• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

avira avira

Just wanted to lt you know that I'm most likely not going to have my characters finished by the end of today but I'm still working on them. They'll be done sometime soon though ^.^

avira avira Alright, so I don't know how close of friends you wanted them to be, considering Milena seems to have only been able to hang with other pure-blood families and Brynn is a half-blood? Unless they were like secret buddies who only met each other at midnight.

Perhaps we can amend that to include half-bloods from parents of high standing like Brynn, since Brynn's mom was a pureblood?

Just realized I've been using both the names Polly and Poppy so we'll just stick with Poppy haha.

Just a note - if I've put your character's name into the Character List in the Student Records tab, that means you've been accepted!

Soooo are we started? Did I miss it?? Ehhh??

Not quite yet! There are a couple of people who haven't finished their characters, so we'll give it a day or two. Do feel free to start working on your intro post! The setting is already up, on the In Character page. :)

Edit: I'll probably put the first post in tonight/tomorrow morning and everyone is free to go for it after that!

Last edited:
Working on Tyrus's intro would be good advice to heed. I'm not sure yet how or what I want to do yet.

But.... Hyped to see this start. ^^

I believe Poppy and Patrick are finished, let me know if I should change anything!

announcement 1
ANNOUNCEMENT

First post is out, we are officially begun! (My other two character's posts will come later, to interact with anyone who hasn't been interacted with yet.) For those who have their CS sheets done, please feel free to post in the In character page! I made a small setting post titled Hogwarts Express, click on the "Platform 9 3/4" tab to see it.

For those who haven't finished their profiles (I know we have a couple of late joiners), you still have a bit of time as we all introduce ourselves and our characters. No rush, I just don't want anyone to miss out on the fun! As long as your first year is in before sorting, it should be okay. Below is an updated list of profiles I've received in Student Records and their status. Please let me know if any of your characters are in the wrong grouping, or if you're no longer interested in the RP (don't worry, I know real life happens!).

And once more, our new (but totally not required) discord! https://discord.gg/k3k67hT

complete
milena, zara, guinevere - avira avira
alice - amxlia amxlia
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z
orla - spectro spectro
ben, cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
joey - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
claudia - Trinket Trinket
susanna, sidney - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
iris - MochiHaru MochiHaru
shana - PixieDust PixieDust
brynn - Armorath Armorath
adrian - @ZAuger
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling
evan - amxlia amxlia
lucinda - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002

incomplete
jesse, gabriel - Abendrot Abendrot
6th yr ravenclaw, 1st yr - @Volupe
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
3 characters - Webs Elk Webs Elk
ravenclaw 6th yr, prof. ravenhurst - PixieDust PixieDust
chris, carrie, camren - @h o n e s t p r i n c e
winston - C classAteam
will - wdinatx wdinatx
elodie, natalie - deer deer

not yet received
Princept Princept goldiggings goldiggings purplepanda288 purplepanda288 H Hammer @A U R U M Silverbane Silverbane Rasia Iketei Rasia Iketei wdinatx wdinatx

Last edited:
albeit Evan is finished I probably won't be able to post for her tonight because the coding I really really really want to use is being stupid. Call me vain, but, it is so pretty and I just can't not use it Cx

albeit Evan is finished I probably won't be able to post for her tonight because the coding I really really really want to use is being stupid. Call me vain, but, it is so pretty and I just can't not use it Cx

What year/house is Evan? Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find it. x_x

If it won't be a problem I'll have mine up sometime Wednesday. Starting them tonight but going on a sudden road trip tomorrow and won't be back till late ^_^

If it won't be a problem I'll have mine up sometime Wednesday. Starting them tonight but going on a sudden road trip tomorrow and won't be back till late ^_^

Sounds fantastic! Ahhh I can't wait, I'm so excited to see everyone's posts. <3

hello, hello.
just making a mark here so that i can get notified in the ooc!
and i hope you don't mind if i joined the discord!

avira avira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back