• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What if we just give the Grail to somebody, have their wish be to revive everyone again and get a large cake and then they all have a tea party together.

And I forgot to give him Magic circuits.... eh, maybe it won't matter here cause he has martial arts and Nullification Magic, but maybe it will?

Magic circuits are good and all, but nothing beats shooting the enemy mage with a gun when they're not paying attention.

Or delivering an ice-based pipe bomb to their mailbox. OR anthrax.

Man, 2 new pages of OOC while I was asleep? Bad timezone is bad.
Also, I just realized that Berserker might be outright the strongest contender for the grail war through her "God of the Monsters" skill, which grants immunity to anything that a monster had been killed by thats a greatly known weakness.

Like, this would make her immune to a few Noble Phantasms that were known to slay monsters. Especially Gungnir and whatever sword was used to fell Fafnir.

Its quite interesting to think about when we start the rp.
Yeah, that immunity is great and will easily make her in Gilgamesh’s tier F/Z wise. Fortunately, Indra happens to be a Lancelot to her with a certain skill he has.

Last edited:
GEEZ GEEZ

Actually, I think I'll put a WIP up later instead of completing my app, so that I can complete my app later on.

I think I'll give Zeus a Skill to counter Typhon in turn. As an added bonus, it's a bit more general and also counters Atilla the Hun and Valkyries.

For Lily_G Lily_G and any of you who happen to be a non-FGO player, this will help you understand what the heck is going on with Zeus’s 2nd NP, without spoiling your FGO experience too much in case you decide to pick it up later. Though if you don’t care about some late-game spoiler I highly recommend you to continue on to the Zeus page that can also be found there to fully understand his CS

Hey guys wondering for Beezlebubs noble phantasm, what’s an anti-concept np?

Guys do you have any idea on who should I pick as a Saber? Preferably not Greek since we already have 2 of them.

Guys do you have any idea on who should I pick as a Saber? Preferably not Greek since we already have 2 of them.
If you look at around page 3-4 you will see the discussion and plenty of interesting candidates. And if I were to add one, Shiva seems to qualify as a Saber based on some random page I ran into when I was searching about Indra

Also my Servant CS is done, now to work on the master.

If you look at around page 3-4 you will see the discussion and plenty of interesting candidates. And if I were to add one, Shiva seems to qualify as a Saber based on some random page I ran into when I was searching about Indra

Also my Servant CS is done, now to work on the master.
So if I wanna play Shiva I will have to include the Authority of Destruction skill? I don’t have FGO knowledge and Google failed to help me on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back