• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

Hello everyone,

I'd like to join this wonderful looking Rp, if you are stil accepting that is. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and I try to be active multiple times a week. As soon as I get admittance, I'll be starting my character sheet.

Greets,
Aart.

Hello everyone,

I'd like to join this wonderful looking Rp, if you are stil accepting that is. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and I try to be active multiple times a week. As soon as I get admittance, I'll be starting my character sheet.

Greets,
Aart.
Dear Aart,

We are still accepting new players and characters! A first year isn't mandatory anymore so you are free to make one if you'd like! If not, you can make any years as you please! The sorting hasn't happened yet but should be done this week sometime if you do make a first year! Nothing big has happened yet so we are just starting and all charas have arrived at hogwarts!

So, feel free to join in the fun! Heheh.

Sincerely,
Twinkle
Co-GM

Updates:

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno @donaphiin Yarrow Yarrow AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98 @Lady Magicae Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002 inkling inkling Volfy Volfy Cychotic Cychotic The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Armorath Armorath @Starfish @AKKaleb The Silent Z The Silent Z avira avira deer deer Aart Aart n u n c h i n u n c h i explosiveKitten explosiveKitten T That_Irish_Person (hello lovely, i'm tagging you bc you posted a new cs! avira avira shall check your cs soon!) amxlia amxlia Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf @anynewplayerswhoseesthispost

Housekeeping:
- Hello lovelies! I am tagging you guys since I wanted to keep you guys updated! I know with some of the tags I did you guys haven't been on, and when you see this just let avira avira , The Silent Z The Silent Z , and I know if you're still interested!
- For some tags, I know there hasn't been a post from you guys because maybe you're waiting on a reply and haven't posted since the way beginning and may be a little lost, but don't fret! In this post, it'll be easy to transition into the rp and where the setting is currently!
- Also, I know from some of you guys, I may be tagging and I haven't heard if you guys are still in or not! If you're not please let us know so I can stop tagging you guys in here! I would hate to annoy you with tags and whatnot! (I also know notifications can be a lil floppy too).
- If you see this message and you haven't been tagged and you're still interested, let us know too!

Characters
- This is to the new members, because we have an influx of first years, those who are new to this RP and are new players, you guys don't need to make first years! I know it says in the Student Records you need to make one, but, we haven't updated the rosters or the information area just yet! However, if you'd like a first year, please, feel free to make one!

Roleplay
- Current setting:
The first years are currently outside the Great Hall waiting to go inside the Hall to be sorted! The reason why we haven't gotten into the Great Hall for the ceremony is because we wanted everyone to catch up with the recent GM post!
- For characters stuck in a "lock position" with those who have yet to respond, you guys can have your characters already be at Hogwarts being greeted by Professor McGonagall and etc. following along that GM post!

For my older years beyond first years, you guys will be in the Great Hall , waiting for the ceremony to start! So please feel
free to mix and mingle as you please with each other!

Sorting Ceremony
Hello lovelies! So, once everyone who's still in the rp post according to the GM post based on your character's year, the sorting will commence!

The sorting will NOT happen in the IC (unless avira avira changed this idea). The sorting will be in PMs! That means avira avira will PM everyone individually and you guys will PM the sorting with your characters!
- Once each first year is sorted, I am sure there will be a GM post that will debrief the ceremony so that there is a recap and the other years can have an idea of who is in their Houses and etc!
- The reason why the Sorting isn't in IC and is in PM is because we have a lot of first years and doing one individually in the IC would be quite long!

If there's any questions, let us know!
If there's any changes, avira avira let us know too!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I uhh... I've had a lot of personal stuff going on and I've been a little bit distracted and had no idea where else to go with this.. I'll be trying to get a post out today though. I hope you guys can forgive my absense

Alright, deer deer , sounds good! I think I'll just put up a small thing for Sid so if any older years want to interact he'll be open. Might not get it up until tomorrow though cause I'm busy with family today.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten : Johanna is free to be assumed that she made it to Hogwarts and is with the group of first years! Your girly can interact with anyone you'd like! There is a recent GM post and you can have Johanna react accordingly to what was written! It's a okay! I hope things are better for you now!

Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno : You're a okay! You've been on point and I know you're one of our active members here! Thank you so much for sticking around! I totally understand since it is independence day for those in the US too!

