• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Aqua said:
this still accepting.
oh. is this erm...where you sign up? cuz i cant find the sign up tab or the overview tab xD i dont actually see any tabs at all besides this thread here

Verdas said:
Interesting. I'll join.
@TheHappyPikachu will tag you when she want's you to join an RP, no exception. You will be tagged. If there is another tagged, they will, no, they must be eliminated. There must be no rivals. And the poor tagged user. The poor, poor, tagged user, will be tagged again, and again, and again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... Till they finally join the thread she wants you to. Will the tagged user be clueless and join? Or will they decline and be forced to suffer eternal alerts?

View attachment 195969
lol that last part. xD

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh. is this erm...where you sign up? cuz i cant find the sign up tab or the overview tab xD i dont actually see any tabs at all besides this thread here
This is an interest check.

HimeragiSeiker said:
lolololololol i was asking since this was a thread for a rp to see if people are interested. xD

HimeragiSeiker said:
This is an interest check.

The roleplay is in real need of Yandere's since there has to be one victim at least for every two yanderes

Three people said "This is an interest check" at the same time.

There are three Es, two Ts, one R, and one H in Interest Check. 3 - 1 = 2. 2 comes before 3, and so does the number subtracted: 1. 2 - 1 = 1, the same pattern, but with a different answer. 1 T, 1 R, and 2 Es, spells Three. ONE T, ONE R, and TWO Es, amount to 4, just counting the amount. There are five letters in Three.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Verdas said:
Three people said "This is an interest check" at the same time.
There are three Es, two Ts, one R, and one H in Interest Check. 3 - 1 = 2. 2 comes before 3, and so does the number subtracted: 1. 2 - 1 = 1, the same pattern, but with a different answer. 1 T, 1 R, and 2 Es, spells Three. ONE T, ONE R, and TWO Es, amount to 4, just counting the amount. There are five letters in Three.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
XDDD

well there is only need for two since there are four victims so if need be ill leave since i was last here.

I'll probably make a victim. I'm glad this RP doesn't take place in Ancient Greece, cause then my character would be roasted and separated into pieces.

Verdas said:
I'll probably make a victim. I'm glad this RP doesn't take place in Ancient Greece, cause then my character would be roasted and separated into pieces.
lol

HimeragiSeiker said:
wait what? xD
because there are 4 victims and 6 yanderes and you two make 8 yanderes i would probably make 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back