• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@Chamomile ; thank you for all your lovely questions! you most likely will get your answers when you wake up since some of them we have to discuss with the GM to see what her evil thoughts are, ohohoho. i mean they’re not thaaaat evil, ahem. or are they? dun dun dun!

mxlly mxlly ; hi darling ! here’s the ooc!
( are we reunited again ?! diwa diwa )
oh thank you love!! and i hope so! we seemingly flock to mythology rps lmao ily

@Chamomile ; thank you for all your lovely questions! you most likely will get your answers when you wake up since some of them we have to discuss with the GM to see what her evil thoughts are, ohohoho. i mean they’re not thaaaat evil, ahem. or are they? dun dun dun!

mxlly mxlly ; hi darling ! here’s the ooc!
( are we reunited again ?! diwa diwa )

Woootwoot. MTV biatch. XD

meliboujee meliboujee ; hello there! welcome to the ooc! CS is linked above! the characters aren’t first come first serve, but please do make Calypso and Eros! i believe no one has gone for those two yet :)

Last edited:
sidenote: these emojis are giving me the aaggsshjskslsgsjsks vibes

guess who caved???

twinkle is now going to try and go for Arachne! he’s a good solid weaving boii with the nickname Silky.

excitingggg. cute nickname.

ofc now that I've seen possible poseidons I wanna bring hazel (edit: my amphitrite) back (':

- being player driven, what can we expect from the gms and how you'll take in our ideas?
- do you group them into arcs? as fate triggers things to repeat themselves, there should be at least some sort of structure right?
- how do you plan to handle the sheer amount of characters? are there going to be multiple settings, or will all the characters move in a sort of guided path?
- should relationships be done before or after the roleplay starts? discussion can obviously take place here but can we have a separate thread to keep track?
- does the spirit inside our characters have a distinct voice? or is it embedded into the character's consciousness so their wants can be mistaken for the character's wants?
- this is modern fantasy, so how much modern and how much fantasy are we talking about here? because from the ages of the characters, i'm half expecting them to invite each other to parties and stick together momentarily to figure out the whole reincarnations bit then promptly go cause a bunch of trouble-- a bit like skins but of course, as greek deities.
- speaking of ages, is the range strictly 18-22? because i saw a character who's 25. not for me, but i'm just pointing something out ^^
- is there an outside conflict? like the fantasy side in modern fantasy. are there gonna be enemies to fight seeing how there's a 'weapon' + 'powers' in the cs?

i think that's all i have for now ! i'm slightly confused about post-premise but i'll ask those after i finish my characters ^^

Okay! So I actually managed to answer these! Usually I flop around

-I... I've never really had to answer this before. I guess since I'm still working on plot, we can say that we'll discuss the players' ideas but there's no guarantee that they'd be used? It all depends on how it fits into the whole fighting-with-the-spirit-of-your-past-life thing. The co-GMs and I will certainly discuss it should this arise.
-Each character/s will deal with their own triggers and memories and whatever-we-call-it. They're kinda not gonna be arcs, but I will casually move it along every now and then so as to make it seem like I know what I'm doing. (I swear I do.)
-Guided path, it kinda seems like. Not arcs, necessarily, but "chapters" sorta. Like if I was writing a book (which I always am), each "GM Post" would be a move-along thing. Since they're all near Mount Olympus... well. At least they're all in one place.
-It's a mix of both. Obviously certain characters will interact and form a relationship, but some can be worked out ahead of time, too. Separate thread? HELL YES THAT'S A GOOD IDEA
-The spirit does not have a distinct voice; it's more like animal instinct. For example, Zeus would see Hera, and something in him would be like, "Hey, she's cute." But most of his brain/heart is like, "But I like Iris over there...." Does that make any sense?
-It takes place in modern times. The fantasy part is the whole Greek myths-and-powers part. And they'll all kinda be together trying to figure out what the freaking hell is going on XD
-Yes, 18-22. Liv's gonna change that bit since she copied it over from another RP.
-Hee hee. I'm gonna go with "yes" for now so I don't give anything away.

if anyone has any relationship ideas with my characters please tag or message me !! i'll read them in the morning (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back