• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
St. Boethius St. Boethius - hi lovely ! just wanted to point out that sullivan won’t be having horns since the gods’ souls will be trapped inside of their human counterpart. c:

chamomile chamomile hello there! there won't be a discord for this rp due to our lovely head gm, Gen, being unable to be on most of the time.

chamomile chamomile the gms and i are discussing the deadline currently so we will let everyone know when we've come to a conclusion! (:

just tagging the lot of you who expressed interest here in the ooc in case you were not notified since alerts are wonky!

a discord will not be made since the GM [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ] does not have access to discord.
nevertheless, let's all chit chat here and if there's any questions, the GM's mods/cogms ( r e i r e i , apolla apolla , nymphadora. nymphadora. , cinnabuns cinnabuns , deer deer ) can help as well!
note: characters are not first come first serve and there is no character limit! ( but please try to limit yourself to only making as many characters you can keep up with! )
( links to the CS is tabbed above )

Lydiam95 Lydiam95 ( unfortunately, Persephone is already taken, however, you're more than welcome to go for Pandora, Athena, or Odysseus!) , Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus , sprixx sprixx , Psyche Psyche , Fleuve Fleuve

alrighty, my hecate is done~. might update the code but besides that the content is finished (:
tomorrow I'll finish my cassandra!

s u n s u n ; here is the ooc and the CS tab link is above!
the post above one of the cogms' has more low-down info as well!

coding's done, cut off nemesis and atalanta
hopefully ganymede and khione will get done in the next few days !

also, looks like i got some competition >>

oh i'll fight to the death alright (๑و•̀ω•́)و
ganymede and khione are mine ! pls they're all i have

also i have some questions, i'll just dump them here?

oh i'll fight to the death alright (๑و•̀ω•́)و
ganymede and khione are mine ! pls they're all i have

also i have some questions, i'll just dump them here?
please do dump your questions here! the gms that are currently on and i will try our best to answer them (:

- being player driven, what can we expect from the gms and how you'll take in our ideas?
- do you group them into arcs? as fate triggers things to repeat themselves, there should be at least some sort of structure right?
- how do you plan to handle the sheer amount of characters? are there going to be multiple settings, or will all the characters move in a sort of guided path?
- should relationships be done before or after the roleplay starts? discussion can obviously take place here but can we have a separate thread to keep track?
- does the spirit inside our characters have a distinct voice? or is it embedded into the character's consciousness so their wants can be mistaken for the character's wants?
- this is modern fantasy, so how much modern and how much fantasy are we talking about here? because from the ages of the characters, i'm half expecting them to invite each other to parties and stick together momentarily to figure out the whole reincarnations bit then promptly go cause a bunch of trouble-- a bit like skins but of course, as greek deities.
- speaking of ages, is the range strictly 18-22? because i saw a character who's 25. not for me, but i'm just pointing something out ^^
- is there an outside conflict? like the fantasy side in modern fantasy. are there gonna be enemies to fight seeing how there's a 'weapon' + 'powers' in the cs?

i think that's all i have for now ! i'm slightly confused about post-premise but i'll ask those after i finish my characters ^^

chamomile chamomile ; thank you for all your lovely questions! you most likely will get your answers when you wake up since some of them we have to discuss with the GM to see what her evil thoughts are, ohohoho. i mean they’re not thaaaat evil, ahem. or are they? dun dun dun!

mxlly mxlly ; hi darling ! here’s the ooc!
( are we reunited again ?! diwa diwa )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back