• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Girihad: A Yandere Roleplay

Stamper said:
I'm sort of confused and doing like seven things at once and just randomly posted what I thought I was supposed to. To be honest, my topmost preference is the first one I listed and the one thats most important to me. As for the others, I don't care to who they go to. Sorry Elem x-x I still want to RP with you of course.
It`s ok, just please consider, the thread only opens tomorrow. Until then, you can plan pairings and all, but please keep an open mind.

TheWingedCrusader said:
The reason stamper and I would prefer rping with each other is kinda the same reason best friends look at each other the second the teacher says "pick a partner" xD but hey, if it's undoable, it's fine, it's your rp, not mine
What he said

TheWingedCrusader said:
The reason stamper and I would prefer rping with each other is kinda the same reason best friends look at each other the second the teacher says "pick a partner" xD but hey, if it's undoable, it's fine, it's your rp, not mine
I don´t have a problem with people having preferences. I have a problem with people closing up and shutting other people off, which is what happens if a group is too solid before the rp begins.

I care for others too. Speaking of, @Roman Do you already have your characters name down out of curiosity?

Stamper said:
I care for others too. Speaking of, @Roman Do you already have your characters name down out of curiosity?
I was just thinking on that at the second. I was probably gonna use the name, Austin for the guy and I haven't really thought of one for my female character.

Roman said:
I was just thinking on that at the second. I was probably gonna use the name, Austin for the guy and I haven't really thought of one for my female character.
Ooh. How is it that you come up with names btw? I always mean to ask people this.

Stamper said:
Ooh. How is it that you come up with names btw? I always mean to ask people this.
Honestly I just think of them. I have a thing for names and I always help others come up with them. At least I was told I was good at coming up with them.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]How about Kathy?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but I'll have one by the time the thread is up. :)

Roman said:
Honestly I just think of them. I have a thing for names and I always help others come up with them. At least I was told I was good at coming up with them.
So your names mean something? o: Or is it more about fitting the character?

Stamper said:
So your names mean something? o: Or is it more about fitting the character?
Fitting and meaning. Most of the time I base them off fitting only though. Meaning is just... Not really something I think about unless I'm using a name of a different culture.

Roman said:
Fitting and meaning. Most of the time I base them off fitting only though. Meaning is just... Not really something I think about unless I'm using a name of a different culture.
Ohh that makes sense

Stamper said:
Ohh that makes sense
Yep. When I do meanings, I normally base the name off of the powers or the kind of being(God, alien, human, etc.) the character is.

[QUOTE="Elemento Neutralis]We are in need of Yanderes right now, we have a shortage of them.

[/QUOTE]
Aww T-T. SO I can't be a victim? I mean, I could try doing a yandere charrie, but this is my first time roleplaying in a yandere RP, so I kind of wanted to start off easy.

BabyDoll said:
Aww T-T. SO I can't be a victim? I mean, I could try doing a yandere charrie, but this is my first time roleplaying in a yandere RP, so I kind of wanted to start off easy.
You are allowed to have two Yanderes and one victim in this RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back