• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saturnia

π”œπ”’ 𝔒𝔩𝔑𝔒 𝔇𝔲π”ͺπ”Ÿ 𝔅𝔦𝔱𝔠π”₯
Hello!
I hate starting these posts. I always want something captivating and fun, but I can never seem to land it.
Anyway, my name is Faye.
You can also call me Saturnia or Saturn. Whatever suits your fancy.

I am looking for a new RP Partner. I'm kind of going through and making all my character sheets right now, which is a long process, but I'd rather not wait for them to all be finished before I get back into the game.
First, I have to establish some ground rules for my partners:

πŸ”ͺ One: I do not tolerate script RP. I risk coming off as a bit pretentious or elitist, but given my history with script RPs, they tend to be a bit immature/juvenile. My preferred method of RPing is long-form Paragraph or Novel RP. Please, if this is something you can't be committed to, I would recommend searching through the forum for someone else. -- ❣ As a bit of an aside, I do prefer to RP through Discord, but if you need to RP through this forum, we can do it here as well.

πŸ”ͺ Two: I will only do Mature Roleplay/Romance Roleplay with fellow adults. I'm 22, just for your info! I don't want to interact with a child and potentially mar your understanding of such topics. When I say mature, I hope we all know what that means. If you don't, drop a PM and I'll explain a little bit.

πŸ”ͺ Three: No God-Modding, nor what I call 'puppeteer' behaviour. We are essentially writing a story together, I don't want you to take control of my character, influence their actions, or even heavily suggest what my character should/shouldn't do. I am happy to discuss possible interactions or compromises but if I sense you may be trying to intervene too much, I will ask for you to stop or even back out immediately. As for God-Modding, a God-Mod (for those who may not know) are the type of character who are considered Over-Powered. There's a lot that goes into it, but I won't tolerate this. We have a fair balance of weakness/power or we don't have an RP at all.

πŸ”ͺ Four: For the characters I have, they are all original to me. They are special to me, as I've created them. In this regard, I choose carefully who I will allow to fall in love or be in a romance. On my character roster (when I am more involved in my RPs), I will clarify that the character is currently in a relationship with another person's OC. I don't like to cross wires and put my character into multiple universes at once.

πŸ”ͺ Five: Not so much a 'rule', per-se, but it is something that is very important to me when searching for a partner: Communication is Key. If you feel like I've done something in the RP, personally, or otherwise that is offensive to you or you aren't comfortable with, please tell me! I am very open to criticism and I am very happy to work with you. This goes for inside the RP and out. :ghostv:

Now that we have that out of the way, here are the topics I am looking for:
Purple Bold is my main pursuit
Italics is interests I have
Orange is off-limits/I won't do.
Green is tentative. (I'll clarify if asked)

High Fantasy/Tolkien-esque Fantasy
Low-fantasy (Cyberpunk, modern-day magic)
Horror/Supernatural
Fandom/Universe
Superpowers

Canon Character RP (I won't RP as an already existent, canon character)
Slice of Life
School
Anthro
Anime

Noir/Historic
Mafia
Post-Apocalyptic
Action/Adventure
Murder Mystery

As for the amount of people I'll roleplay with, I'm usually seeking one on one, but I am also fine with Group RP as long as it's not more than about 5-6 people.

Soon I'll be writing up my own Prompt List for Roleplays I'm curious about, where I'll paste some of my own universes that I'd like to explore.
Universes/OC Stories (Coming Soon)
Here is a very fledgling version of my character roster: (This is constantly updating)
Faye's Character Thread

I'm excited to play! Shoot me a PM or find me on the Discord for RPN and PM me there as well. :ghostv:

❣
-Faye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back