• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

No, we need five yanderes PLUS whatever more number of yanderes you guys create with victims. Idea won't start the thread until there are two yanderes to every victim

ill make a victim or yandere depending on how many people go for yandere. ill make a innocent victim for those yanderes there. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at the moment I only have one comfirmed character and that's my male victim.

Stamper said:
No, we need five yanderes PLUS whatever more number of yanderes you guys create with victims. Idea won't start the thread until there are two yanderes to every victim
but i dont even know how to Yandere ;-; even if i knew, i dunno which characters i should yandere..

HimeragiSeiker said:
but i dont even know how to Yandere ;-; even if i knew, i dunno which characters i should yandere..
lol yandere is someone who would litteraly kill for the one they love to notice them.(your just innocent arent you don't worry i respect that)

I want to victim but I guess I can Yandere... But the thing is I had the perfect character to victimize xD ...

How does Ikuto Tsukiyomi sound? :3

Oh and you can only make one victim too.

It's not that anyone should play characters they don't want to but the RP literally won't start until there are enough Yanderes. I'd recommend at least trying to play a Yandere too if you think you can.

Elemento Neutralis]Tsun Tsun [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]Himi: It's not like I don't like you or anything... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

Jeez, someone change the rating on this Interest check, my god.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i can probably Yangire...still dunno bout Yandere...
The only difference between a Yangire and a Yandere is why they Hurt and Kill people, personally I think a Yangire is worse than a Yandere. A Yandere will only kill you if you hang out with the one they love, a Yangire will kill you just for pissing him/her off... or if he/she is in a bad mood... I would take a Yandere over a Yangire any day. Better chance of living, thank you very much. (If you can do Yangire, you can definitely do Yandere) @HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back