• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Currently there is 1 WIP and 1 completed CS for the Hunter Role. Since they were submitted in the same day and neither have yet been approved, I will extend 24 hours (1pm EST 4/23) for your WIP to be completed before reviewing and making my decision.

AstroBunny AstroBunny

Thank you for the submission! I'm giving all WIP's 24 hours to complete their CS's for a fair review so you should receive an official response from me before tomorrow afternoon.
- One thing I do want to note is that none of the cast members would have been able to escape the Lab at any given point. I don't mind if Bee was always on the loose inside the Lab and causing trouble, but this was a high security facility and repeated attempts at escape would have earned him time in cages or constant restraints (maybe even frequent sedation). His sample was cute to read and doesn't need to pertain to the accuracy of the story so you won't need to change that portion, but edits will need to be made to his 'Life in the Lab' section.
- I would also advise removing 'stunning hiss' as an ability, or elaborating how it works (as of right now I'm not sure how a hiss could stun)

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Currently there is 1 WIP and 1 completed CS for the Hunter Role. Since they were submitted in the same day and neither have yet been approved, I will extend 24 hours (1pm EST 4/23) for your WIP to be completed before reviewing and making my decision.

AstroBunny AstroBunny

Thank you for the submission! I'm giving all WIP's 24 hours to complete their CS's for a fair review so you should receive an official response from me before tomorrow afternoon.
- One thing I do want to note is that none of the cast members would have been able to escape the Lab at any given point. I don't mind if Bee was always on the loose inside the Lab and causing trouble, but this was a high security facility and repeated attempts at escape would have earned him time in cages or constant restraints (maybe even frequent sedation). His sample was cute to read and doesn't need to pertain to the accuracy of the story so you won't need to change that portion, but edits will need to be made to his 'Life in the Lab' section.
- I would also advise removing 'stunning hiss' as an ability, or elaborating how it works (as of right now I'm not sure how a hiss could stun)
fixed!

Thank you! I don't mind if you still incorporate the bee as the reason behind his name. It's possible he could have encountered one in the Lab or, at the very least, seen one in a book a scientist could have shown him.

Thank you! I don't mind if you still incorporate the bee as the reason behind his name. It's possible he could have encountered one in the Lab or, at the very least, seen one in a book a scientist could have shown him.
Yes i understand! Ima say he got it from a dream, but saw a bee in a story the scientist read to him, and once he got the dream he was just more interested in it and picked it as his name!

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Thank you for your interest in Genepool! After reviewing the two submissions for the Hunter role, I have decided not to go with Rosemary at this time. She's very cute and I enjoyed the creativity you put behind her, but I feel that the other application better balances out our current cast at the moment.

AstroBunny AstroBunny
Thank you for your interest in Genepool! After reviewing the two submissions for the Hunter role, I have decided to accept Bee for it! He's the little sprinkle of spice we need right now and should do the Hunter justice. A Discord link will be sent to you shortly ~

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Thank you for your interest in Genepool! After reviewing the two submissions for the Hunter role, I have decided not to go with Rosemary at this time. She's very cute and I enjoyed the creativity you put behind her, but I feel that the other application better balances out our current cast at the moment.

AstroBunny AstroBunny
Thank you for your interest in Genepool! After reviewing the two submissions for the Hunter role, I have decided to accept Bee for it! He's the little sprinkle of spice we need right now and should do the Hunter justice. A Discord link will be sent to you shortly ~
Thank you :D

Eyo, interested in this. Will give the roles a thinking after work.
Glad to hear that! The roles we currently have open are:

Leader
Crafter
Wildcard

Interest from other users has been shown for all three and the Leader currently has a WIP, but I am accepting all applications until completed CS's are submitted. If there's a particular role you have in mind and a partial (WIP) CS you can post, I will hold onto it for 24 hours after the first completed CS is posted.

