• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 📯 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐬 | 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧!

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Hiya all!

My fandom thread and a historical-centred thread are on my profile, if that peaks anyone’s interest.

This will be for every genre I’m down for!! Comment or DM me if it interests you. :]
I’m a literate to novella, quality over quantity roleplayer.

I have ADHD and would appreciate understanding when it comes to response times and fluctuating interest; if I love our roleplay, I’ll usually reply daily!

I’m a sucker for romance of any gender pairing (very open to nonbinary and transgender characters).

I also love father/daughter relationships (think TLOU, Don’t Breathe 2, that kinda thing! I’m a lover of playing unconventional dads lmao).

I play both male and female, but usually lean towards male!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

GENRES

HORROR
(slasher, psychological, classic ghouls and goblins, supernatural, medical, zombies, etc.)!

CRIME
(gangsters, serial killers, murder mystery)

ACTION
(superheroes/villains, apocalypse, spies and agents, criminals, hitmen)

HISTORICAL
(medieval, ancient societies, Victorian, renaissance, Wild West, pirates, vikings, mythology, royalty, plague doctors, wartime)

FANTASY
(myths, creatures, magic, ghouls, world-building, dragons, merpeople, fae, priests and demons)

SCI-FI
(aliens, the undead, medical phenomena, horror themes, space, ghosts, AI, robots, viruses)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Last edited:
I’ve got a tired college student who’s pretty become a modern day necromancer, due to some unfortunate circumstances. (Male, he/they, no gender pair preference) I have been craving something to do with him . Definitely more on a supernatural/action based side. Horror is also greatly welcomed. A little moment of calm here and there is fine, too.

I’ve got a tired college student who’s pretty become a modern day necromancer, due to some unfortunate circumstances. (Male, he/they, no gender pair preference) I have been craving something to do with him . Definitely more on a supernatural/action based side. Horror is also greatly welcomed. A little moment of calm here and there is fine, too.
That sounds super fun!! I actually have a character that would pair amazingly with him. Feel free to shoot me a PM! :]

PLSSS someone, roleplay medieval fantasy, sci-fi, horror or renaissance w/ me I’m BEGGING.

Hello! I'd like to do a medieval fantasy RP with you, I just have a question first. Do you have an age requirement for RP partners?

If you still play Viago from What we do in the Shadows, I'd be interested. Only if you are fine with me playing my own character of course. I gave some information about her in my first (and only) post, if you want to check that. (i really don’t know how to attach a link to that, i am new to this forum, please forgive me.)

so feel free to pm me. (if you really prefer playing deacon over viago, then i could also settle for him.)

If you still play Viago from What we do in the Shadows, I'd be interested. Only if you are fine with me playing my own character of course. I gave some information about her in my first (and only) post, if you want to check that. (i really don’t know how to attach a link to that, i am new to this forum, please forgive me.)

so feel free to pm me. (if you really prefer playing deacon over viago, then i could also settle for him.)
I’ll check it out!!

Bump; particularly interested in a father/daughter plot at the moment, something dark and dramatic, maybe apocalyptic!

Bump! Looking for people to write against Vance or do a dark medieval fantasy :]

Last edited:
bump! lowkey wanting to do a Wild West plot, or play a plague doctor or priest, but i’m down for anything atm :]

any interest in doing a father/daughter storyline? if so I can dm you with further discussions.

Hi hello !!
Are you still interested in a roleplay, any plot / genre? Hit me with a PM if you're interested c:
Many thanks, from another ADHD roleplayer < 3

Just finished the new Exorcist and am so inspired from it. Dying for a supernatural roleplay including demons, monsters, derealisation, dream/psychic connections between characters, maybe some possession!!

I have a couple ideas if anyone’s down :]

Hey there, I'd be incredibly interested in doing a horror or crime roleplay with you. (Specifically regarding psychological or murder mystery themes). Feel free to shoot me a dm if you're still looking.:captaincat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back