• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Elemento Neutralis]Yangires have been known to become Yanderes after falling in love with someone. (I think Ex-Yangire Yanderes are the most dangerous out of all Yanderes) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
ok

Elemento Neutralis] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17367-idea/ said:
@Idea[/URL] we need you GM senpai
I am sorry about my lateness. I`ll be starting the thread in a couple hours and use the OOC tab for chatting.

Idea said:
I am sorry about my lateness. I`ll be starting the thread in a couple hours and use the OOC tab for chatting.
I will start a Roleplay member Exclusive Chat after you accept a few characters, that chat will be a place for those who have characters to chat about the RP, ask questions,get advice on how they should post things.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]I will start a Roleplay member Exclusive Chat after you accept a few characters, that chat will be a place for those who have characters to chat about the RP, ask questions,get advice on how they should post things.

[/QUOTE]
thank you again.

Idea said:
Original credits to @Capricache for her thread
( Casual - Addicted to You: A Yandere RP | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum )

. To prevent this thread from being a robbery of her (brilliant) idea, I made several tweaks to the plot and worldbuilding. Hope you enjoy it anyways.

Setting:

View attachment 195603

Welcome, to Giriad. A world, and society, ruled by tribes. Each tribe is family, usually quite in the literal sense. And thinking about it…family comes first, no? For one`s blood, one does everything. That is the way in Giriad.

So the family`s are constantly at each other`s throats, and nothing can really stop them. If you want something, you take it. This is true, sometimes even within one`s own family.´

But everyone needs allies, and as expected, diplomacy isn`t the families`s strongest. The solution? School. Schools are the “international waters” in Giriad, where students are sent by their families to not only learn..but much more.

Plot:

View attachment 195601

In Giriad, a rumor has spread, one that has been silenced from publicity, but is known nonetheless: All families have forbidden incest. School is not only meant to find allies and study…You need to find love as well. Your position in the family, maybe even your head, is at stake.

But one thing Giriadians have going for them is how easily they get in…and how difficultly they get out of…love. For some it`ll be harder to enter, but not generally. Generally, you take what`s yours. If you love them, their yours to take.

But wait a minute…someone else is trying to take them too? Trying to take YOUR claim? Steal everything from you? Unacceptable

. All competition must be eliminated. Your love must be yours and yours alone. Anyone who gets in the way shall be taken care of.

Whether this person likes you back or not, you don't care. All that matters is that you love them, and that they don't fall into the hands of your rival(s). Indeed, they are the victim of your love. There's no turning back now. I'm afraid that you've gone
yandere, and there's no cure.

RP Basics and Character Making: In this RP, you can either play a yandere or a victim. Victims can have as many yanderes following them around as they want, and it is necessary for them to have at least TWO yanderes for the sake of the plot. But yanderes can only have one victim. That means, more than one person can love a person. But you can't love more than one person. I hope that makes sense, I know that it's a little confusing.

Your character can have special powers or abilities, or some really cool weapon. Just
NO overpowered characters, okay?

You can either have your character already infatuated with your victim in the beginning, or show how it all begins. The victim, the poor, poor, victim, will either be clueless or like you back. Either way, she/he's
yours. Your competition (if you have any) cannot take away your love from. It is quiet possible for a victim to have a puppy crush on someone else (like another victim or a yandere besides their own), but not be a yandere themselves. That would be a bit too confusing, yes?

Rules:

1. Each player can have up to two yandere characters and one victim character. There must always be at least two yandere characters per victim character and pairings will be done at random to simplify the process and prevent anyone from being left out.
  2. All RPNation rules
  3. All RP common sense rules (powergaming, overpowered characters, etc…all forbidden)
  4. No drama OOC.
  5. Don`t kill anyone without permission. (this was in rule 3, but it`s best to repeat it anyway)

View attachment 195606

´Welcome to Kasahai Academy!

A unique place to learn, where grades decide how you live. Do you want the F grades and their cracked rooms who barely have a ceiling and water? Or the A grades with their top-notch technology and comfort?

While every student has a room for him/herself, there are many in the same building. There is a building for every living condition available, making a total of six. Want to live the nearest possible to your crush? Get grades like theirs.

And no distinction between girls and boys either. Everyone here is treated with almost insane respect, fearing action from the families.

You`ll get to pick as many subjects as you can handle once you reach the age of 14.

Subjects:

*Magic (learning about powers and abilities)

*Arts (a space for creativity in the various forms of art)

*Weapon Training (P.E, sports and introduction to the several fighting styles and weapons)

*Camping skills (fishing, hunting, and many other things)

*Politics and diplomacy (learning how to speak and deal with treacherous situations)

*Military (Learning about various famed military man and their tactics, together with standard fighting structures and organizations)

*Biology (learning about the variety of life in Giriad)

*Management and economy (learning to rule and trade and save)

Be free to comment and give suggestions on improvement!
Everyone Read Up

If anyone still wishes to join and hasn`t done so, they have four hours to announce so, before the thread is permanently closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back