• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸ“― 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐬 | 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧!

bump!! really wanting to use my pirate oc or do a dark medieval plot (fantasy optional)!

Hi, I would like fantasy roleplay and would have it include anything like myths, creatures, magic, ghouls, world-building, dragons, merpeople, fae, priests, demons, or yet other things. I am fine if roleplay waxes and wanes yet will want it to continue, and would do what I can for keeping it really interesting, romance may be possible with it too though there would be adventures generally that I write for. If you still have interest for it, I think we can discuss this.

bump!! really wanting to use my pirate oc or do a dark medieval plot (fantasy optional)!
I have a mermaid/merman character if you are interested in a pirate rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back