• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Why yes, I am a dead space enthusiast.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Night 0
The moon rose over the horizon, the light revealing a small wooden church in the middle of the polish forest. This night will begin the night of the holy war. A war where seven mages of incredible power will summon seven legendary deities from the greasy past of humanity, using them to achieve and being rewarded the holy grail. This holy grail, allows the master to get one wish they truly restore. Only able to achieve this after the destruction and death of the other 6 pairs of servants and mages.

Inside the church, was a silver haired, middle aged man. At that current moment, he was praying towards the holy symbol. Then he stood up, taking a breath, and turning around too see a younger individual. Judast.

Not much was known about Judast. What father Szymon did know was that Judast was no average mage, no no no, this younger gentleman was not someone to mess with. While he didn’t have much experience, he was very overwhelming power wise , his mage craft specialty being of ice. Though Judasts backstory had no meaning, after all the holy grail will summon the spirit, and said that spirit will use Judasts body as a host.

Hearing foot steps come from the darkness in the church, a small fraction of a foot can be seen.

Father Szymon smiled at the darkness,

I assume you are the ruler servant that possessed Hiccups body?

Then, the hidden figure stepped out of the darkness completely, the figure was 6’2”, same muscular structure that Judast was, mostly no changes were made except the outfit.

The outfit was mostly concealed, especially around the face, covering it completely. Long robes emerged from the muscular figures back.
Indeed father, I am the ruler servant of this grail war. You will be hearing from me from time to time, I have a war too oversee now. I will alert you once all of the servants have been summoned.”

8B097F2F-2915-4AFF-BBB3-5FD928AFCFCA.jpeg

Very well though I must ask if you, what is thy name?”

No answer was given to the father.

Crow Crow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 R U S T R U S T Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Lily_G Lily_G Orihara Orihara Severia Severia

Last edited:
In an urban area near a certain Polish forest, there was a luxury manor recently bought by Duke Montallac. A short, young silver-haired girl could be seen reading a book when a middle-aged woman in maid uniform entered the room with a box in her hand.

"Preparation is done, milady." Upon hearing that, Amy closed her book and rose from the expensive sofa. Montallac was by no mean an ancient or old lineage, but thanks to Amy's outstanding achievements, they earned a lot of fortune from the association which let them afford something like this manor along with about thirty servants. Having reached the dimly lightened room in the basement, Amy immediately glanced at the magic circle on the ground. After confirming that there was no abnormality, she gestured for the maid from before to step forward and gently place the box in the center of that circle. Once the maid backed down and was standing behind Amy, she raised her hand and said in a cold and emotionless voice.

"Ignite, Ceremonial Flame." A Servant summoning ritual requires magical circle, long incantation and a catalyst. Having already fulfilled two of those three requirements, Amy was now spending a large amount of magical energy to make flames manifested mid air, lining in a circular formation mirroring the red circle on the ground.

"Connect. Activate." By saying those two simple words, all the flames gave out bluish-white hue. Each of the flame now represents a single line of words used for any incantation Amy desire. An act of replacing the entire incantation with a number of flames that are highly energy-consuming may be seen as a hindrance by most practitioners of flame magecrafts, but to Amy who hates speaking a lot and has vast amount of magical energy to spare, it was an ideal option.

The blue flame slowly disappeared one by one, signifying a verse being chanted. When the final flame vanished, a large pillar of light suddenly emerged from the magic circle. When the light faded, there was a girl standing. A girl with fair and flawless white skin, a long white twin tails and a surprisingly short build, only standing a few inches above Amy herself. The girl was clad in a dress with white and black dress with a little amount of blue mixed in. Overall, it was totally not what Amy had expected when she obtained the catalyst and heard about this particular divine spirit from her father.

The white girl opened her silvery white and ocean blue heterochromia eyes before looking at Amy and the Command Spells visible on her right hand. She then performed a series of elegant movement which Amy couldn't tell whether it was genuflection or curtsy, before asking the flame magus with an equally cold and emotionless voice than the one used to summon her.

"I ask of you. Are you my master?"

101 101

Night 0: The beginning

Damian Fletcher sat on a bed while he watched someone draw a summoning circle. Damian couldn't do it himself because his ability isn't exactly able to be controlled to be inactive. Such is the curse of the Fletcher Family: The special group of mages who don't have the ability to cast magic, but they have an innate power to negate and dispell other magic. The person finished, drawing the circle before she turned towards Damian. "Now what?"

Damian was calmly smiling. He really was lucky to find a innocent child with innate magic to enable her to activate the Summon circuit. The fact she was homeless helped a bit, enabling him to use her without worry. "Just use the item on the table to form the catalyst and speak the words."
The girl nodded and performed the summon, as the catalyst she used was none other than the skull of a Cynognarhus. It was something he swiped from a science lab before coming here, without being caught.
After the girl spoke the chant, lighting struck her and she screamed.

