• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Golden Oak Academy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But yeah, Dominic might need to give Vahan some pointers while they're chilling in the room
Either that, or Vahan might need to...give Dominic some privacy every once in a while

Why thank you! That was the plan :lennyslash:
You did amazing. I was legit not expecting that xD
Oh my god Dominic's going for it, the smooth operator lol
Fr! I mean...he does love jazz so he probably made Smooth operator his theme song xD
But yeah, Dominic might need to give Vahan some pointers while they're chilling in the room
Either that, or Vahan might need to...give Dominic some privacy every once in a while
I really believe in Vahan will one day be able to charm his way into someone's heart. On that note I can imagine Darcy meeting Vahan and sharing the same brain cells cheering each other on and getting into shenanigans.

I really believe in Vahan will one day be able to charm his way into someone's heart. On that note I can imagine Darcy meeting Vahan and sharing the same brain cells cheering each other on and getting into shenanigans.
Vahan got game. He's just still in his "still trying to decide if I wanna be here" era. But maybe some lovely lady will convince him

Also though, Darcy and Vahan meeting up will be sheer chaos. Vahan's already decided to be a menace but his conscience might make him reconsider. But the second he has someone to encourage him on some, "that sounds like a great idea"...I pity the headmaster and all faculty

Vahan got game. He's just still in his "still trying to decide if I wanna be here" era. But maybe some lovely lady will convince him

Also though, Darcy and Vahan meeting up will be sheer chaos. Vahan's already decided to be a menace but his conscience might make him reconsider. But the second he has someone to encourage him on some, "that sounds like a great idea"...I pity the headmaster and all faculty
Lol cue in Darcy who is in full support of his plans and just thinks they're all good ideas. Joining him to even jump out the window or into a dungeon without thinking because she strongly believes anything can happen. I can't wait till her naivety change tho I fear it's not gonna be a good thing ):

Honestly, I like the fact that you gave her something to grow out from. I feel it makes characters interesting when they have something about them that might be a problem later on. Vahan's got his pride that's for sure going to get humbled once or twice.
And I, for one, despite being his creator, can't wait to see him get humbled

Honestly, I like the fact that you gave her something to grow out from. I feel it makes characters interesting when they have something about them that might be a problem later on. Vahan's got his pride that's for sure going to get humbled once or twice.
And I, for one, despite being his creator, can't wait to see him get humbled
Thanks! It gives me something to look forward to in the long run and it does make things interesting.

Hahaha it's always nice to make your characters suffer every now and then. Let's see who will be the one to humble Vahan.

Definitely down for one of the characters to be what humbles Vahan.
However, I also see him getting humbled by the painful reality that there's something he can't do.
Like, up until this point, Vahan hasn't known the meaning of the word impossible. Whether through hard work or natural talent or even luck, he's always been able to figure it out.
But, honestly, you all have such awesome characters that I'm certain we're going to hit a point where one of your characters does something in passing, not even meaning to up stage Vahan. And Vahan just stands there like "...I can't do that...why can't I do that?"
Either that...or failing an exam/class. Like he puts his all into it and still fails. Vahan's the kind of person that will stay up at night thinking about that

Vahan: *Wishes that the ground would swallow him after being sorted into 4th class*
Risa, about to cast her Fissure spell: "Ok, if you say so"

That'd be pretty funny if that happened during like a practical spell exam or something

Risa has a curious side to her too, so we’ll see if reason or curiosity combined with social ineptitude win out in any given situation lol
Ya'll are doomed xD

Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy omg I'm so sorry we left ya behind. Darcy would totally drag you into the friend group if he's not opposed hanging with a peasant xD
Definitely down for one of the characters to be what humbles Vahan.
However, I also see him getting humbled by the painful reality that there's something he can't do.
Like, up until this point, Vahan hasn't known the meaning of the word impossible. Whether through hard work or natural talent or even luck, he's always been able to figure it out.
But, honestly, you all have such awesome characters that I'm certain we're going to hit a point where one of your characters does something in passing, not even meaning to up stage Vahan. And Vahan just stands there like "...I can't do that...why can't I do that?"
Either that...or failing an exam/class. Like he puts his all into it and still fails. Vahan's the kind of person that will stay up at night thinking about that
That's gonna be hella emotional and exciting to see. You better make me cry like a baby if it goes that route. And ditto to you. :D Ya'll got a great character too.

Ya'll are doomed xD

Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy omg I'm so sorry we left ya behind. Darcy would totally drag you into the friend group

That's gonna be hella emotional and exciting to see. You better make me cry like a baby if it goes that route. And ditto to you. :D Ya'll got a great character too.
HKJLHG It's much appreciated, I have no idea what to do after that point 😭

Vahan: *Wishes that the ground would swallow him after being sorted into 4th class*
Risa, about to cast her Fissure spell: "Ok, if you say so"

That'd be pretty funny if that happened during like a practical spell exam or something
Please please please make this a reality 😂😂
(P.S. Not really. Vahan's cool and all, but I don't think even he could survive being earth swallowed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back