• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Golden Oak Academy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pumpkid Pumpkid riwole_ riwole_ @redraider @SavannahSmiles @Daylight Fantasy @Kikimura Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @felideli @Blispy125 Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 @Phayne @Mirgris @Cogwork @Vagabond Spectre creativeflowers creativeflowers Wyll Wyll @SomebodyElse

Alright all! This is a reminder/announcement! I plan to start the roleplay on Friday so if you have yet to make a character or complete your character, there's no rush, but be aware that the roleplay will be starting soon. Until then, I will be going through and accepting characters. You will know you're accepted by a like. If there's no like on your character, don't fret! It doesn't quite mean you're not accepted, it may just mean I haven't gotten to your character yet. I will pm you if your character needs some tweaks.

On a side note, thanks everybody for showing interest! I didn't realize how many people were interested until I tagged you all. This is looking to be a pretty grand cast! Lovely!
okay! I'm really excited to start the roleplay since everyone seems to have great characters. I'll be writing my long introduction message- <3

Hey guys, I know the roleplay was planned to start yesterday but some expected things came up so it will be starting today. I am going to start writing right now.

IC is up and roleplay has officially begun! I will still be going through characters and accepting them as they come and as they're completed.

IC is up and roleplay has officially begun! I will still be going through characters and accepting them as they come and as they're completed.

Mine was liked, does that mean I'm accepted and can we post? Also, no worries. I hope everything is resolved or better. :)

Last edited:
Mine was liked, does that mean I'm accepted and can we post? Also, no worries. I hope everything is resolved or better. :)
Yes! If your character has been liked you have been accepted and are free to post. Also thanks, things are better. :))

Hey Stretch, I'm assuming there's a post order. And if so, does it now restart with the last post you did?
Or are we just posting off vibes?

Hey Stretch, I'm assuming there's a post order. And if so, does it now restart with the last post you did?
Or are we just posting off vibes?
There isn't exactly a post order. You can post whenever you want. I just posted that to progress the story some more. I try to give a little time between "story progression" posts so people have time to respond.

There isn't exactly a post order. You can post whenever you want. I just posted that to progress the story some more. I try to give a little time between "story progression" posts so people have time to respond.
Copy

Are we expecting posts from anyone else? Or will those who haven't posted just hop on somewhere down the line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back