• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

Is there anyone wanting to have a backstory with Isabella, if so throw me a PM?
i can throw you one , or if i forget, dont be afraid to throw me one!
im going to add my last character: ronan [slytherin, 6th year] soon!
right now, i have natalie who's a 4th year, slytherin. i'm not sure if isabelle would associate with her, but we can still plan since natalie is known for being an odd slytherin.

I'm curious has a stand up comedian ever been done in the HP universe? Canon or non canon. It's a non serious question but while watching stand up specials on Netflix and thinking about this Rp, I've realized I've never actually seen a comic in any of the books or movies or even Rps I don't think. I've seen wizards who were in rock bands but no comedians.

Maybe neither have been done because of the biogtry and control of the Purebloods. I don't think I've seen any mention of comedians or comic books in canon and I haven't read of either in fan fiction concerning HP. The Silent Z The Silent Z

discord isn't working for me right now, oh goodness.

but hello everyone

Elitists have control but enough to eliminate a entire field of work/entertainment? Seems like a stretch imo, but it's possible. I'd imagine if muggleborns and halfbloods did fine and purebloods who are not elitists haven't been that effected by them, I'd have a hard time seeing how comedians would get the block.

But yeah I haven't seen any either. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Hello deer deer I haven't been on Discord. But what's the issue for you on the chat server?

I am still here, just waiting on finishing up my sorting with Nishant and my other characters have more or less busied themselves with watching the sorting at the moment.

Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno and T That_Irish_Person ; hey loves! if you guys have a discord, don't be afraid to join us! some of us talk more there than here too! and if you don't have a discord, no worries! you don't need to download the app cause you definitely can use discord on the web browser<3

the invitation extends to anyone else here as well!

Last edited:
I'm here I just went camping and it was last minute so I barely had time to do anything other than get my stuff together.

Hello,
I was planning on making a 6th year at first, but on second thought I think it might be better to make a first year student. Is that okay?
I think it's best for connecting and interacting with others, because there are mostly first years.

I was reading trough the ooc and noticed your question wasn't answered, I know it is some days ago since you asked, but any year is fine. Our biggest groups are currently the 1st and 6th years

Okay have not been getting notices so I'm guessing this is inactive? That sucks.

Still waiting on avira avira to finish the PM sorting thing so Nishant can continue RP'ing. Until then he is on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back