• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

I have a brilliant idea. Start up an exclusive PM for members of the RP, it would be a place where people who have characters can chat about the RP, and ask questions about it. Tears, a roleplay I was in previously had a similar PM @theManCalledSting (I am tagging theManCalledSting because he will know exactly what I am referring to, as he was a member of Tears)

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]I have a brilliant idea. Start up an exclusive PM for members of the RP, it would be a place where people who have characters can chat about the RP, and ask questions about it. Tears, a roleplay I was in previously had a similar PM @theManCalledSting (I am tagging theManCalledSting because he will know exactly what I am referring to, as he was a member of Tears)

[/QUOTE]
Please don't steal my ideas and then call it your own

theManCalledSting said:
Please don't steal my ideas and then call it your own
Hey I mentioned it was originally used in Tears, I had no idea who came up with the idea originally, but I had the idea for a similar system for this RP, Welp looks like another misunderstanding just happened. Darn it. What I meant was I had the brilliant idea of using a system I found in a previous RP here. Still working on being more specific. Plus I tagged YOU didn't I.... that has to count for something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Hey I mentioned it was originally used in Tears, I had no idea who came up with the idea originally, but I had the idea for a similar system for this RP, Welp looks like another misunderstanding just happened. Darn it. What I meant was I had the brilliant idea of using a system I found in a previous RP here. Still working on being more specific.

[/QUOTE]
Try not o praise yourself so much then...

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]I have a brilliant idea

[/QUOTE]
Seriously

theManCalledSting said:
Try not o praise yourself so much then...
Seriously
I tagged you because you are the only person from that RP I still feel comfortable talking to. If I had known it was your idea initially to start the PM this idea was based off of , I would have mentioned that too. Well it looks as if you were the best one to contact to help me explain things better

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]I tagged you because you are the only person from that RP I still feel comfortable talking to. If I had known it was your idea initially to start the PM this idea was based off of , I would have mentioned that too. Well it looks as if you were the best one to contact to help me explain things better

[/QUOTE]
but I'm busy, and it's rude to drag me here when I'm still working on an arc for that RP while working double duty in a Detailed RWBY RP

Sonyasha said:
You guys still need an extra yandere?
Yanderes are always needed and welcome!

BabyDoll said:
Uhm...is it too late to sign up? If not, I'd like to be a victim (or my character).
Of course you can join!

BabyDoll said:
Aww T-T. SO I can't be a victim? I mean, I could try doing a yandere charrie, but this is my first time roleplaying in a yandere RP, so I kind of wanted to start off easy.
You can but the rp can`t start until we have a proper ratio of yanderes and victims. Two yanderes per victim at least.

Idea said:
Yanderes are always needed and welcome!
Of course you can join!

You can but the rp can`t start until we have a proper ratio of yanderes and victims. Two yanderes per victim at least.
Okay, thank you >.<

*hasn't checked but pretty sure more yanderes are needed xD *

Last edited by a moderator:
Counting, if you take the two new people who want to be victim's, we'd need five more Yandere's...

Stamper said:
Counting, if you take the two new people who want to be victim's, we'd need five more Yandere's...
I can make a yandere too.... But I might have a hard time considering I'm not very good at being a psycho...? Sort of...?

No need to push anyone to do things, make what you want but...

to @Idea, it might be difficult to ever start the RP with the ways things are. Victims have enough appeal that it might very well always throw off the balance. Might I recommend a small tweak to the set up or stronger rules on what people can and can't be if only to help the RP run more smoothly.

I would suggest allowing the Yandere to have more than one victim but that wouldn't make much sense. Maybe have those that want to make victims, create character sheets and the better and more detailed Victims get to be them while the others have to make Yandere's?

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Yandere? Sounds fun!

[/QUOTE]
How can you be the son of crota when crota got killed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back