• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

I've been posting fine with Sartorious. But find myself stuck on what to post for Tyrus without it being quite short and lacking details or personality. But I'll have something up.

How's it going for others? (:

Well Yolanda is in a cariage by herself so if anyone wants to join her carriage that is fine as she's open still, Michael has just approached Natalie, Fig and Sidney though you'll have to read my edited post on page 8 to get anything from them. Nishant is still waiting for being noticed by explosiveKitten explosiveKitten but since my characters are being ignored and the waiting is getting long, I'm okay with skipping to the sorting.

I've been posting fine with Sartorious. But find myself stuck on what to post for Tyrus without it being quite short and lacking details or personality. But I'll have something up.

How's it going for others? (:
I could edit my post where Alannah talks to Tyrus as well?
Well Yolanda is in a cariage by herself so if anyone wants to join her carriage that is fine as she's open still, Michael has just approached Natalie, Fig and Sidney though you'll have to read my edited post on page 8 to get anything from them. Nishant is still waiting for being noticed by explosiveKitten explosiveKitten but since my characters are being ignored and the waiting is getting long, I'm okay with skipping to the sorting.
I could edit my post and have Nathan interact with Yolanda?

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Ah, you have one of yours interacting with Nat and Sid now? I did not know, I'm sorry. Gimme a sec and I'll spin up a reply to include your character : )

Edited my post with Sid, so Michael can join them ^^

Last edited:
I could edit my post where Alannah talks to Tyrus as well?

I could edit my post and have Nathan interact with Yolanda?
Oh? That's a nice offer. If you want that's cool with me. But no worries if not. Just had a writers block with him, I think I had him off the train and in boat last i recall.

UM. GUYS.
I DIDNT GET ANY OOC NOTIFICATIONS TIL I WENT TO MY WATCH THREAD.
ill respond for nat soon <3

MegMath13 MegMath13

No worries! My post may have been faulty with the tags or something, I know I rushed the ending of it. So it could possibly of read that way. But no worries Lady M. I figured you might have been moving on toward the next scene or something.

MegMath13 MegMath13

No worries! My post may have been faulty with the tags or something, I know I rushed the ending of it. So it could possibly of read that way. But no worries Lady M. I figured you might have been moving on toward the next scene or something.
My post felt a bit rushed too honestly

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I've been desperately searching for a Harry Potter related roleplay that isn't dead. And this is the first one I've found where I might actually get a reply. I was wondering if you were still open to people joining? If not, I completely understand.

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I've been desperately searching for a Harry Potter related roleplay that isn't dead. And this is the first one I've found where I might actually get a reply. I was wondering if you were still open to people joining? If not, I completely understand.
hello dearie!
i'm one of avira avira 's cogm , and you're just right in time!
i was thinking of changing the scene to the sorting!
you are so free to come and join us!

the replies a lil slow, but theyre here <3

As part of this team I'd say Welcome aboard sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98 as long as we're active then you can bet spots will be open. ^_^ Was going to say hello either way but since ive been tagged and titled, hello!

P.S
I think I'm developing a inner monologue/narrator in my head..... It feels like a live scene or interview where I'm playing the piano and breaking into a soft melody of a tune/song throughout the monologue. Xd

Not crazy, but suddenly my mind has learned new ways to keep active, entertaining and continuing a creative flow.

As part of this team I'd say Welcome aboard sarahmickey98 sarahmickey98 as long as we're active then you can bet spots will be open. ^_^ Was going to say hello either way but since ive been tagged and titled, hello!

P.S
I think I'm developing a inner monologue/narrator in my head..... It feels like a live scene or interview where I'm playing the piano and breaking into a soft melody of a tune/song throughout the monologue. Xd

Not crazy, but suddenly my mind has learned new ways to keep active, entertaining and continuing a creative flow.
oooh, that's a lovely process!
i kinda like that
maybe i should do that ;o

oooh, that's a lovely process!
i kinda like that
maybe i should do that ;o
Thank you! For a second I was thinking it could sound crazy. Lol
Would be cool and it's fun really. I'm seeing a 50's nightclub scene,dimmed lighting a silhouette of myself in a suit and undone tie sitting at the piano... Telling a story of my characters background like it's a biography but In such a form as my mind is creating. Kinda like a audio book/interview or something. I'm not sure what brought this on, but it's keeping the flow. Possibly a cigar and a puff of smoke to complete the scene though.... I don't smoke. My new character idea does, but idk.

It's like I'm writing a book in verbal form while playing a piano and breaking into soft melody from time to time, when I hit certain keys and points in the tune. Could be diagnosis murder and castle and other mysteries inspired. Since it's fitting of the typemof character I've got in mind

Thank you! For a second I was thinking it could sound crazy. Lol
Would be cool and it's fun really. I'm seeing a 50's nightclub scene,dimmed lighting a silhouette of myself in a suit and undone tie sitting at the piano... Telling a story of my characters background like it's a biography but In such a form as my mind is creating. Kinda like a audio book/interview or something. I'm not sure what brought this on, but it's keeping the flow. Possibly a cigar and a puff of smoke to complete the scene though.... I don't smoke. My new character idea does, but idk.

It's like I'm writing a book in verbal form while playing a piano and breaking into soft melody from time to time, when I hit certain keys and points in the tune.
ahh! i can imagine it
and i know what you're talking about too! that's very intriguing if i must say!
but whatever helps the creativity you know?
i really like that thought hehehe

Hiya! Always nice to have new faces come around. I'm Ghosty if you like, I guess I'll go ahead and welcome you too since I'm around ^^

ahh! i can imagine it
and i know what you're talking about too! that's very intriguing if i must say!
but whatever helps the creativity you know?
i really like that thought hehehe
Ah cool! Was trying to describe it correctly, such was my edit to add a piece to its description. Glad you think so (-:
True! It's got me pumped to write a previously mentioned inspired mystery novel centered around a eccentric, pianist trained detective.
<-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back