Last edited:
ave goin insane ave goin insane
Zev really hurt me in all of the right places </3 He's a very well thought out character who seems to have gone through the worst out of everyone so far. It will be interesting to see him cope with his internal struggles while trying to remain a good leader.
Accepted! I'll send the Discord link shortly ~

"Prome" / X31Z78​
8ecab5492b4f1dec7226d43208bf8073.jpg
General Information​
Age - 22
Gender - Male
Role - Crafter
Lab Tag - X31Z78
Name - Prome
DNA - Axolotl/Planaria

Abilities
The selective splicing of axolotl and planarian DNA may seem strange to some, but those with knowledge involving animal life understand the benefit of these two creatures. They both share an extraordinary ability in the case of regenerating minor injuries and wounds that would kill the healthiest of humans. In Prome's case, a scratch could heal in moments, a gash in minutes, and an amputation in just days. In some scenarios, this even applies to internal trauma. He's even incapable of contracting any diseases because the cells in his body simply kill them off. Additionally, Prome can survive underwater for extended amounts of time thanks to the fact axolotls and planarians alike spend most - if not all - of their lives underwater. The longest he's ever been underwater was an hour and twelve minutes.

Weaknesses
The ability to regenerate doesn't mean all injuries should be ignored. While strong, he's not immortal by any means! If an organ that he needs to immediately function (such as the brain, heart, or lungs) is destroyed he will pass away simply because his body didn't have enough time to heal it. This also means decapitation or heavy enough mutilation is enough to end his life. Also, as a side-effect of splicing axolotl and planarian DNA, his body is more fragile than the average human. He could be cut with a butter knife if enough minimal pressure were applied, and the simple act of walking puts bruises on his feet. So while he's great at healing the damage he receives, he can't do much to avoid them in the first place. As a side-note, venom and poison affect him just like anyone else.

Skills
Extremely High Pain Tolerance
Naturally Inventive Mindset
Excellent Cooking Skills
Overly Observant

Personality
His time in the lab throughout the years molded him into a mature, distrusting, and logical individual. He's not the type of person to crack a joke or grow close attachments to other people because of his overall cynical outlook. However, he's intelligent enough to understand that having an automatically negative perception of other people will only make him less trustworthy in their eyes too, so he does his best to play the role of a friend even if that's not what he believes. His tendency to work alone allowed him to become very competent and reliable while also giving him the insight to understand when there's something he can't do alone. Despite this, Prome believes in putting himself first above all things, and won't hesitate to throw someone under the bus if there's no other option.
Lab History​
The feeling of cold steel etched into his flesh was a sensation he'd become far too familiar with. Because of the experiments scientists did on him as a newborn, he was given the ability to rapidly heal from most wounds. This, unfortunately, sealed his fate as a subject for various, pain-inducing tests. The one he remembers most vividly was the daily removal of his liver since the organ naturally had an outstanding healing factor in baseline humanity. This experiment led scientists to refer to him as the Greek god of fire, "Prometheus". Though, it was eventually just shortened to "Prome" for the sake of time.

He was ripped apart, piece by bloody piece, for years until the scientists knew the exact limits of his healing factor. They understood what he could and could not live through, what threshold of pain he could withstand, and how this ability impaired him. Even after obtaining the ins and outs of his abilities, they subjected him to even worse scenarios. They pitted him against more aggressive test subjects, placed him through tests meant for other subjects to make sure they wouldn't die if they went through it, and a multitude of other horrors. It got to the point where he became jealous of others in his position purely because they seemed to have it much easier. In his eyes, his 'peers' were living heaven on earth.. and who could blame him? The only thing he knew was the lab. Though, that was both a blessing and a curse.

Escape was always on his mind. He spent his entire life under strenuous torture, but that allowed him to not only learn the personalities of each staff member, but also the exact layout of the hell he called home. Prome knew every nook and cranny, every twist and turn, and every hallway better than he knew the back of his hand. He made it a point to memorize even the most insignificant portion of every relevant and irrelevant obscurity all for the sake of escape. Over time he amassed a significant amount of items that, on their own, seemed like nick-nacks. In reality, he ingeniously created an entire arsenal of different weapons. He made a shotgun from his bed frame, screws, a light bulb, and other assorted pieces of trash. He made zip guns, a flame thrower made with a lighter, a tube, and coffee creamer, small scale bombs, and - of course - shivs. When he found an opportune moment to attempt an escape, he used all of his weapons to severely injure multiple personnel. His attempt was thought out, inventive, and lethal, but it wasn't enough. There wasn't much he could do against armed guards and cameras while also being completely outnumbered in a maximum security facility.

