• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
could i take club rep?

The Club Rep has been claimed, but you can have my the role of Club President Assistant. As it's going to "open up" in the first few posts of the game. >:) If you do want the (future) president Assisant Role, you'll start out as a Standard Host. ;3

The Club Rep has been claimed, but you can have my the role of Club President Assistant. As it's going to "open up" in the first few posts of the game. >:) If you do want the (future) president Assisant Role, you'll start out as a Standard Host. ;3
no, thank you though. i liked the true identity of the club rep....but im not interested in the assistants true identity.

or wait uhm
uhm
squints
perhaps im a bit confused

Sorry to have confused you. ^^ The Club Rep/Ghost Hunter role is taken, sorry. But some interesting things will be happening with the Assist. President (True identity unknown ATM) so I thought I'd extend the role to you. But I understand if you have your sights set on being the Ghost Hunter. ^^

Sorry to have confused you. ^^ The Club Rep/Ghost Hunter role is taken, sorry. But some interesting things will be happening with the Assist. President (True identity unknown ATM) so I thought I'd extend the role to you. But I understand if you have your sights set on being the Ghost Hunter. ^^
hm...maybe. but id....need to know what im playing to give you a definitive answer.

hm...maybe. but id....need to know what im playing to give you a definitive answer.
Makes sense. :3 The assistant President doesn’t have a True Identity yet. But the character does start off as a ghost. Not realizing they are dead yet.

Makes sense. :3 The assistant President doesn’t have a True Identity yet. But the character does start off as a ghost. Not realizing they are dead yet.
iiii was gone for a period due to personal reasons, this offer still open? if its not i understand its been a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back