• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

i just wanted to let you know that i have a really busy day today and for the majority of the day, i'll only have access to my mobile device but i'll try to get a reply for the pm out at some point!!!

i just wanted to let you know that i have a really busy day today and for the majority of the day, i'll only have access to my mobile device but i'll try to get a reply for the pm out at some point!!!

No rush! I don't mind waiting! :D

I guess my concern is - what was the wand doing there in the first place? Wasn't he just walking home, in a nondescript place? And it was just under a tree?
Yes, he was walking home. He just found the wand harmless under the tree. But now that I think about it, do you mind if I edit that part to be more descriptive on why the wand was there?

Yes, he was walking home. He just found the wand harmless under the tree. But now that I think about it, do you mind if I edit that part to be more descriptive on why the wand was there?

Please do! It seems a bit strange that a wand would just randomly be there, but if there's a good story behind it I'd be happy to read it!

Hello,
I was planning on making a 6th year at first, but on second thought I think it might be better to make a first year student. Is that okay?
I think it's best for connecting and interacting with others, because there are mostly first years.

avira avira

I'm finally back home after camp. I'll see what I can do to catch up but I'm moving so I have to pack and stuff as well.

However, I'm still very much interested! ^.^

avira avira I have a plan for Alexander as the RP progress. The man traveled around for 10 years. A lot has happened, he learned a lot, he met a lot of new people, he keeps finding and discovering things about himself and such, things that I didn't concretely put in his bio.

I plan to reveal things as the RP progress like why did he use a Japanese name for his cat? What did he mean by the beauty and ugliness of the world? Things like that as things progress through the RP. Just want to inform you and such~ ^^

Please do! It seems a bit strange that a wand would just randomly be there, but if there's a good story behind it I'd be happy to read it!
Hey, just letting you know that I edited the part about Matt and the wand. You can read it whenever you're available.

avira avira hi! i'm still in this rp and i wasn't sure if i should make a conversation with you or not, so i'm just posting here. i am making a post for my girl rn so can she be in the character sorting results list also please?

Hello,
I was planning on making a 6th year at first, but on second thought I think it might be better to make a first year student. Is that okay?
I think it's best for connecting and interacting with others, because there are mostly first years.

Of course! You could have both, really. But whatever you like! Just ping me whenever you're done!

avira avira hi! i'm still in this rp and i wasn't sure if i should make a conversation with you or not, so i'm just posting here. i am making a post for my girl rn so can she be in the character sorting results list also please?

Oh yes, absolutely! Just didn't know you were still interested! ^^

avira avira thank you! < 3 also, i apologize again for bugging you once more, but should i make a post to make up for my absence or should i not and wait until everybody is sorted to make it?

i'm so glad everyone is coming back <3 glad to hear from new and old members!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back