His attempt at escaping led him to be put into one of the highest security confinements. He lost the privilege of being allowed to eat food by himself, now forced to be fed by multiple guards under heavy surveillance. He was almost never allowed to be removed from a straight jacket, and his room was padded in order to remove any possibility of him creating anything that could be used against the foundation. In addition, he was subjected to even more violent tests for several more years, with no hope of his conditions ever changing. That is... until he somehow woke up on a mysterious island.

"Subject X31Z78, 'Prometheus', has escaped confinement."

Years of preparation led to this moment. Years of blood and the inability to fight back led to the moment of his escape! There wasn't a shred of fear in his system and his hands laid steady on the makeshift weapons strapped against his person. Three oncoming guards, each with pistols in their hands, charged toward the experiment. They aimed their weapons center-mass and pulled their triggers, sending a barrage of bullets crashing into his chest. Bloodstained fragments ripped through his being until they found their exit through his back. The metal violently spiraled into the white wall just behind him; coating it with sanguine splatters. Three gaping holes lined Prome's chest, but he stood firm. He refused to allow the pain to settle in. How could he? After a lifetime of agonizing torment, how could he succumb to three small rounds? His shadowed glare shot up just as his hands did, and he aimed his rudimentary handguns toward two of the guards. Lead charged out the barrel of each weapon and inaccurately hit their marks. They fell to the ground and gripped at their fresh wounds, alive but bleeding out. The guard that didn't get hit managed to collide against Prome and tackle him to the ground. A hammer fist slammed right into the experiment's face several times, breaking his nose and knocking a few of his teeth loose. Prome cringed in pain, but his left hand was quick enough to grab one of his shivs. The jagged edge whistled through the air and embedded itself into a section of the guard's side that wasn't armored. The pain of it was stronger than the adrenaline pumping through, causing him to roll onto his side in pain. Prome haphazardly staggered to his feet faster than the guard could recover and sent his foot flying into the enforcer's temple with enough force to knock him unconscious.

The experiment stumbled down the hall, using the wall as a stand to keep him upright as he moved. He gripped at his chest and tried his best to catch his gargled breathing, feeling the holes in his chest slowly close. His broken nose was already beginning to twist and crack itself back into place, and he could feel the beginnings of teeth pop through his bloodied gums. He was recovering, but there wasn't enough time to completely heal. Just around the corner, he could hear uniformed sprinting. The number of footsteps led him to believe there were more than a dozen people ready to take him down. His hands slowly slipped into his pocket and pulled out two baseball-sized explosives. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face as he tossed them around the corner. Seconds felt like hours, but when the time came, a crackling rumble boomed throughout the hall. Screams followed shortly after, but it didn't phase him. He just grabbed his homemade shotgun and aimed it around the corner. Four people were writhing on the ground, but eight more met his weapon with their own and fired. Volleys of bullets tore through his entire body before he could get a shot of his own off. They all fired without a shred of mercy until the only thing that came out of their rifles were clicks.

Prome barely stood with his destroyed shotgun still weakly held in his hands. He looked at the enforcers reloading their weapons through his remaining eye and let out a roar of frustration that echoed through the facility, but it only made his broken jaw worse. He clambered to the ground now that his legs couldn't properly support him and gazed at his reflection in the puddle of blood. The pain stabbing at every molecule was nothing compared to the realization that, despite his greatest attempts, he wasn't able to succeed. The only thing he could do now was go limp and reluctantly fall into a dream. The last thing he heard was the announcement of his capture.

G E N E P O O L

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS DATABASE

WARNING! EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED

>9.2990671 stal.00: exception has occurred… retrying in () seconds

>9.2990672 stal.00: failed command: Main_HQ_Signal_Ping.

>9.2990673 stal.00: status: (DOWN CPU)

>9.2990674 stal.00: error: (CRY)

>9.2990675 stal.00: s(a)ns: units av: (Null)

>9.2990676 stal.00: recalibrating.

>9.2990677 stal.00: error on device 3nt1ty, block 4

>_

Subject V19K-4
EpBprfuU8AIvHJH
Wildcard_Variant_Four
General Briefing
Lab Tag:
V19K-4.
Name:
Subject Refers to themselves as "Four".
Subject is registered as Twenty-Four (24) years of age.
Sexuality:
Bisexual.
Height:
5'11"ft (180cm)
Role:
Wildcard.

