 3 - FULL
adrian - @ZAuger
rufus - Yarrow Yarrow
will - wdinatx wdinatx
gabe - Abendrot Abendrot
COMPARTMENT 4 - FULL
sartorious - The Silent Z The Silent Z
natalie - deer deer
gwen - avira avira
jack - Webs Elk Webs Elk

COMPARTMENT 5 - FULL
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
iris - MochiHaru MochiHaru
dylan - SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger
saeran - @GimmickPuppet

COMPARTMENT 6 - FULL
sidney - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
evan - amxlia amxlia
siara - @Aero ★
ben - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
COMPARTMENT 7 - OPEN
lochlan - inkling inkling
zara - avira avira
jesse - Abendrot Abendrot

COMPARTMENT 8 - FULL
milena - avira avira
brynn - Armorath Armorath
orla - spectro spectro
lauren - vellichor. vellichor.

COMPARTMENT 9 - OPEN
johanna - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
lucinda - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
ripley - Volfy Volfy
COMPARTMENT 10 - OPEN
x
x
x
x

COMPARTMENT 11 - TEACHERS
prof holton - Volfy Volfy

NOT IN ANY COMPARTMENT
alex, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
claudia - Trinket Trinket
chris, carrie, camren - @h o n e s t p r i n c e
? - PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

avira avira : I think the pace right now is perfectly fine! You're doing an amazing job dearie!

I think there's still time for people to jump them if they wish too! So I'm one of those people who needs to post hahaha!

And seeing that summer is coming and people are coming back and some might go on vacation it gives some leeway! And maybe on the future you can always move it up faster when the time comes (:

avira avira

This pacing is actually perfect for me.

It gives me enough time to actually think about what I want to post before actually posting ^.^

Announcement #3

Hello everyone! I know I've been making these long so I'll try to keep this one short.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be in LA for about a week and a half, and then Australia for a month (wee traveling!). I'll still be in discord (https://discord.gg/k3k67hT) and active on the site, don't worry! I just might disappear for a day or two randomly when on planes.

This Sunday (5/21) or so, I'll transition us into the last leg of our Hogwarts Express journey. The sun will start to set and the scenery will change from farmland to forest. Once we transition might be a good time to have your characters change into their robes. Expect the following Sunday (5/28, give or take a day) to be when we arrive at the actual school.

Can I take this moment to ask you all how you feel about the pacing of this RP? Is it too slow? I'm trying to strike that balance between speed and interest.

I've taken the liberty of deleting the compartment listing most and merging it with this one. Moving forward, I'll also try to tag everyone in each setting post I make, just to make doubly sure no one misses out on our fun.

Mischief managed!

hogwarts express compartments
Max 4 (6 if you REALLY want to or a writer is mia) people per compartment.
Numbers don't necessarily correspond with location on the Express.
Please let me know if anyone is misplaced!

COMPARTMENT 1- FULL
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z
alice - amxlia amxlia
poppy - inkling inkling
patrick - inkling inkling

COMPARTMENT 2 - FULL
susanna - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
elodie - deer deer
kliff - Webs Elk Webs Elk
clay - Webs Elk Webs Elk

COMPARTMENT 3 - FULL
adrian - @ZAuger
rufus - Yarrow Yarrow
will - wdinatx wdinatx
gabe - Abendrot Abendrot
COMPARTMENT 4 - FULL
sartorious - The Silent Z The Silent Z
natalie - deer deer
gwen - avira avira
jack - Webs Elk Webs Elk

COMPARTMENT 5 - FULL
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
iris - MochiHaru MochiHaru
dylan - SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger
saeran - @GimmickPuppet

COMPARTMENT 6 - FULL
sidney - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
evan - amxlia amxlia
siara - @Aero ★
ben - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
COMPARTMENT 7 - OPEN
lochlan - inkling inkling
zara - avira avira

COMPARTMENT 8 - FULL
milena - avira avira
brynn - Armorath Armorath
orla - spectro spectro
lauren - vellichor. vellichor.

COMPARTMENT 9 - OPEN
johanna - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
lucinda - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
ripley - Volfy Volfy

COMPARTMENT 10 - OPEN
x
x
x
x

COMPARTMENT 11 - TEACHERS
prof holton - Volfy Volfy

NOT IN ANY COMPARTMENT
alex, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
claudia - Trinket Trinket
chris, carrie, camren - @h o n e s t p r i n c e
? - PaperGhosts PaperGhosts
The present pace of this Rp works well for me. Helps keep the number of Rps and OC's I'm in and have under control for now. As each is running at a consistent but fair pace.

So glad I've not fallen too far behind. Managed to get on for a bit tonight but I won't be fully back until tomorrow night I don't think. I hope I got to everyone that Sid is interacting with now? Evan and company.

deer deer did we throw Elodie and Susanna together yet? Did I miss your post or am I good?

And Webs Elk Webs Elk was it Susanna, Clay and Kiliff barge in on? I just wanted to make sure

So glad I've not fallen too far behind. Managed to get on for a bit tonight but I won't be fully back until tomorrow night I don't think. I hope I got to everyone that Sid is interacting with now? Evan and company.

deer deer did we throw Elodie and Susanna together yet? Did I miss your post or am I good?

And Webs Elk Webs Elk was it Susanna, Clay and Kiliff barge in on? I just wanted to make sure
Elodie hasn't been posted yet, actually!
Nor has Natalie!

However, Webs Elk Webs Elk mentioned my babies in the compartment , nevertheless, I'll transition it according to his/her post~

Elodie hasn't been posted yet, actually!
Nor has Natalie!

However, Webs Elk Webs Elk mentioned my babies in the compartment , nevertheless, I'll transition it according to his/her post~

Oops. I read the compartment listing and thought that both Natalie and Elodie were in their respective compartments already.

>.<

Just give me some time and I'll fix it. Sorry about that ...

Oops. I read the compartment listing and thought that both Natalie and Elodie were in their respective compartments already.

>.<

Just give me some time and I'll fix it. Sorry about that ...
You're totally fine dearie! Promise!

Apologies for taking so long to respond. In in the process of moving but I hope to have them up by Wednesday

Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno deer deer

I just realized that everyone in our compartment has a cat! ^.^ (although Kliff and Clay share one. Maybe, sometime after they arrive at Hogwarts, we can send them on an adventure to get Kliff his own cat XD)

Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno deer deer

I just realized that everyone in our compartment has a cat! ^.^ (although Kliff and Clay share one. Maybe, sometime after they arrive at Hogwarts, we can send them on an adventure to get Kliff his own cat XD)
yes. PLEASE.
ELODIE IS SOOOO DOWN.

Elodie: What? Bagheera and I will help!
Bagheera: *meows lazily and sleeps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back