• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hiya all! I ran into this awesome looking roleplay, and I have a few questions about the rp for my character!

Is there such things as banshees already established as an 'unplayable' monster, or is it possible for me to have a character who is a banshee? If there are already banshees, do they work as coexisting souls in one body? Or do banshees operate as 'monsters' and not has human and demon fusions?

Thanks in advance!

Please, I wanna get started asap but I don't really know where to begin D:

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
From what I can gather:

There's a group of people who have white fire magic or something and that's like a really awesome power and there's a group of undead people/liches because ofc there is. The undead people wanna kill the white magic people so they send a scary army over to one of their forts/cities Xorhas. They manage to repel the invaders because magic, but then there's a bomb headed to destroy the city along with more armies. So the guild leader person offers an exchange of one of the strongest white magic people for calling off the armies. Agreement is made and an evacuation order is called to the city. Most guild members teleport away because magic but a few haven't thus far because either they are looking for someone or they don't have teleportation magic. So one of them built a giant dome around a central location in the city (probably the guild) to take most of the blast while the others look for the person that they can't find. Meanwhile at the fortress everyone teleported away to some people are fighting each other, some are helping survivors, and one person who was at the fort but now isn't found out he also has the special plot power.

I think that's everything. Birdsie Birdsie did I miss anything?

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
From what I can gather:

There's a group of people who have white fire magic or something and that's like a really awesome power and there's a group of undead people/liches because ofc there is. The undead people wanna kill the white magic people so they send a scary army over to one of their forts/cities Xorhas. They manage to repel the invaders because magic, but then there's a bomb headed to destroy the city along with more armies. So the guild leader person offers an exchange of one of the strongest white magic people for calling off the armies. Agreement is made and an evacuation order is called to the city. Most guild members teleport away because magic but a few haven't thus far because either they are looking for someone or they don't have teleportation magic. So one of them built a giant dome around a central location in the city (probably the guild) to take most of the blast while the others look for the person that they can't find. Meanwhile at the fortress everyone teleported away to some people are fighting each other, some are helping survivors, and one person who was at the fort but now isn't found out he also has the special plot power.

I think that's everything. Birdsie Birdsie did I miss anything?
Where you got the idea that the reason Turenval is attacking is the Silver Fire is way beyond me.

No, he's a hundreds-year-old demilich whose goal is domination, subjugation, and playing around with his powers for fun and profit.

Oh okay. I have a few ideas for my char then that range from dumb side plots to stuff that can actually help.

Also has the bomb hit yet?

Can you join in anywhere or should I wait to be tagged. Don’t want to be rude.

Hope you don't mind me showing up. in the hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back