Modifications/Abnormalities
DNA:
Komodo Dragon + Spotted Hyena
Varanus komodoensis + Crocuta crocuta.
Appearance Details:
V19K-4 has medium-length dirty-blonde hair with hints of blueish gray making themselves known around the tips. The pupils of the subjects piercing blue eyes dilate similarly to a reptile. Moreover, it appears that the subject has a nictitating membrane similar to many reptiles. Starting from the base of the neck, and following along the spine, the skin is discolored and becomes scale-like. Along this skin the presence of tiny bones [presumed to be osteoderms] are raised. Positioned roughly where the tailbone is present, a large reptilian tail was surgically attached to the individual. Taking this into account, the estimated length of the subject from tail-tip to top-of-head is approximately 11'10"ft [360cm]. Interestingly, along the top of this tail (roughly in line with the bone and its connection to the spine) is a short mane of hair, similar to that present on the subject's head, albeit a bit rougher.

Examining the interior of the mouth, it's noteworthy that the canines and incisors appear to be somewhat serrated. Meanwhile, the premolars and molars look to be slightly more conical and suited for crushing. A sample from the subjects tongue reveals the flesh itself to be somewhat discolored, as the typical pink appears to have mingled with a yellow of some kind. Each of the subjects' fingers appear to end in sharp claws, which have displayed exceptional use in climbing.
Abilities:
Physical Augmented Physique-
V19K-4 displays a sharp increase in their physical abilities. Most notable of which is their endurance, which appears to have drastically increased as the subject continued to grow. V19K-4 has notably increased in their physical strength as well. While they're not capable of herculean feats of strength, maneuvering objects of up to four-hundred pounds [400lbs] appears manageable for them. Furthermore, their jaw strength is something to behold- crushing bones with relative ease. Additionally, their skin appears to have thickened slightly- that of their palms and the soles of their feet seem to render footwear unnecessary.
Enhanced Maneuverability-
V19K-4 appears capable of high speed movement provided they move quadrupedally. This allows them to outpace average human movement with relative ease. Though it would appear that the subject has a reliance on his tail to maintain balance in this mode.
Enhanced Senses/Cognition-
Upon testing the capabilities of V19K-4's sensory capabilities, it was made clear that their sense of smell is remarkably acute. Additionally, it appears as though their eyesight is better in a nocturnal environment- though it doesn't appear to suffer much in lit environments. In terms of intelligence, it would seem that the subject is slightly above average at best- alluding to the faint possibility of a boost due to the Hyena DNA.

Biochemical Venomous Bite-
Upon examination of V19K-4's oral cavity, the subject was revealed to have venom glands located in their bottom jaw. Which release a potent dosage with each bite.
Augmented Immune System-
With a direct correlation to both carrion consumers that have been melded into their DNA, V19K-4 possesses an extremely high functioning immune system. So much so that it would be statistically improbably for the subject to pass from disease or sickness.

Weaknesses:
Flaws Tail Dependency-
One of the most noteworthy weaknesses of V19K-4 is their tail. While it's true that they could curl it around themselves, or move it as though it were another limb, the loss of this appendage would be exceptionally difficult. The primary reason comes from the fact that it's their main form of balance when running quadrupedally. However, it's also a limiting factor in sharp turns during a pursuit. Unlike some reptilians, in the event that V19K-4 has their tail severed from their body, it doesn't grow back.
Venom Restriction-
As if true for most venomous creatures, V19K-4 has a limit to how much venom can be expended. Typically, these glands have enough venom for two to three bites, after which the glands require approximately two hours to fully refill themselves. Further complicating the situation is the jaw-strength of V19K-4. On further bites or the consumption of harder matter, the enhanced muscles (likely related to Hyena DNA) can put pressure on the glands and force them to spill out whatever venom is restored, resetting the duration needed to it's starting point once again.
Ectothermic Endotherm-
Given the conflictive nature of the DNA within their body, V19K-4 exhibits qualities of both an Ectotherm and an Endotherm. While their body is primarily endothermic, and therefore, can survive in most non-extreme environments. The ectothermic portion of their DNA requires them to bask or otherwise attain external heat for at least 30 minutes each day. Failure to do so results in a more sluggish response from the reptilian portions of their body. As such, rainy days or cold weather can make it difficult for them to perform efficiently.
Scavenger Ferality-
Believed to be the downside of dual carrion-eater DNA, V19K-4 exhibits an increase in aggression if faced with confrontation around the presence of food. The scent of raw or rotting meat appears to trigger this worse, likely due to the inherent urge to display ownership over a carcass.

