• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Looks more like a Caster than an archer tho. And his clothing gives nothing by way of nationality.
Yep, this form is a Caster class, it's more connected to my beloved library than my Black Legion. Watch, I use my magic to conjure imitations of weapons mentioned in my books, then fire them at my opponents.
Sion 3.gif

When you have weak-willed doujin-tier servants who take the most extreme response to your super vague and generalized order.
59203299_p0.png

Woops.

RKtEbAB.jpg
I CrimsonEclipse and totally not someone else poorly attempting to pretend to be Crimson Eclipse order you Jean Otus Jean Otus to Lancer yourself immediately for reasons, and cause I'm totally your Master and not someone else poorly attempting to mimic the. Everything I say should be obeyed without any hesitance even if it seems very counterproductive to what they would want, they being CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse who I totally am.

Vita RichterSeptember 16th - 7:42am

sample_ef691d4d9ae560d1e5abe00760a2853b.jpg
Her glare softened, giving way to a more confused expression as she looked at the girl. "Eh?" .... She had expected some barrage of words, or something in return for the order yet all she got was silence and a thousand yard stare. "T-Tran....?" She took a tentative step forward, all signs of anger being swept away by confusion and worry. She didn't just kill the girl, did she? With another tentative step the girl before her collapsed to the ground stiff as a board. The panic evident on her face as she quickly made her way to the girl's side. "Tran! Rider! Oh god, oh god oh god." She wasn't sure what to do, she didn't even know what happened, all she could was hold her hands above the girl as if she wanted to act but couldn't. "I-I just wanted you to ask before fighting in the war, I didn't want you to go and die!"

She frantically looked around, but even still they were the only two on the street. It was at that moment that she realized something. She held her hand up, looking down at the two remaining symbols. If those tattoos caused this, then obviously they should be able to fix it. Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down she racked her brain for how to even fix this. Without actually knowing what the issue was she didn't know what command to give. Not wanting to risk it failing her best bet was probably to just undo whatever she had just done. To that end she once again held her hand up so that the symbols faced the girl. "By these..." Wait, what did the girl call them? "These... Command Seals! By these command seals I order you to disregard my last command and to live!" Just as before the symbols on her hand glowed a bright white, a second piece of the markings being smudged away as the light faded. She stared down at the girl expectantly, waiting for any sign of movement from or life from the girl.

Streets of Cheyenne
Interactions: Misuteeku Misuteeku (Rider)​
1551153034966.gif
Bakabakabakabakabaka.
Bakabakabakabakbakabaka.

So much wasted command seals, so embarrassing. The good news is its one less the servants of light... *Checks her side* ...Well it was a nice run while it lasted.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
RKtEbAB.jpg
I CrimsonEclipse and totally not someone else poorly attempting to pretend to be Crimson Eclipse order you Jean Otus Jean Otus to Lancer yourself immediately for reasons, and cause I'm totally your Master and not someone else poorly attempting to mimic the. Everything I say should be obeyed without any hesitance even if it seems very counterproductive to what they would want, they being CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse who I totally am.
Seems legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back