• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Koinu

Pikaaa~~~
Welcome to the GHC!
wp3945391.jpg

Ghost Host Club, also known as the GHC, is a group of Mediums who put their efforts into helping the Supernatural feel welcome, help them with unfinished business, offer them protection and so much more! The GHC has been around since… well, since man could die… The GCH used to be held at mansions, mortuaries, even towers, but with the world shrouded in technology, most of humanity has lost its 6th sense and intrigue in the afterlife. No longer an out-standing pinnacle for the occult, the GHC is held at the 3 Floor Club Room at Muraki Manor: an old, Victorian-era style building connected to Muraki High and Trade School. The GHC is here to make sure Ghosts know they are not forgotten! Not the life of the party anymore? Sit back and allow the GHC to show you a good time!

Setting ~ Kyoto, Japan. Muraki Manor, Muraki Highschool and University. Spring of Year 2022.

Game Atmosphere ~ Balance of action, thriller, drama, humor, dark themes, romance, etc, think Fullmetal Panic, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Little Busters!, Soul Eater etc.

Progress ~
Story Driven
Character Driven
Prompt Driven

Muraki Manor ~ (brief history)
In the 1800’s a Medium from Britain moved to Japan in order help an enslaved ghost. Why had a specter traveled so far to haunt him? He did not know why but planned to find out. During his travels, he fell in love with a beautiful Geisha, who was also a kind of Medium. Years after marriage, the two of them finally settled down in Kyoto and opened a school for Mediums that later became a regular school.

Roles ~
Humans (0/4)
Ghosts (0/4)
Other? (depends how far the RP takes us, other elements may be added)

Humans ~

Club President: Determined to help all things dead!
True Identity:
Incarnate - Plagued with visions of a past life, the President of this club started this club to learn more about who he/she/they really were in a past life. This character creates pacts with ghosts in order to use their skills and in return offers the ghosts the use of their body. Duration of time, strength of abilities and shared skills depends on the agreement between the living and the dead.

Club Treasurer: Determined to give the spirits the time for their life!
True Identity:
The Clairvoyant – Ancestor of an underworld renowned mystics. In regular society this character is often overlooked and ignored, but in the world of the occult, they are alluring. This character’s abilities go far beyond being a psychic. This character can travel spiritually into the realms of the dead… but not without risk.

Club Rep: Determined to make all ghosts and ghouls feel welcome!
True Identity:
Ghost Hunter – Poses as someone who cares about Ghosts, but actually hunts, enslaves and devours them. This character lives off of the essence of ectoplasm. It is unknown how long this person has hidden in society.

Standard Member: Guests almost seem to just appear at this Host's table!
True Identity:
Necromancer – This character does not yet know what they truly are because of a curse on this person’s family that dates back a few hundred years ago. It seems that the dead just love to be around him/her/them! Even jumping out of their graves!

Ghostly Patrons ~

The Vengeful Spirit
The Mischievous Spirit
The Mysterious Spirit
The Sorrowful Spirit

This concept has been rolling around in my mind for a while. ^^ Any takers?

Awesome! Thanks for your interest! =D I've got the OOC set up here:

I see some characters are already getting claimed! ;3 I'll start editing who's been claimed and finish up the character sheet skeletons!

Neato i would love to play a mischievous spirit, (or vengeful not 100% sure yet.)

This sounds very interesting. I would like to ask about the club president role since it got my interest most, is the role still available?
Also, I'm curious about what you meant with the skills of the ghosts they made a pact with or rather what kind of skills you had in mind?

This sounds very interesting. I would like to ask about the club president role since it got my interest most, is the role still available?
Also, I'm curious about what you meant with the skills of the ghosts they made a pact with or rather what kind of skills you had in mind?

Welcome! The Club President role is still open! =D Since ghosts have ethereal abilities most humans do not (such as kenesis, walking through walls, being invisible, etc) the Incarnate role can create pacts with the spirits so that they can wield these abilities, but often for a fair trade or agreement.

As an example:

Spirit A wants to atone for hurting a loved one from their past who is still living. The Incarnate would allow Ghost A to take over their body for a day and in return can channel the Ghost's pyrokinesis for a day. Smart spirits usually only accept equal pacts, so exchanging 24 hours for 24 hours. But it really depends on the spirit and the Incarnate and what powers they want to use and why. :3 Essentially, Incarante can use Ghostly powers at a price. As always, feel free to be creative and have fun.

Sounds fun =) I will start thinking about a character but I won't reserve the role just yet, you know just in case. But I really am interested.

Will do =) I will start in the morning since it's already late but I will most likely tell you tomorrow if I will take the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back