Weaponry:
Claws.
Teeth (Envenomed).
Tail.
Stone Spear.
Skills:
-Swimming; the subjects tail appears to be their main tool in this activity.
-Lip Reading.
-Climbing.
-Multitasking.
Facility REDACTED Log
Personality:
Rough personality outline due to his lack of true social interactions. Will likely change as he socializes.
Positive- Resilient, Patient, Curious.
Negative- Aimless, Evasive, Reckless.
Life in the Lab:
The earliest memory that V19K-4 "Four" has is presumed to be around age six. Anything earlier than that has been expressed as a "Cacophony of screams and fear as I floated off into the distance." What he remembers is being in a large room with a window, and being angry at the person behind it. "Those Glasses" that had been the moniker given to that enigmatic figure, the one who just smiled as they watched. For a while, the young Four put up a futile resistance against the facility members who came to transport him, eventually ending in the faculty filling his chamber with a short-lived sedative gas before transporting him. When he arrived, he would watch the people behind the glass. They spoke but he couldn't hear them. So he learned to. Years probably passed, but it was hard to tell without seeing a clock- or even having a window to watch the days pass. Instead, he counted the number of times he'd heard that voice: "Hello again, Four. Will you be cooperating today?"

Each time he woke up on the floor of his cell, the white walls coated in claw markings and washed of the dried splatters of crimson, he felt different. Changed. It wasn't long before he remembered glimpses of their 'competitive data gathering', along with the gentle disciplinary actions he'd been granted for refusing to cooperate. In time he'd grown accustomed to it- no, that wasn't quite right. In time he grew to listen, to obey. So long as he completed their tasks they would feed him. He'd wait in his room, hunger filling his mind, until they came to get him. Sometimes he'd wake up and follow their instructions, other times he'd wake up back in the cell- with a satisfying fullness to his stomach. That was the routine for so long. Until he woke up again, "Can't you see what I do for you, Four? I give you the gift, the gift of forgetting!"

Those Glasses never came back after that, neither did his 'gift.' But he'd left those memories stained in red...

and that Hunger.
Sample Collection
A slight flicker. That had been the only change in this otherwise monotonous environment, but it too vanished as the flow of electricity reasserted itself. Laying in the center of this bland room was a splash of color to the otherwise bleak environment, a young lad dressed in a simple white jumpsuit. A small nametag reading 'V19K-4' had been stitched onto the sleeve. Two orbs of icey blue slowly closed as the otherwise expressionless face remained skyward, upward facing. An all too familiar bassy gurgling rang out into the room, as Four's brows knit tightly in displeasure. "How long do they plan to keep me waiting this time?" A dejected tone coldly questioned the antiseptic-scented air.

As if to answer his question, a metallic clicking could be heard, followed by another. A total of four rang out, followed by the all-too-familiar hiss of pressurized gas being released. Initially, this sedative had a very manufactured and imposing scent. But now it was almost sweet, blissful darkness took over his mind shortly thereafter.

As the haze began to clear, Four's head shook slightly. In spite of opening his eyes, he was unable to see... a blindfold? "Finally awake, I see. Hello again, Four. Will you be cooperating with us today?" He could feel the grin in that voice, and reactionarily clenched his jaw. Stifling his irritation as best he could, Four gave a nod. "Most excellent. Now then, today we're performing some routine testing on your hearing. Simply follow each audio cue until a new one is heard. After completion your morsel will be provided."

