• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

It's a mobile game, your standard "what if we took an item and made it a cute girl?" This time it's guns. Grizzly is a gun, so naturally the japs had to make her a cute girl.

Such is an anime standard.

Saber may have to investigate Cheyenne alone if simj26 simj26 doesn't want to.

Lawrence and Anna Finkle
Location: An old villa within walking distance of Patras, Greece.

View attachment 544812 Lawrence Finkle sighed, head falling back against the large spinning chair that occupied his study. There was no doubt about it. Assassin was dead. He’d felt the moment their connection broke, like a sudden dousing of cold water. One moment he was able to feel her mind and the next…nothing.

It was his fault. He shouldn’t have sent her out alone. He’d been overconfident. He thought her high presence concealment meant she would not be found by the enemy. However, he’d been outplayed. A seer? Who would’ve thought the dark faction had such a powerful joker up their sleeve? Lawrence pinched the bridge of his nose in thought. There was no longer any doubt that Saber and Lancer of the dark faction had met up and were working together.

What should he do now?

How should he combat that?

There was a knock on his door. “Brother?”

“You can come in, Anna. It’s not locked.”

View attachment 544813 Anna came in carrying a potted plant in her arms. Likely her latest project. Lawrence smiled. It wouldn’t do to let his sister see him so distressed. “Archer says he’s managed to make contact with some of our allies. Lancer and her master, I think.”

“Excellent! Where is Archer now?”

“Resting in my garden. He’s traveled quite far and the magical plants there should help rejuvenate him somewhat.”

Lawrence nodded. “That's good. With Assassin gone, we’ll be counting on him to gather intel on the enemy. Fortunately, Assassin wasn’t the only Servant with Presence Concealment on our side. His Independent Action skill also allows him to travel further distances without needing you there to supply him with mana…though I worry he’ll end up like Assassin if we send him off on his own. The dark faction has a clairvoyant on their side…”

“It’ll be alright. Archer is good at disengaging from fights. Even if he is spotted, he won’t be caught.” There was a hint of rare firmness from the normally soft-spoken girl. “More importantly, are you alright, Brother?”

“Me? Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know if you were ever particularly close to her, but Assassin was your Servant…and I know you. Something like this can’t not affect you.”

Lawrence blinked. Suddenly getting to his feet, the brunette flipped his cape in a dramatic fashion before wrapping his dear, adorable little sister in a tight embrace. “Ohhh, how well you know me, Sweet Anna! It is true, I grieve. I grieve what could’ve been a deep and lasting bond between Master and Servant. I grieve that Assassin parted this world alone, with no one by her side to share her last moments. I mourn that I shall never hear her lovely, venomous, voice echo in my mind again. But, worry not, Dear Sister. Even without my Servant, even with the sadness I carry, I will continue to do everything I can to support you and Archer in this war. Nay, not just you, but our allies as well. As the head of the Finkle Household, inheritor of our family crest, and your big brother, I won’t let you fight to save this world alone! For now, we need to prepare to meet our new allies. If Archer told them what he should’ve, they could be arriving any minute! Gather the servants! Let us prepare a feast!”

“We sent them away, remember?” Anna wriggled free from Lawrence’s embrace, partially because it made her uncomfortable, but mainly to protect the plant she carried. “That’s why we moved all the way to this old villa in the first place—to not put our family, or any of our employees, in danger.”

“Oh, right.” Lawrence seemed to wilt.

“But I do have dinner prepared. I made enough for five people when Archer told me they would be coming. I only hope they’re okay with Mediterranean food…”

“Of course, they will!” Lawrence beamed. “Everything you make is first class! Really, Anna. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Blushing, Anna followed her brother to the kitchen.

(mentioned: Hanarei Hanarei , @Dante Verren )
Wrong RP. This isn't umineko. XD.

Hanarei Hanarei
@Dante Verren
Honestly leaving it up to you guys whether you decide to take a plane ticket to Greece to meet with npc masters or not.
Will do, I will get my post up by Tuesday at the latest depending on how busy I am.
Yay! Well looks like I'll be posting then, mostly since its awkward for a servant to post first and totally not taking advantage of having time to be lazy I can pin and blame Dante on instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back