• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Like me joining this RP called "the worst RP ever"? And making this: My Worst Character Submission
Bad RPs you say? Well I have a great RP that you should join! Its got so much promise and the person in charge Birdsie Birdsie would love to have more interest! Any who want a good time should join and pester him to start it up and create characters.

Godslayer Academy

giphy.gif

Bad RPs you say? Well I have a great RP that you should join! Its got so much promise and the person in charge Birdsie Birdsie would love to have more interest! Any who want a good time should join and pester him to start it up and create characters.

Godslayer Academy

giphy.gif
What she said is true, and the worst part is that this disagreeable woman bullied me into doing it against my will.

I've wanted to commit suicide for many days now.

What she said is true, and the worst part is that this disagreeable woman bullied me into doing it against my will.

You can't! Think about how Raphtalia will feel, and the other one, with the feathers.

Reminder that ironically shit is still shit. You can paint shit gold, but it's still shit.

I'll do something maybe. Been busy.

Gotcha. Let me know if life just won't let you post tho.

Like me joining this RP called "the worst RP ever"? And making this: My Worst Character Submission

The font and background are too blinding for my eyes to read. She's...uh...cute I guess....

Godslayer Academy

giphy.gif

You mean join you in bullying, Birdsie? Nah. I'm too nice for that.

deathh is not the answer.

I'm dead inside xddd I yearn for something that doesn't exist.

?

lol. Do I even want to know?

Gotcha. Let me know if life just won't let you post tho.

The font and background are too blinding for my eyes to read. She's...uh...cute I guess....

You mean join you in bullying, Birdsie? Nah. I'm too nice for that.

deathh is not the answer.

?

lol. Do I even want to know?

No not really, it's just I entered a fandom that was dead practically eight years ago.

Haha, I see. *pats* It's understandable. I've done something similar before.

It's an internal yearning that I want to roleplay however none of the roleplay interests, if they're any, claim my attention. It's a waste of time trying to search one nowadays. I don't know why my attention has caught onto it, but it now has.

Oh well, hopefully I can move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back