Reflexively, his body moved in accordance to that word, quickly lowering his stature to the ground as his bipedal stance was abandoned. Completion of these tests had been the gateway for him to be fed. As was usual, they had a secondary researcher administering the test. A high pitched beep cried out, and Four began walking over towards it. The floor was slick and wet, likely to impede him from blitzing through the test. As he drew close, another beep rang out from a little ways off. Blindly he followed it as well. "Very good Four, your obedience will be rewarded." Another beep rang out, this time from across the room. However, as he moved towards it, his hand collided with something warm. The heavy thump of something falling filled the air Four instinctively came to a stop. "Wait!" A weak yet panicked scream filled the dead space.

"Wha-!?" His eyes shot open only to be pierced by the blinding rays of sunlight cascading down upon him. The sudden introduction of light caused him to pull away, nearly falling from the flat rock serving as his basking point. His heart was pounding as faint hints of toxic drool rested at the corner of his mouth. He was outside now... no longer a subject to be examined.

Or was this another test...?

the css thingys because pastebin sucks

Code:
[border=0px; padding:0px; width:100%; height:700px; display:block; overflow:visible;

/*variables*/
--maincolor:#CAAE5E;
--maincoloropaque:rgb(204,156,80,.6);
--bg:#E6E6E6;
--pic:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863549137412292622/968331944662290452/proxy.webp_Copy.png');
--animal1:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863549137412292622/968329603640856607/squid-silhouette-3.png');
--animal2:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863549137412292622/968330700044513370/download-removebg-preview_1.png');
--titlefont:"Courier New", Courier, serif;
--bodyfont:"Times New Roman", Times, serif;

cursor:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important]
[border=0px; padding:0px; background:var(--animal1); background-size:cover; width:150px; height:150px; position:absolute; left:670px; z-index:1;][/border]
[border=0px; padding:0px; background:var(--animal2); background-size:cover; width:200px; height:190px; position:absolute; left:150px; top:520px; z-index:3;][/border]
[border=0px; padding:0px; height:470px; width:470px; border-style:solid; border-width:5px; border-color:var(--maincolor); position:relative; left:275px; top:55px;]

[border=0px; padding:0px; height:470px; width:470px; border-style:solid; border-width:5px; border-color:var(--maincolor); position:relative; left:15px; top:-25px; z-index:2;]

[border=0px; padding:0px; background:var(--pic); background-size:cover; width:150px; height:150px; position:relative; top:-140px; left:-90px; z-index:4;]
[border=0px; padding:0px; width:100%; height:100%; border-style:solid; border-radius:100px; position:relative; top:-20px; overflow:hidden;]
[border=0px; padding:0px; width:110%; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:20px; left:0px; color:white; border-style:solid; position:relative; top:-20px;]

[border=0px; padding:15px; background-color:var(--maincoloropaque); height:100%; width:75%; position:sticky; left:5px; top:20px; overflow:hidden; text-align:center; font-size:14px; line-height:15px;]

mood: xxx
interactions: xxx
mentions: xxx
[/border]
[/border]
[/border]

[/border]
[border=0px; padding:0px; font-family:var(--titlefont); font-size:45px; color:var(--maincolor); width:500px; position:relative; left:65px; top:-283px;]THE FISHER.[/border]

[border=0px; padding:0px; overflow:hidden; width:451px; height:450px; background-color:var(--bg); font-size:12px; font-family:var(--bodyfont); position:relative; left:-1px; top:-319px; color:black;][border=0px; padding:0px; width:100%; height:100%; padding-right:20px; overflow-y:scroll;][border=0px; padding:55px;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sollicitudin in tortor vitae commodo. Etiam sed tempus augue. Aenean vitae sagittis velit. Integer laoreet, lectus id luctus fringilla, ex urna scelerisque dui, quis pretium ex arcu vel magna. Vivamus porttitor ex at ipsum ultricies, ut volutpat lorem volutpat. Duis nulla dolor, cursus nec laoreet a, sollicitudin sed sem. Vestibulum id diam ac nisl porttitor facilisis vitae eu metus. Proin aliquet orci a tristique rutrum. Phasellus placerat turpis aliquam, auctor felis nec, pharetra libero.

