• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

sample_d6010e10b39f9ec949cfd9b0db2b915d.jpg

It's ok, Vita will make america great again. And the dark faction will pay for it.
VOTE VITA
FOR PRESIDENT

Clux Ludenberg
View attachment 544066
With an unsteady hand Cluz reached out to the cat it turned it's head to look at her and she drew her hand back instinctively tears welling up in her eyes. She shook slightly never in her life had Clux pet, fed, or even held an animal. People were scary enough as is animals added a whole level of fear when she considered they literally couldn't understand her and nor could she understand them, it added an extra layer of mystery that Clux couldn't handle. "I will a-accept your offer. An alliance can only prove to benefit us." Once again she reached a hand out struggling to grab the cat as it seemed to wanna look at her hands, and Clux didn't want her hands near it's mouth. Finally with a quick motion she scooped up the cat which let out a quiet 'meow' and Clux's eyes went wide. She could feel the creatures heartbeat the warmth of it's body pressed against her own. It was soft and she couldn't fight the overwhelming urge to pet it and so she did, stroking the cat's head with her hand it purred the sound was beautiful to Clux. "Hey hey Beserker I think it likes me!" She began to cry again not sure what to do with this new found creature that seemed to actually enjoy Clux's company. She then began to panic at the thought of keeping the cat. "Will I have to f-feed it? Of course I will all living things eat....but what do cat's eat. I believe I read a book where I saw one eat a mouse?" Her eyes went wide with fear and looked at the cat with new found fear. "The cat in that book at the mouse whole, it didn't even kill it before eating it.......cat's are vicious creatures?" She seemed to be asking Berserker she didn't know the first thing about taking care of another life, Clux barely took care of her own. She looked at the cat and it looked back suddenly Clux recalled. "Oh that's right your supposed to lead us to your master right?"
wdinatx wdinatx QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
1550845453605.png

Truly.
I’m just at a loss for how to respond to Clux’s shenanigans.

Berserker should offer to take care of the cat because I feel Clux will kill it^^

With the genderless one somehow being a EX husbando.

lol. He could probably be EX waifu if he felt like it. The ability to take on different forms is an amazing thing.

Feels bad when Rider and Vita have the most dysfunctional master and servant relationship.

Haha, it is pretty dysfunctional, isn't it?^^ Nearly as bad as Eli and Caster, but I think Eli was a bit less stubborn.

BTW, give me Assassin's identity! The lack of knowledge still bothers me.

And posted. Bit of lower quality, but hey. All I can muster right now.

It's a good post.

Never fails to amaze me how poetically Rider can speak ("before Skoll and Hati chase Árvakr and Alsviðr over the edge of the world") when all he needed to say was sunset^^

I was only 2 pages behind this time, you guys have slowed down a lot usually a day passes and I got bare minimum 6 pages to read through

Last edited:
I was only 2 pages behind this time, you guys have slowed down a lot usually a day passes and I got bare minimum 6 pages to read through

We're entering the less chatter phase. I'd like to think that means more posting, but rising actions are like climbing over a steep hill. It's a hurdle.

We're entering the less chatter phase. I'd like to think that means more posting, but rising actions are like climbing over a steep hill. It's a hurdle.
Possibly! I haven't posted in forever I know... probably should just get a post in since the person we are waiting on hasn't posted in some time

Possibly! I haven't posted in forever I know... probably should just get a post in since the person we are waiting on hasn't posted in some time

Dunno if they'll be back. I got a notice that cojemo cojemo 's been dealing with rl issues, but I haven't heard from them since. Skipping past the breakfast scene will probably be best (Archer would've just told them about the 7 vs 7 thing and invited them to meet with his master). I'll have a post up with Archer's master...soonish. Gotta pace myself.

Dunno if they'll be back. I got a notice that cojemo cojemo 's been dealing with rl issues, but I haven't heard from them since. Skipping past the breakfast scene will probably be best (Archer would've just told them about the 7 vs 7 thing and invited them to meet with his master). I'll have a post up with Archer's master...soonish. Gotta pace myself.
You best have that post up...

I mean... take your time! No rush if you want to see the light of day again foolish Magus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back