"Excellent"
Damian spoke, his smile now getting wider while his eyes also were wide. The summon had to be a success. As the smoke cleared, Damian's expression changed from wicked excitement to flat out what the fuck happened shock.

Hoe.png

"For thousands of years I've layed dormant! Who dares disturb me-"
".... Are you my servant?" Damian interrupted.
The girl was angry.
"What do you mean by "Are you my servant"? I'm here and ready to get to work, aren't I?"
"You just look.... like the girl I tricked into sacrificing herself to call you forth."
"Oh, that's because I possess her body now. Anyways, I'm hungry, and I need to eat to be ready for battle later."

Damian blinked. "I hope you mean actual food." "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?"
Damian brought out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat off his forehead before wiping his hands with it. This will be a rough start.​

Summoning Ceremony

Hiccup flapped though the pages of the book composed of flesh. He was extremely grossed out by the books rather….raw design, almost making him puke from even attempting to summon his surely sadistic servant.

Flipping through the pages, he saw a certain page that caught his attention.

Aha! This must be it! The summoning page for this mighty servant I, Hiccup Ludacris! Is about to summon! Now….all I have to do is do some chanting and….”

He jumped onto his remote apartments bed. Located on the outskirts of a polish city, the bed was actually, surprisingly, usually when he was visiting countries on super secret mage vacations, the beds were quite uncomfortable.

Anyways, as he looked at the rather….extremely cursed page. He began to start chanting.

4A29BAA3-C552-4714-8C08-B60323E28908.jpeg

O’ Hear me great beast from hell, I summon thee, to become a servant for whom summons you, I will posses thy beast with great strength, and promise you a great reward for this holy grail war! I summon you!”

The enchanting circle was a dark red glowing the entire room out.

And suddenly, the lights went out. Causing Hiccup to look around in a frantic manner.

What in the hell….?”

“Ashy’ Etu’ Hæyu Ebiku’ Ach Tch Tch’”

The sound of complete gibberish echoed through the darkness, and a figure sitting on a ancient thrower stared down at Hiccup.

He was wearing…a crown and a mask? And he was wearing robes?

D353192E-E25E-4793-B8D3-F5D94E8F7BAB.jpeg

Are you going to speak or what? Is thou lowly human infront my master? You surely don’t look like it. You look like a idiot in that clothing. Maybe a bit more yellow would do…”

“W-what? Are you serious? You look like an ancient old guy or some shit! I look like a god dawg stylish cowboy thank you very much! Oh and yes I am your master shithead.”

“Very well then. Even if I have to deal with a poor piss of a master, I’ll kill every single god damn, bloody servant in this irritating war. I take the role of caster I’m this war. I believe it will be the best if we get to work right away. I can tell that you might be a strong mage but you have a piss style of clothing. Anyways-, let’s get to work eh?”

“Wha- cmon man you ain’t gotta do me like that- , but he’s let’s get to work!”

• GxdZPlX.jpg
    "... Alright. Later!"

The young woman named Oriana Garcia, often called Ria was lingering in the crowded street of a small town in Poland. After hung up the call, she scrolled down her phone aimlessly. Despite being something known as a magus, she had no problem with technology like this. Actually, she was a proud tech savvy, even among ordinary folks without knowledge of magic. While Ria was browsing social network, there was a pop-up from a certain messaging app.

"It's time huh..."

The sole inheritor of the Garcia's Magic Circuits muttered after glancing at the message. She then got on a cool-looking motorcycle parked nearby and started the engine.

A few minutes after that, she parked her bike at a corner of the small mountainous area near the city. Waving at her was a young man who also had a smartphone in his hand. Not so far from him was another young man who stood next to a freshly drawn magical circle on the ground.

"I've drawn the summoning circle and deployed the bounded field. Now there should be no one capable of entering this forest."

Ria nodded. Those two magi, along with another young woman whom Ria was talking with on phone and wasn't here. These three were her only allies in this extremely dangerous Holy Grail War. In fact, she had tried her best to stop them and tell them to stay at the Clock Tower, but they all stubbornly came to this country with her and now about to risk their lives just to fulfill her goal.

"Hey. It is still not too late you know?"
    "Yeah. It's totally not too late for you to shut up and focus on the ritual already. How many times have you brought up the airport until now?"
    "Thirteen, not counting the one she is about to say."
    "... I wasn't really wanting to know. Also that's not a good number before our Ria is about to do something big."
    "Can you two cut it out and go back already!? If you head to the airport now you can still—"
    "That's the fourteenth."
    "Yeah. Definitely sounds better."