Integer iaculis consequat odio aliquam blandit. Praesent eleifend feugiat nibh. Morbi vel dolor magna. Duis eleifend urna ex, a ornare purus venenatis id. Nulla consequat orci nec maximus imperdiet. In gravida, sem eget commodo laoreet, metus nisl pharetra nibh, euismod cursus justo metus in ligula. Maecenas sed nunc ac purus condimentum pretium. Suspendisse potenti. Integer nec mi dignissim, aliquam turpis vel, lacinia mi. Quisque egestas egestas erat aliquam cursus. Cras pretium dui in diam dignissim ultricies. Aenean ultricies commodo blandit. Praesent nibh elit, porta non commodo vel, pellentesque id diam. Vivamus porttitor nibh ut ipsum bibendum, quis congue neque tempus.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Etiam tincidunt venenatis lorem, id hendrerit est consectetur in. Curabitur molestie tortor a facilisis faucibus. Sed lorem tellus, scelerisque vitae sodales non, pretium quis quam. Phasellus feugiat ligula nibh, ac ullamcorper nisl accumsan nec. Donec finibus ex vitae justo fringilla, vel lacinia orci suscipit. Integer consectetur neque justo, quis consequat neque semper vel. Praesent tristique dolor a mauris dapibus tempus eu sit amet nulla. Nulla lacinia orci quis massa molestie, at mattis orci dictum. Sed congue imperdiet posuere. Integer nec tempor urna, id ullamcorper magna. Duis a lorem non ipsum viverra lobortis.

Cras orci lorem, fringilla at pharetra eu, lacinia at augue. Mauris est diam, pretium ut egestas id, accumsan id purus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin vehicula iaculis purus, at tempor velit consequat a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed eget ex quis lectus lobortis fermentum eu eu nulla. Integer a neque magna.

Etiam imperdiet risus nisi, et faucibus turpis tempor non. Sed pellentesque feugiat nisl et eleifend. Suspendisse ullamcorper velit eget quam tincidunt, ac venenatis tortor tempor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aliquam elementum mollis libero sit amet pellentesque. Praesent malesuada ut justo eu faucibus. Vivamus quis dolor at enim pellentesque hendrerit. Quisque mollis sollicitudin tellus quis viverra. Nulla vitae molestie tortor, eget rhoncus lectus. Mauris et leo ac nulla eleifend rutrum. Morbi feugiat ante porta ipsum iaculis dapibus. Fusce semper lectus quis bibendum blandit. In faucibus magna at interdum fermentum.

[/border][/border][/border]

[/border]

[/border]

[/border]

Good morning!

We are currently looking to fill 2 slots for the story: The Guard and the Leader
Please refer to the first post in this thread for the rules and how to apply!​

- Bump -

Off to lunch! Much easier to obtain when you're not stranded on a dangerous island​

I'm interested in the guard position! 🖐️
This could also be my placeholder if possible

CS Submission:

Take it One Day at a Time
Kane
The Guard
    basics
    attack
    defense
    mobility
    stamina
    tactics
    Name
    Kane
    Lab Tag
    KA963
    Role
    Guard
    DNA
    Alaska-Yukon Moose / African Wild Dog
    appearance
    height
    5'11"
    Weight
    160 lbs

Kane has long thick black hair with piercing light purple eyes. At times her eyes look grey in certain lighting, but for the most part they’re a light purple haze. She has tan skin, but has permanent faded scars throughout her body. If they’re not pointed out then one may not be able to notice, but at a closer distance the scars are visible. Kane doesn’t expose her teeth when she smiles unless necessary due to her teeth being sharp, but she will do it once she’s comfortable with someone. Another thing Kane is self conscious about is her feet. Not only are they bigger than a normal persons, but she only has 4 toes. It’s not a bother to her, but she likes to keep them hidden.

Overall, Kane has a sturdy build, and a casual but useful clothing wear. She doesn’t worry too much about appearances, but likes to keep up general hygiene.
    personality
    •POSITIVE TRAITS: Outgoing, Attentive, Vigilant, Obedient
    •NEGATIVE TRAITS: Short-Tempered, Stubborn, Inability to delegate,
    •FEARS: Killing a person with her strength
code by @Nano

Last edited:
L0ck0n L0ck0n
Hi there! I'll mark you down as interested for the Guard! We just need a completed and approved CS for the role to be officially yours. You can make it however simple or detailed as you like just as long as it contains the following information:

Genepool_CS.png
Looking forward to seeing who you come up with ~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back