• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels Dude, dude. Listen. Now, my companion here may have been a bit too blunt with his words, but what he is ultimately trying to inform you is that your character is beyond overpowered in practically every aspect ranging from combat ability to their passive abilities. Essentially, Walker's a character with minimal weakness, and even the weaknesses you listed actually lack effect considering what your character is capable of.

Nobody makes a perfect character, It's better to start at the bottom and develop them upwards rather than making them as strong as you can imagine. Birdsie's criticisms are all logical and true (Although maybe he was a little insensitive) But I'm sure if you were to change your character following what he has said to more fit the universe, it would be fun and enjoyable for everyone. I recommend finding another RP more fitting for the style of character you're going for than this one. I wish you luck on finding such an RP.
Hell, I was in Fantasy RP's as this character no problem, because Portals are a thing there... and as I said before, I could just say the app is more of an "End-Tier" thing, but nevermind.

I'm now ignoring him. I'd advise he do the same.

Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels Dude, dude. Listen. Now, my companion here may have been a bit too blunt with his words, but what he is ultimately trying to inform you is that your character is beyond overpowered in practically every aspect ranging from combat ability to their passive abilities. Essentially, Walker's a character with minimal weakness, and even the weaknesses you listed actually lack effect considering what your character is capable of.
Being "Human" and incapable of doing the same kinds of magic in a world where there's powerful creatures and Mages ain't weakness enough? Fuck you all, I'm done here.

Being "Human" and incapable of doing the same kinds of magic in a world where there's powerful creatures and Mages ain't weakness enough? Fuck you all, I'm done here.
Mages can be human though, as can powerful people. What kind of advantage do elves have over humans? What kind of advantage do orcs have? Now ask yourself what advantage humans have, because they have plenty but you're just not seeing it.

Also, you need to chill out.

Constructive Criticism my ass! Hell, I was actually gonna say he was gonna be a bit weakened, and this would be a bit of a "End-Tier" for him, but nevermind! I'd rather just not be in the same place if it's got assholes like you who shit on other's ideas for any other reason than to just "Be a dick"!

Hell, a simple "Denied" would've been more helpful than hearing your bullshit assumptions without asking questions about them, first, perhaps to request for further explanations behind them?

Y'know what? To hell with you as well, jackass. Good luck, and I hope you succeed in your uptight ways. May no decent people ever come across you.

Dick.

I don't see any reason to be rude. Despite its blunt nature, He was just pointing out the flaws in your character. I read it as well and agreed with many of the points he made. It is awfully rude to resort to name calling. It's just, your character just seemed way too OP for this RP. While I understand being rejected may have left a sour taste in your mouth, it does not mean you can just go ahead and start being disrespectful.

There is a right way and a wrong way to engage in civil discourse in regards to the abilities of your character. Losing your cool and proceeding to sling insults at everyone involved is about as deep into the wrong way of doing it as you can get. I'd advise in the future to utilize one of this communication medium's greatest features: The ability to look over something before you 'say' it.

In the future, I'd advise you to learn how to convey your thoughts in a way that doesn't involve a near-nuclear meltdown. You may find people are more willing to work with you when you aren't being a toxic individual.

Hell, I was in Fantasy RP's as this character no problem, because Portals are a thing there... and as I said before, I could just say the app is more of an "End-Tier" thing, but nevermind.

I'm now ignoring him. I'd advise he do the same.
Not all fantasy RPs are the same.. It's common courtesy to make a new character for each RP so as to fit the setting, and if your character only appears at the end, where's the fun in that..? The enjoyment in an RP comes from the interactions between characters. I think you're looking for one of the more action-orientated RPs rather than story-driven. I recommend "Godslayer" RPs and whatnot, they tend to have settings more suitable for your type of character

So... lost power. Not sure when I'll get it back. Might be a lil bit tut I'll I can post. Also new device crud with discord as n gmail is d ok dumb do I can th use either.

So from what I can gather currently there's basically a big fight in the paladin guild hall thing. Anything I should know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back