Sounds alright to me lovely! Sorry if I've been mia for anyone I've been out all weekend and my notifications don't always show up right away? It's a my-stupid-phone-thing Cx

amxlia amxlia : You're totally a okay ! I understand , no worries! I'm glad you're still with us!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I uhh... I've had a lot of personal stuff going on and I've been a little bit distracted and had no idea where else to go with this.. I'll be trying to get a post out today though. I hope you guys can forgive my absense
Still In! I haven't actually began making my CS yet, but I definitely will do some of it today! (Just a tad busy with a couple birthdays coming up.)

announcement 4
Announcement #4

Hey all! I know I've been a bit quiet recently, my apologies for that. I was on this really long trip to the other side of the world. It was both exhausting and amazing, but I am extremely happy to be home. Thankfully I've got some awesome Co-GMs who've held down the fort in my absence. To all the new faces, welcome to our RP! To all the old ones, thanks for sticking around.

I'm doing a massive amount of housekeeping starting with the character list. If I haven't seen or heard from you in the past two weeks or so (that doesn't mean IC posts, even just here or on discord), I'll be removing your characters from the list. This doesn't mean you've been removed from the RP, though! If you're still interested, please feel free to ping me and I'll add your characters right back in. Likewise, if there's anyone new I've forgotten to tag, ping me and bug me about it! I'm really forgetful, which is why I make so many lists and try to keep them current.

We'll be moving into sorting soon (probably after I finish getting everything in order). I'll explain this in the setting post again, but for the sake of time the part with the sorting hat will be RPed between me and each person with a first year in PMs. After we figure out where your character is going in the PM, I'll do batches of announcements as the hat in the In Character page.

Lastly, I've edited the rules a bit. Anyone who joins after sorting (or even now) doesn't have to make a first year. The rest is basically the same.

As always, if anyone has any questions, please let me know (and tag me so I see it)!

Mischief Managed.

@Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Cychotic Cychotic amxlia amxlia Abendrot Abendrot The Silent Z The Silent Z spectro spectro ? deer deer Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Trinket Trinket @AKKaleb Yarrow Yarrow inkling inkling Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno MochiHaru MochiHaru Armorath Armorath wdinatx wdinatx @ZAuger Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002 SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger @Aero ★ @GimmickPuppet @donaphiin Volfy Volfy n u n c h i n u n c h i Ravenclaw Ravenclaw @Lady Magicae scorpiodragon scorpiodragon AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98 The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard ApfelSeine ApfelSeine @Starfish Aart Aart T That_Irish_Person @Starfish DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L @donaphiin @AKKaleb

Sorting Ceremony Results
GRYFFINDOR | SLYTHERIN | RAVENCLAW | HUFFLEPUFF

HUFFLEPUFF - Zephyrus Armstrong - AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight
SLYTHERIN - Ebenezer Ash - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
SLYTHERIN - Milena Avery - avira avira
HUFFLEPUFF - Clarrissa Beid - @AKKaleb
Kliffton Beid - @AKKaleb
Lucinda Blackthorn - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
Lauren Evan - @donaphiin
Alannah Grayson - @Lady Magicae
GRYFFINDOR - Johanna Grace Hayes - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Aberdeen Higgins - sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98
Nishant Majumdar - scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Alice Montgomery - amxlia amxlia
Matt Payne - DOUBLENICK3L DOUBLENICK3L
Susanna Rosewarne - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
GRYFFINDOR - Elodie Scamander - deer deer
RAVENCLAW - Rufus VanDam - Yarrow Yarrow
Tyrus Zanewood - The Silent Z The Silent Z

Last edited:
avira avira how do we know if we have been accepted into the rp? And when is the sorting?

If you could add one more to positive traits, negative traits, fears, and quirks, that would be awesome!

Are you saying your character is Isolt Sayre's great great great etc. grand daughter? Like, is this a direct descent? I don't think any of her children kept her name. If you could trace the descent for me, that might be useful (like a family tree sort of thing, leading up to your character).

Also, could you elaborate on this ambition of hers to create a name that will inspire fear in others? It seems a little bit out of left field when painted against the rest of your CS, lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE it when people want to write characters on the villainous side of things! It just seems a bit strange when there's no mention of such an ambition in any other part of her CS.

avira avira The wand was laying by the tree, and Matt had the urge to take hold of it...because he felt like it called him. The wand itself needed to be founded by a worthy possessor. I guess Matt thinks he's that worthy possessor.

avira avira The wand was laying by the tree, and Matt had the urge to take hold of it...because he felt like it called him. The wand itself needed to be founded by a worthy possessor. I guess Matt thinks he's that worthy possessor.

I guess my concern is - what was the wand doing there in the first place? Wasn't he just walking home, in a nondescript place? And it was just under a tree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back