• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
I highly anticipate Asterin's reaction to Veth, as Veth is an elf >: D

Ya.

Akihito Akihito
People on discord are getting impatient as seven living hells. I'm gonna skip forward some time in the scene and (through a dice roll that Fyuri made on discord,) assume that Ellis won the drinking match.
Oi, blame One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost !

Ayy im gonna post Ydu's intro tomorrow yall, sorry ended up havin to deal w suprise RL stuffs. Also hell yeah im always up for discord memery.

Birdsie Birdsie
Sorry for disappearance! I'm working long shifts these past couple days. This'll be my last one so I should be back in the swing of things either later tonight or tomorrow!

Reinhardt Reinhardt Based on what I told you all on Discord, I'd like you to transcribe everything into one self-contained Lore section post and title it 'The Ballad of Senor Fred.'

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Alteras Alteras Lovable Dark-side Lovable Dark-side Hanarei Hanarei fluticasone fluticasone Swire Swire LostHaven LostHaven FireMaiden FireMaiden Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Octo Girl Octo Girl SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Graystone713 Graystone713 Reinhardt Reinhardt Noble Scion Noble Scion Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel BackSet BackSet Sea Jay Sea Jay Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Archdemon Archdemon LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Fable Fable Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Anyone Anyone else I forgot

We're wrapping up the arc soon. Everyone, get ready to slowly finish off character interaction for now. Once everyone is ready, we're moving to Chapter 2 which will take place on the following day, where we will, among others:
- Have all the candidates train together under the watchful eye of Cyrus, who will simultaneously piss off the guild master at every stop.
- Have our first group combat scene.
- Have people get to know each other a bit more. If they're meant to work as a team, they'll need to give fucks about each other. Lots of fucks for everyone.
- Meet The Death Knights.

- Have all the candidates train together under the watchful eye of Cyrus, who will simultaneously piss off the guild master at every stop.
I don't agree with the first point, particularly that last bit i think should be cut from the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back