Ria exasperatedly sighed. "Whatever." She said before walking to inspect the magical circle. After making sure that there was nothing wrong with it, the girl picked up an old piece of clothing from her pocket before placing it in the center.

"Can something so ragged and dirty really bring out 'that god'? Sounds almost impossible to me."
    "There's nothing impossible, Mike. After all—"
    "The word itself even says 'I'm Possible!' Right?"
    "Hey, that line has a copyright you know?"
    "I may be a below average magus but I'm soon to be the best lawyer in the world, Ria. Copyright doesn't protect short phrases and you won't earn a single cent from us."
    "OK Bill. Now shut up. I will start."

Ria smiled and turned away from those two. They might be a bit arrogant, reckless, stupid, impolite, rash, forceful, bland, clingy and whatever negative words she could think of, but by having those two at her side today, she felt like she could achieve anything. Facing the magical circle, the magus raised her right hand and began chanting.

"Fill!"

It hurts! The moment that first word left her mouth, Ria's face twisted in pain. Since she possessed Magic Circuits with exceptional quality and capacity, but didn't has appropriate skill or talent to control or make use of them, the excessive energy always resided within those circuits would naturally run wild when faced with something unique like a Servant Summoning Ritual.

"- Fill! Fill! Fill! Fill!"

Dense magical energy filled the air, enough to be seen even by the two lackluster magi observing the ritual. The Garcia family crest, something that was respected and highly valued by other magi. But to its sole inheritor, it was nothing but a curse that ruined her life. That belief was now emphasized in the form of sharp pain she was feeling.

"Let each be turned over five times, simply breaking asunder the fulfilled time!"

Her flesh that was tormented by too much magical energy gathered from the air had already forgotten its functionalities as a human. Instead, it had turned into a component of the mysterious ceremony. It was this conceptual discord that was the origin of the severe pain enough to make Ria want to scream out loud. Even so, the magus clenched her fist and continued.

"- Ye first, O silver, O iron. O stone of the foundation, O Archduke of the Contract!"
    "Ria!"

Even though they had researched and discussed about the potential side effects of the ritual beforehand, the young man still cried out that name after seeing the face his friend was making.

"L-Let the descending winds be as a wall! Let the gates in all directions be shut, rising above the crown, and let the three-forked roads to the Kingdom revolve!"
    "Ria! Stop!!"

Ria sounded more and more in agony, but she still finished the verse. With her right arm still raised, she turned to Mike. The white-haired girl was heavily panting and sweating, yet her golden eyes still had the spark of determination.

"This is why... I told you two... to go back already. It's annoying you know!?"
    "You need to stop now! At this rate—"

Colors were already drained from her face, yet she would never yield.

"Let thy body... rest under my dominion... let my fate rest in thy blade!"
    "Ria!!"
    "If thou submitteth... to the call of the Holy Grail... and... and if thou wilt obey this mind, this reason... then thou shalt respond!"

After this line was said, Ria suddenly fell on her knee. With her right arm still locked in the same position, the determined magus gradually stood up.

"I make... my oath here... I am that person... who is to become... the virtue of all Heaven... Ugh!
    "I can't stand this anymore!!"

Mike roared as he witnessed the usually strong girl fell on her knee for the second time. The hot-headed man tried to step forward, only to be stopped by his taller friend who remained silent ever since Ria started her ritual.

"Bill. Move."
    "No. The ritual is coming to an end. Just put up with it a little longer."
    "William. Move before I have to beat the shit out of you."
    "If that is all it takes for you to not interrupt Ria then I'm fine with it."
    "Don't be stupid! Look at her! She won't make it!!"

At the same time that Mike was grabbing his friend by the collar.

I am... that person who is covered with the evil of all Hades!

Ria clenched her teeth. The severe pain she was suffering didn't show any sign of subsiding. Moreover, the particular spot on her right hand was starting to hurt more and more.

"Thou seven heavens..."

Unlike a certain family of magi that combined Magic Circuits with a parasitic lifeform, the pain she was receiving was not caused by any damage done to her organ, as evidenced by the lack of bleeding or external deformities. Even so, the intensity was around the same, if not greater.

"... clad in... a trinity of words..."

Almost there! Ria tried her best to ignore the excruciating pain. She was now drenched in her own sweat.

"... come past... they restraining rings..."

If there existed a pain severe enough to kill someone, then it must be what she was experiencing. Ria mustered all her remaining strength and willpower as she cried out the last line.

"... AND BE THOU THE HANDS THAT PROTECT THE BALANCE!!!"

Lightning struck. Then another one came. And another. And finally the most destructive one struck true at the center of the magic circle. Thanks to the surrounding trees, no damage was done to Ria or the two observers. But the girl didn't need to receive any damage for her to finally lost all strength and fell backward.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back