• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate / Godhood |A fate roleplay with gods as servants. |

Why yes, I am a dead space enthusiast.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“Yet another grail war will begin soon. Are you prepared to summon your ruler servant Delic?”

A middle-aged mans voice echoed through the darkness as footsteps could be heard, the older man revealing himself to be, Father Szymon, a priest overseeing the grail war.
B5DF5B6F-6C5D-4D50-AD21-31A90F1E1E2B.jpeg
He appeared to be taking to a younger man, who looked like he was praying to the holy cross. There was a large and long bag that appeared to be holding something within, the younger gentleman’s summoning relic.

The younger man stopped his prayer to look up at father Szymon giving him a small nod.

3436788A-250D-46C1-AA5F-37BFFCAC3256.jpeg
“Yes, indeed I am father. I’ve prepared the summoning ritual already, I will conduct the summoning once you give me the order to do so.”

“Very well, now that we both are aware of the deaths of the six of seven masters, we can now start this holy grail war. Be aware of our plan of the grail war, I hope your ruler servant will be capable of making sure there is order amongst the chaos of a grail war.”

“Yes sir, I will bring order to this grail war. I’ll see you soon.”

—-
Welcome to my little fate roleplay that I hope will get some players willing to play! As the title says, this will be no average grail war using historical figures but instead, using gods from mythologies and regions to replace servants. Yes that means any god from any mythology. Only your imagination can set yourself to which god you will have as a servant!

Below are the rules and the customs of the grail war!

1. RP-Nation rules apply to this roleplay, no exceptions.

2. No exceptions for one liners, a minimum of 3 paragraphs ( 3 sentences) are required for a post.

3. No god modding , Gary sues or Mary sues, do not control others characters.

4. For post frequency, I would like a post a week at most, though if life gets busy please let me know.

5. Regarding rule 4, please have the time to be involved in the roleplay before lacing your interest. I do not want this to die^^.

6. Please no drama in the ooc, this being a fate rp it is expected there to be drama in the roleplay.

7. If there is anything or anyone making you uncomfortable please pm me immediately.

8. No bigotry behavior.

9. You will play as a master and servant duo.

10. Keep your noble phantasms to yourself alongside the servants personal skills.

11. Regarding character sheets, you will only post your characters face claim and their parameters also make sure too include their name and class skills, the rest will be sent to me in a private pm. For the master you will post their sheet in the character thread.

12. Face claim wise, no realistic face claims, only anime face claims are acceptable.

13. OOC will be held on the site. I’ve had terrible experiences with the site and lost trust in it.

14. Make sure to have fun with this roleplay, that is my main goal too!

15. The Grail War will take place in Poland!

16. There will be a day and night cycle. Night is mostly for combat but fighting in the day isn’t off the table. Remember it’s a grail war, it’s supposed to be a secret.

|Roles Available|
Saber; Lily_G Lily_G (Nuada)
Archer; Crow Crow (Zeus)
Rider; Severia Severia (Indra)
Lancer AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 (Sariel)
Caster; R U S T R U S T Beezlebub
Berserker; Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Typhon/Typheus)
Assassin; Orihara Orihara

Last edited:
This seems like a really cool idea! I’d love to be Caster!

Woah, Divine Spirits? Is this a deviant Grail we're dealing with? Will there be a type of limitation? Is there a motivation for certain characters to summon divinities specifically?

But yeah, this sounds like the type of RP that permits the Yamata no Orochi or Sun Wukong. Maybe other characters that have appeared in some form in the Fate/Series, like Zeus or the horned god Cernunnos (who is very cute, but also canonically island-sized/2km tall).

Actually, now that I think about it - if the idea is for everyone to have Divinity beyond A, maybe a bit less in some cases, what happens to our Divinity skill? Lost since everyone has it at an equal amount anyways? Does it just stay there?

Woah, Divine Spirits? Is this a deviant Grail we're dealing with? Will there be a type of limitation? Is there a motivation for certain characters to summon divinities specifically?

But yeah, this sounds like the type of RP that permits the Yamata no Orochi or Sun Wukong. Maybe other characters that have appeared in some form in the Fate/Series, like Zeus or the horned god Cernunnos (who is very cute, but also canonically island-sized/2km tall).

Actually, now that I think about it - if the idea is for everyone to have Divinity beyond A, maybe a bit less in some cases, what happens to our Divinity skill? Lost since everyone has it at an equal amount anyways? Does it just stay there?
Yes this is a deviant grail war which means you can summon divine spirits.

Currently I see that there will be no limitations for what god your master will summon but since they’re divine spirits they will be overpowered equally with one another.

Yes it will be absolute since everyone will have it equally.

I'd love to join this if possible.

What role are you looking for? Any servant class is available besides berserker and caster.

Edit; and saber just now.

Last edited:
Since someone here is whipping out Typhon, maybe I'll go for Saber Zeus? Unless that's your secret Ruler of course.

Since someone here is whipping out Typhon, maybe I'll go for Saber Zeus? Unless that's your secret Ruler of course.
Of course feel free to take him! And he isn’t taken so your all good. OOC and CS will be made once we have our roster full.

See, it's really tempting to pull out Gudako Sun Wukong after reading this.

Divine Spirits are tricky, though. Normally, they obviously can't be summoned, but even when they are it tends to be only a fragment of their Saint Graph using a human body as a host. Would that be the case here? Or is the Grail somehow so messed up it actually summons the entire Divine Core?

See, it's really tempting to pull out Gudako Sun Wukong after reading this.

Divine Spirits are tricky, though. Normally, they obviously can't be summoned, but even when they are it tends to be only a fragment of their Saint Graph using a human body as a host. Would that be the case here? Or is the Grail somehow so messed up it actually summons the entire Divine Core?
Given that that is for the gods that it actually summons the divine core! I didn’t want them to be using a human body as a host but summoning the whole divine core and the actual servant!

Lemme know what class you want for him!

I'd love to join this if possible.
If I haven’t mentioned you can of course join! Just know that there are only 3 roles available now. Rider, assassin and archer.

I'll take assasin then, please.
Of course you can! Let me know once you figure out the god for the assassin role and I will write it down.

Lmao, also is that your art? If so that is some good ass artwork dude!

So Wukong will be your lancer?
Ah, there's not way I'd whip that up so fast.
It's from Grand Order.

Angels should count as Divine Spirits, right? I might do something with that.

Ah, there's not way I'd whip that up so fast.
It's from Grand Order.

Angels should count as Divine Spirits, right? I might do something with that.
Depending on the angel then yes I’d be fine with that! Let me know once you have decided.

Actually, can I switch to Archer? Since it makes more sense for the lightning wielder (also Nikola Tesla is an Archer because he throws lightning bolts in his NP and attributes it to being like Zeus and other sky gods).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back