• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Why yes, I am a dead space enthusiast.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome master and servant duos! This will serve as the ooc for the roleplay, please ask me if you have any questions !
3AB3FD88-F63F-4A92-AB5B-018BAE8A90C7.jpeg

Say, what are your thoughts on 'Many-in-one' Noble Phantasms akin to Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon or Alcides' King's Orders?

Say, what are your thoughts on 'Many-in-one' Noble Phantasms akin to Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon or Alcides' King's Orders?
Depends on how many there are in the many in one noble phantasm. I’m fine with it as long as you don’t go overboard mate!

Depends on how many there are in the many in one noble phantasm. I’m fine with it as long as you don’t go overboard mate!

Do I have to list 'em in some way or do I just specify its nature?

Do I have to list 'em in some way or do I just specify its nature?
You could just just specify it’s nature, that would help out a lot!

I was thinking that my assassin servant could be similar to how archer from Fate/Stay night used both a bow and swords if that was alright with you?

Of course the servants main weapon is a sword but I also would want him to use a bow because in his description he also used a bow. I won’t make him as strong as he is with the sword but still strong with the bow (given that everyone is op because they’re gods.) please lemme know!

"Personal skills; (Powerful abilities linked to the character. Not as strong as their noble phantasm(s) up to 4 personal skills are allowed for the servant.)"

Does this include Divinity that everyone is obligated to have, thus reducing the actual number to 3?

"Personal skills; (Powerful abilities linked to the character. Not as strong as their noble phantasm(s) up to 4 personal skills are allowed for the servant.)"

Does this include Divinity that everyone is obligated to have, thus reducing the actual number to 3?
Divine Cores go under Class Skills.
1675672324620.png

Based on FGO as reference, anyway.

Nope! Probably should’ve mentioned that is excluded, so technically there’s 5 but everyone will have divinity.

So, this still apply?
Decided that instead of keeping it a top secret you now list the noble phantasm(s) and the personal skills.

I was thinking that my assassin servant could be similar to how archer from Fate/Stay night used both a bow and swords if that was alright with you?

Of course the servants main weapon is a sword but I also would want him to use a bow because in his description he also used a bow. I won’t make him as strong as he is with the sword but still strong with the bow (given that everyone is op because they’re gods.) please lemme know!
That’s fine with me, just as long as he isn’t as strong with the bow as well archer and similar too how Archer uses swords and a bow in Stay Night.

Last edited:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Great sheet, the master and servant are accepted!

Can’t wait to see what they can do in the grail war.

Loser and second loser are up.
Omg y’all are hilarious Lmfaoooo.

I’ll let you know if their accepted after I read through it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back