• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

So I know I should post... but I'm exhausted. So I'll do that tomorrow...

Yep. Rest up. Nothing good comes when you overexert yourself.

If he gets a kiss from two pretty girls as a reward, it's good for Assassin. Too many kids and guys near him lately.

Aww, Assassin doesn't like his bros?^^

Earning a kiss from a pretty girl takes more than that, dude. You've got to seriously grab their heartstrings

^This was my response.

Who cares, we only need 1 command seal to trounce on Darkness.

Yep. Sure. I mean, who even uses command seals in battle? You don't need them to win. Why do you think the Overseer has so many? It's cause so many are left unused.

So much wasted command seals, so embarrassing. The good news is its one less the servants of light... *Checks her side* ...Well it was a nice run while it lasted.

tenor.gif

> LAssassin dead.
>LSaber's off on her own
>Vita's one seal away from losing LRider.
>LCaster is an idiot.

May as well reset the world now.

RKtEbAB.jpg
I CrimsonEclipse and totally not someone else poorly attempting to pretend to be Crimson Eclipse order you Jean Otus Jean Otus to Lancer yourself immediately for reasons, and cause I'm totally your Master and not someone else poorly attempting to mimic the. Everything I say should be obeyed without any hesitance even if it seems very counterproductive to what they would want, they being CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse who I totally am.

Cunning. Very cunning.

Seems legit.

Do not fall for such blatant trickery of the Light, Archer. Their lies are as blinding as their hearts.

Post is done! Sorry it took so long to get it done.

No worries. I see Charles still wants to become an angel. And meet God... Why does that sound like he wants to die?

Brain hurty. English Assessment. 900 words in 40 minutes handwritten with strict guidelines to follow...

definitely not my style

Sorry won't be posting for another little bit, apologies

Brain hurty. English Assessment. 900 words in 40 minutes handwritten with strict guidelines to follow...

definitely not my style

...I would fail something like that. Period. I mean, I struggle to write 500 words in an hour...

Take your time. I'm in no hurry.

definitely not my style

You have a brain left after that?!

Mine are totally fried after taking lashing after lashing from that e-thot...

Sacrificing quality for quantity doesn't sound like a very good way to test writing to me. Course, I'm one of those writers that take a while to get their thoughts organized and, even then, have a bad habit of editing before the finished product, taking my time to ponder the right word, etc. In other words, slow writing. It's one of the reasons I consider myself a slow rper as well. Sometimes it might even take me a whole day to decide how I want my character to respond to something--that's even before I sit down and write. And when I do write a post, I have to be relaxed, in front of my laptop (phones don't really work for me), and met with silence/limited background noise (cause I get easily distracted).

Long story short though, in-class essays have never been my best friend and probably never will be.

Earning a kiss from a pretty girl takes more than that, dude. You've got to seriously grab their heartstrings
Yeeeah, it doesnt matter anyway. Just a quick kiss would be fine, but if he gets nothing, then it's nothing. Assassin's cool with just doing his job.

Ah crap, really sorry for not posting sooner. Currently have my prelims this week and the next, was busy studying and doing projects.

Aren't masters disqualified if they loose all their command seals before the end of the war?

"Their loss does not indicate forfeiture of position in the Grail War, as the contract with the Servant is also part of being a Master. "

No, it just means there's no way of controlling your servant anymore. So if you have a servant that hates you they'll either just fuck off or kill you because you no longer have any control over them. If you have a servant who likes you they'll remain by your side even without the command seals.

"Their loss does not indicate forfeiture of position in the Grail War, as the contract with the Servant is also part of being a Master. "

No, it just means there's no way of controlling your servant anymore. So if you have a servant that hates you they'll either just fuck off or kill you because you no longer have any control over them. If you have a servant who likes you they'll remain by your side even without the command seals.
Oh alright, my bad then

-looks at the amount of death glares Vita has earned from Rider-

Takumi98 Takumi98 LostHaven LostHaven The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

So I'm still exhausted (been dealiing with some insomnia) and I've got a bunch of things to do today, including setting up two boats we're selling so we can take pictures, and writing a post for a game I put on hold half a year ago that I am still very invested in, so feel free to post without me. If you need Shani to be doing something then just assume she's swiped Hakan's phone to take pictures of the "sleeping" Faffy.

That is unless Ava tries to touch Shani! Let me know immediately If she tries that and I'll get a post up ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back