• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Maybe Tyr could be a saber possibly?

But yeah a lot of gods could fit the saber role now that I realize it-

Could hades or Thor be a saber too? Hmm.
Tyr could probably work. Though there's not much written about him.

Thor might work but Hades is probably a bit of a reach.

Tyr could probably work. Though there's not much written about him.

Thor might work but Hades is probably a bit of a reach.
Yeah hades is definitely a rider or a caster at best.

Maybe I could figure out Thor…

Lily_G Lily_G Risotto Risotto @Crow @Severia

Would y’all give me a possible time of arrival of your servant and master duos? No rush just wanting to know!^^
I wanted to say this weekend but irl hit hard so maybe next week.
Honestly just depending if Noa is willing to switch I would go with beezlebub.

If not it’s back to the drawing board of a possible saver with me.
Honestly I want to play Odin cuz we have 2 highest gods of their pantheons now so it would be easy to have the third. Not to mention how his skills and NPs are easy to fill in. But with how it’s still a while before I can find some time to properly write up a CS I can take Saber and let you have Caster. Maybe I can find a suitable Servant before the next week.

I wanted to say this weekend but irl hit hard so maybe next week.

Honestly I want to play Odin cuz we have 2 highest gods of their pantheons now so it would be easy to have the third. Not to mention how his skills and NPs are easy to fill in. But with how it’s still a while before I can find some time to properly write up a CS I can take Saber and let you have Caster. Maybe I can find a suitable Servant before the next week.
Thanks dude with letting me take the caster role!

I think even Odin could possibly fit the saber role, but if you still want the caster role you can have it dude! It’s up to you if you want saber or not!

Thanks dude with letting me take the caster role!

I think even Odin could possibly fit the saber role, but if you still want the caster role you can have it dude! It’s up to you if you want saber or not!
If taking Caster will give you an easier time in creating CS then go for it. As I said it’s still a while before I can make mine and having more well-written CS to read (honestly reading through Indra was a blast.) is a win for me too :)
I honestly think Odin is more of a Lancer due to his affiliated Noble phantasm being the spear that slew Fenrir
Agree and wish I discovered the interest check sooner. Look like I will just go with another god who would fit the strongest knight class!

If taking Caster will give you an easier time in creating CS then go for it. As I said it’s still a while before I can make mine and having more well-written CS to read (honestly reading through Indra was a blast.) is a win for me too :)

Agree and wish I discovered the interest check sooner. Look like I will just go with another god who would fit the strongest knight class!
Thanks dude again!

Depends on the angle you take him in.

Sariel would probably heavily dislike demons. For one, it's part of his job description. For two, they're known to torture humans, who Sariel loves.

Depends on the angle you take him in.

Sariel would probably heavily dislike demons. For one, it's part of his job description. For two, they're known to torture humans, who Sariel loves.
Given that he’s in the Abrahamic religions I could do the Judaism version. Idk yet lol.

Maybe they can be enemies supa fast in the war.

But hed definitely be a pretty bad dude I think.

701A22BB-80C7-444D-9452-2F7698EEA840.jpeg

Also, I just realized that Berserker might be outright the strongest contender for the grail war through her "God of the Monsters" skill, which grants immunity to anything that a monster had been killed by thats a greatly known weakness.

Like, this would make her immune to a few Noble Phantasms that were known to slay monsters. Especially Gungnir and whatever sword was used to fell Fafnir.

Its quite interesting to think about when we start the rp.

Also, I just realized that Berserker might be outright the strongest contender for the grail war through her "God of the Monsters" skill, which grants immunity to anything that a monster had been killed by thats a greatly known weakness.

Like, this would make her immune to a few Noble Phantasms that were known to slay monsters. Especially Gungnir and whatever sword was used to fell Fafnir.

Right now the ‘child’ looks the most damage dealing servant .

The image in my head is Lancer trying to drag Berserker straight into Hell with his NP and then she just becomes big.
So it's kinda like... a puddle that reaches up to her waist.

Also, on a similar topic. Since this is Poland of all places, the Abrahamic Servants are probably gonna have a pretty good 'home turf' advantage. Especially as Divine Spirits.

Just imagine suddenly your drowning and you see a big ass child just standing in it like it’s the shallow end of a pool-

Lancer, upon seeing Berserker splashing around the weight of her sins like a kiddy pool:

"Ah, nevermind. I'm off to nap instead."

Lancer, upon seeing Berserker splashing around the weight of her sins like a kiddy pool:

Thats the best part of being the God of Monsters, she has no sins to be weighed down by. Or if there were any, she doesn't care due to the fact she has bigger fish to fry (Either get a date with Zeus when she sees him again or eat alot of sweet food by swiping it from stores and restaurants.)

I like how she has to deal with 2 demonic beings as servants.

This is him trying to figure out which to send too he’ll first.
D4EFC394-BAB7-43C1-9373-B2493CC33292.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back