• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

announcement 2
ANNOUNCEMENT #2

Hello my darlings! Sorry for the quiet week. Finals are finally (hah) finished, so here I am doing some housekeeping! (For future reference, you can find all my announcements and the landing post easily by clicking on the "Threadmarks" drop down at the top of the page, next to the page number links.)

Later today (Sunday), I will be sending the Hogwarts Express off on its journey to Hogwarts. If you haven't made your introductory post by then, fret not! You can just have your character find a compartment after we are under way. I know we have a couple of late joiners, so again, as long as your first year is ready in time for sorting, it's not a big deal! I just don't want anyone to miss out on the fun. (Obviously some characters, like professors, might not be introduced quite yet.)

Realistically, compartments can really only seat 4 (maybe 6 if you saqueeze) so please don't overcrowd. I've still some characters left to bring in (who knows, the Weasleys might make a special appearance) if you feel like your compartment is empty! I'll soon be making a list of who is in what compartment, just so we all have it sorted in our heads. And if your character ends up hating the people in that compartment, they can always move around to another unfilled one!

Speaking of lists, below is one of all characters and players, sorted by completeness and whether they've made their intro posts yet. Please let me know if I've put you/your character in the wrong place. Just trying to keep track of everything/everyone.

Lastly, I'll be compiling a list (I know, I freaking love lists) of all quidditch players today or tomorrow and putting that in the Library, so if you want your character to be a part of that, please make sure it's in your CS. (Remember, first years aren't allowed to play Quidditch.)

introduced
milena, zara, guinevere - avira avira
alice, evan - amxlia amxlia
tyrus, sartorious - The Silent Z The Silent Z
susanna, sidney - Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno
brynn - Armorath Armorath
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
joey - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
adrian - @ZAuger
henrietta - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
iris - MochiHaru MochiHaru
dylan - SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger
lucinda - Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling
will - wdinatx wdinatx
jesse, gabriel - Abendrot Abendrot
siara - Aero - Aero -
saeran - FactionParadox FactionParadox
ben, cressida - Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf
orla - spectro spectro
lauren - vellichor. vellichor.
ripley, edward - Volfy Volfy
kliffton, clay, jack - @AKKaleb

not yet introduced
claudia - Trinket Trinket
elodie, natalie - deer deer

incomplete cs
chris, carrie, camren - @h o n e s t p r i n c e
PaperGhosts PaperGhosts

Last edited:
Good info, thanks! I also wanted to make sure it was known, I will be gone until next Saturday, starting this afternoon. So I'll get replies in asap but then I'll be unavailable.

I'll be posting Elodie in compartment 2 with Susanna!

And then Natalie is up in the air and will decide to choose her compartment on the day of when I post her!

avira avira : thank you so much for the break down!

Just a quick FYI for everyone - the setting post for the express taking off is officially up. From this moment forward, in the RP, we are on the move. Obviously when you write your posts you can still include the boarding of the train etc., as long as it ENDS with your character in one of the compartments.

avira avira lovely just wanted to clear up that Evan is the keeper for hufflepuff as well as team captain if that's okay by you, since i saw she was listed as unspecified in the library page ^-^

FactionParadox FactionParadox : o m g, so I was reading your character and he hates divination and Natalie totally felt defensive about it. So, I think, if Natalie ever comes across Saeran they'd butt heads despite him being a 1st year and her being a 4th year. BUUUT. I think it'll be totallly fun if she started spewing "nonsense" to him cause of her divination? What do you think?

thank you! I believe she's done, but if there are any mistakes, please notify me and I'll be glad to fix them! (:

She looks wonderful! Consider her accepted! Feel free to make your first IC post!

Not sure if you saw, but I made a listing of who is in which compartment in The Great Hall (you can find it easily but using the Threadmarks dropdown at the top of the page, next to the page number links). I obviously want to encourage character interactions, so i'm trying to make all the characters fill up the compartments before entering new ones. So, please try to fill somewhere! If you don't think your character(s) would thrive anywhere though, then you can go ahead and put them in a new compartment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back