• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Golden Oak Academy - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Stretch Stretch Ah, my first victim. How should Darcy react to the infamous cat whisperer? XD She has heard a great many things about him through the cat distribution.

Ouuu. Roomies with Dom. Two fire users in a room. What could possibly go wrong 😁😁
This gives me the same vibes as "Two dudes chilling in a hot tub two inches apart cause they're friends" Is Vahan competitive?
Right? Pretty sure they must be related somehow
They're definitely brothers from another mother. However I can imagine Renji constantly being the suave type because of his kitsune nature that steals Vahan's thunder.

Ouuu. Roomies with Dom. Two fire users in a room. What could possibly go wrong 😁😁
You could say they'll get along like a house on fire.

They're definitely brothers from another mother. However I can imagine Renji constantly being the suave type because of his kitsune nature that steals Vahan's thunder.
Sounds like an identity crisis in the making for a guy who didn't know about that nature for most of his life.

This gives me the same vibes as "Two dudes chilling in a hot tub two inches apart cause they're friends" Is Vahan competitive?
Vahan believes that he's too good for the school and most definitely is competitive. He's pretty chill and wants to make friends, but best believe that he's gonna get real salty if you do something that genuinely impresses him. And then he'll stay up all night trying to learn how to do it. 😂😂

Sounds like an identity crisis in the making for a guy who didn't know about that nature for most of his life.
I'm sure he'll figure it out. Though I do love the idea of there being someone who's just starting his magic journey.

Should be fun... :lenny:
Definitely...as long as you don't try to scare him while he's sleeping 😂. Fight or flight mixed with explosion magic tends to cause damage.

Vahan believes that he's too good for the school and most definitely is competitive. He's pretty chill and wants to make friends, but best believe that he's gonna get real salty if you do something that genuinely impresses him. And then he'll stay up all night trying to learn how to do it. 😂😂

I'm sure he'll figure it out. Though I do love the idea of there being someone who's just starting his magic journey.

Definitely...as long as you don't try to scare him while he's sleeping 😂. Fight or flight mixed with explosion magic tends to cause damage.
Awe, he has nothing to worry.

Lol why did I imagine Vahan getting scared and his explosions are really "farts" xD the toots of fear

You could say they'll get along like a house on fire.

I agree with Wyll I'm sure he will be ok. I also forgot to mention I like the part where Darcy gave Renji insecurities about his hygiene. That girl ain't right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back