• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

Does anyone remember the If You series? Ex. Books are If You Were There When They Signed the Constitution, If You Lived At The Time of Martin Luther King, etc.?

I will have to catch up on my replies asap, since I last posted I haven't gotten notifications that this has been moving along. So I apologize for my absence. Thanks for tagging me and letting me know what going on deer deer ^^;

I will have to catch up on my replies asap, since I last posted I haven't gotten notifications that this has been moving along. So I apologize for my absence. Thanks for tagging me and letting me know what going on deer deer ^^;

I swear I thought it was just me but for some reason my notifs for this weren't working either. The only reason I remembered about this RP was because my brother made me watch a HP marathon with him a few days ago.

Webs Elk Webs Elk , that's so weird! I stopped getting notes so I sort of just stopped checking yknow just gonna wait I figured people got busy so it was slow but I guess something happened. Idk weird. Yeah though, glad I'm not the only one lol.

I guess I will jump back into where ever you guys are at now with Susanna. Idk where Sid is but I'll figure that out I guess. Gimme a bit and I'll be caught up ^^

Webs Elk Webs Elk and Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno : it's no worries guys! RPN has this weird thing where if you don't check the notifications you get immediately they stop sending you notifications if you aren't tagged. but even sometimes tags don't work.

what the staff recommends is that you unwatch the threads and rewatch them again! and sometimes your watched threads area is more reliable than your notifications!

Thanks! ^.^

That should actually work better.

deer deer Webs Elk Webs Elk Just replied with Susanna. And I tweaked my watched threads list, thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep that in mind

Also I'm gonna leave Sid alone for now just cause idk what to do with him. I'll just wait to do something with him when I need to. I wanna make sure Susanna is forefront since she's first year.

deer deer Webs Elk Webs Elk Just replied with Susanna. And I tweaked my watched threads list, thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep that in mind

Also I'm gonna leave Sid alone for now just cause idk what to do with him. I'll just wait to do something with him when I need to. I wanna make sure Susanna is forefront since she's first year.
of course love! no worries!

and ah! i know scorpiodragon scorpiodragon has 3 open characters and one of them is a 3rd and 6th year so you can talk to his chara? maybe? (:

Sure! I'll check into that, idk where Lux and Smoaki went, Sid was talking with them in the compartment before I fell behind and I can't find any progression there

Webs Elk Webs Elk and Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno : YALL IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE A POST.
BUT IT'S ME AND I'M BACK. AND I'M SORRY THE POST IS LONG.

to everyone else: ILL BE DOUBLEPOSTING CAUSE MY GIRL'S POST ARE ALWAYS LONG AND SORRY.

Just so everyone knows, Michael is now at the Slytherin table near the middle and open.
Waiting on explosiveKitten explosiveKitten to respond to Nishant.
Yolanda is in a carriage and open.
okay, love
ummm, for Michael, i'm not sure if he should be at a table just yeet
Everyone is still on the boat or in the carriage!

avira avira , The Silent Z The Silent Z , and I are going to change the scene very soon!
Once everyone gets the chance to reply ><

IM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

BUT, since Michael is a slytherin, I have Natalie as one too, so they all can meet in the same carriage or so <3

avira avira , The Silent Z The Silent Z , deer deer , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , @h o n e s t p r i n c e , Yarrow Yarrow , SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger , Inactive User 002 Inactive User 002 , @GimmickPuppet , Volfy Volfy , Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno , Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf , Webs Elk Webs Elk , @Starfish , n u n c h i n u n c h i , Armorath Armorath , MegMath13 MegMath13 , inkling inkling , explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , Abendrot Abendrot , @Smoaki

-- alright guys, I have tagged you because you guys have "liked" the previous mass tags and also because some of you are either being waited on in the in character or have posted before!

-- after a few more round of replies, I believe there is going to be a GM time skipping post. However, would you guys be okay if this post just went straight to the Sorting? I want to try to get this RP much more active than it is now and if it's because the pace is slow or everyone is busy or not getting notified, please let me know!

[The post that we will be posting next would have been the students meeting Prof. McGonagall, meeting the Ghost, heading to the banquet, and then the sorting.

Would you like to skip all this and go straight into sorting? Or? Let us know!]

I'm honestly fine with moving onto the sorting but I think meeting McGonagall is somewhat important because she tells them the rules. <3

I'm honestly fine with moving onto the sorting but I think meeting McGonagall is somewhat important because she tells them the rules. <3
that is truee!
perhaps. . . i can combine those four post together and then have them all in the banquet at the next GM post?
type of thing?

avira avira : what do you think too love?
The Silent Z The Silent Z ; ye?

Making one long post with the time skip while fitting in each of the details mentioned, would be a great idea! Incorporates all the above while moving us forward without skipping important and common Harry Potter steps for the Rp.

I say yeah and am in agreement.
deer deer avira avira

Well I was bored of waiting for it to start.

I'll edit it though.
i apologize for allowing you to be bored!
i'm getting back into the swing of things.
you can always edit to have him come to where natalie and sidney are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back