• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just wondering, what’s your favorite servant guys?

Mine is easily King Hassan, the grand role of assassin is literally made for him and no one else.

AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

They’re accepted! Hopefully as a lancer she doesn’t die first!

Just wondering, what’s your favorite servant guys?

Mine is easily King Hassan, the grand role of assassin is literally made for him and no one else.
Hm...... In terms of how cool they were, I honestly have to say Archer EMIYA.

In terms of simping?
No one in particular.... aside from Tamamo Vitch

He'll be ordered to commit suicide for sleeping on the job and/or being horny.

Also, I'm way too deep in the Type-Moon rabbit hole to choose a single favourite servant.
Him being just sleepy is a good reason to die first.

Imagine them fighting another servant and they’re like

Ermmmm ima take a nap rq you mind?

Last edited:
Him being just horny should be a good reason to die first and or sleeping

Imagine them fighting another servant and they’re like

Ermmmm ima take a nap rq you mind?
I like how Hassan made her mortal and just left XD

Mine is probably heracles specifically archer because he’s so badass-

But as watcher said, simping wise…

Definitely Frankenstein.

Just a quick heads-up, I'll be a bit busy so I probably won't be able to have my character up until Wednesday.

I mean..... I don't get any Assassin vibes from him.
Ohhhh! I was kinda tryna make him get King Hassan vibes.

What should I most likely edit to make him seem like more of an assassin feel.

Maybe his noble phantasm?

I think it's mostly just that the Class Assassin is, well... the Heroic Spirit of Assassination.
They hide in the shadows, attack vulnerable targets and scuttle away the moment the situation becomes disadvantageous.
You'd expect an Assassin to be someone like Loki, Anansi or Nox. A gallant god of war feels kinda idiosyncratic.

Nothing against, of course, just my rationalisation.

I think it's mostly just that the Class Assassin is, well... the Heroic Spirit of Assassination.
They hide in the shadows, attack vulnerable targets and scuttle away the moment the situation becomes disadvantageous.
You'd expect an Assassin to be someone like Loki, Anansi or Nox. A gallant god of war feels kinda idiosyncratic.

Exactly. Assassins may be honorable, but they certainly don't relish fighting up close and personal

A more sensible Assassin tbh if you want to go with Japanese mythology, would honestly be Susanowo. If I remember right, while he may be a storm God, he did enough to qualify for Assassin.

Most notably drugging Orochi and slaying him while he slept

I agree with the statement, usually a god of war wouldn’t be an assassin like class, most likely a saber or given that Hamachi uses a bow, and I think he is the god of archery he would also qualify as an archer but both are taken.

Exactly. Assassins may be honorable, but they certainly don't relish fighting up close and personal
Oh got it! Makes a lot more sense now, thanks for telling me that guys!

Would Beezlebub be a possible servant for this roleplay? If so you think he could be an assassin or more of a caster?

For me personally I was thinking if Hamachi didn’t work out I would go with Beezlebub, I think he would fit in the role well not as well as caster but pretty well.

Unless Lily_G Lily_G would want the assassin role then I still think he would fit well into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back