• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate / Godhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
For me personally I was thinking if Hamachi didn’t work out I would go with Beezlebub, I think he would fit in the role well not as well as caster but pretty well.

Unless Lily_G Lily_G would want the assassin role then I still think he would fit well into it.
You know, if you want to keep Hachiman as your servant you're welcome to take the Saber role.

Finished him up lemme know if ya want me to fix anything.

And my Servant is done! Or rather, 90% done. I decided to wait for Zeus to make that last two skills a bit more flavorful.

And my Servant is done! Or rather, 90% done. I decided to wait for Zeus to make that last two skills a bit more flavorful.
Damian Fletcher: Handsome looking guy who would do anything to win.

Indra: Handsome looking guy who would do anything to win.

Did we just become best friends?

Damian Fletcher: Handsome looking guy who would do anything to win.

Indra: Handsome looking guy who would do anything to win.

Did we just become best friends?
Unless Damian can change his gender somehow I highly doubt it.

I don't want to be that guy, but isn't the skill "Master of Heavenly Arms EX" a tad broken in a setting where every servant have a relatively high Divinity skill?

Thinking of switching my servant, Hachiman is really cool but I can barley find any info of him.

Just thinking of what god could possibly be a saber class, still thinking about using beezlebub as a servant if Lily_G Lily_G would want to switch.

Thanks for this but I’ve already read most of this, Lmfao.

Though no joke cannot think of a lot of things he can do. But if I can’t find any other god or deity to fulfill the role then I’ll stick to him.

Just gotta think of possibilities XD

Thanks for this but I’ve already read most of this, Lmfao.

Though no joke cannot think of a lot of things he can do. But if I can’t find any other god or deity to fulfill the role then I’ll stick to him.

Just gotta think of possibilities XD
Well, if you want a Saber of Japanese origin, Susanowo is a good candidate for Saber

(Then we'll have 3 storm gods and 1 imposter)

Thinking of switching my servant, Hachiman is really cool but I can barley find any info of him.

Just thinking of what god could possibly be a saber class, still thinking about using beezlebub as a servant if Lily_G Lily_G would want to switch.
Well, I think most gods could fit the Saber Class really well.

Off the top of my head you have Surtr, Sekhmet, Mars, Tsukuyomi (though there's admittedly not much written about him either) and Amaterasu.

Maybe Tyr could be a saber possibly?

But yeah a lot of gods could fit the saber role now that I realize it-

Could hades or Thor be a saber too? Hmm.

Honestly just depending if Noa is willing to switch I would go with beezlebub.

If not it’s back to the drawing board of a possible saber with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back