• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Megan
interactions: PansexualPanic PansexualPanic (Iris)
Megan smirked and kissed Iris back passionately, pulling away after a few moments as she laid on her back while holding Iris close to her. She then pulled the covets over both of them. "Good night babe~" She whispered as she closed her eyes.

Piper and Violet both walk toward the dorm room assigned to them. They then go to there beds and both fall asleep. Piper uses her sleep inducement to help her sleep and Violet dreams about plants and flowers.

Jade fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow she was very tired, hopefully she would make some new friends with the CCFA kids.

2e7b9863-85ac-4faa-aad3-096fc1826c20-GettyImages-841647034.jpg
Interactions: Ace Cream Ace Cream (Maria)

Michael

Powerful magic in action, ancient magic. It was terrifying. A creepy vision seized Michael's senses. Merlin? Michael could not catch all the words, but it seemed like a direct threat to those meddling with this "project" in the infirmary. Adrenaline pulled him out of his haze.

Cassandra yelled out, and Michael started to slowly back away. Before long Cassandra was transformed, and spoke to the group in a different voice. Michael now hesitated, and looked to the others. Maria was unphased. How? Was this normal? Michael suddenly felt a sensation he has only felt when using his power, he noticed circles had emerged around everyone. He could only stay still and silent in reverence. The new Cassandra's talking went unnoticed by Michael. As his mana was depleting, torpor took hold of him, but he still managed to continue damaging his sanity by watching Cassandra's golden words engrave themselves into reality, along with the rest of the ritual.

As the restraining circles vanished, Michael slowly fell down to his knee and then sat on the floor, and watched as the seniors far too casually bid goodnight and left. He wanted to say something, but he felt too out of place to warrant a voice. He was sitting and glancing into space when the 40 second announcement was heard and he was kicked out of the infirmary by the freaky woman with red eyes, Maria. Michael took his time walking slowly to his dorm, hoping to see what the headmistress was threatening, all while processing everything he had just seen.

Last edited:
Briana
Briana groaned. "Stupid fucking people always have to ruin my fun!" She kicked a brick and winced as she started to regret even trying it. "GOD DAMN IT!" She stumbled back and sat against a wall while waiting for the pain to fade. Once it was bearable enough she stood and when seeing Tisharia she hid in a nearby room and closed the door. She was done listening to her and had started to think up a plan all her own. But if it were to work correctly no matter what it was, she didn't need to get caught by anyone. Once she passed the room Briana exhaled and made her way to the teacher's dorms. She walked into a room that hadn't had a name. She knew it as her old room and bitterly laughed as she looked around the empty space where her stuff had once been. Her books, weapons, even her bed...It wasn't there anymore. "She really took.. all of it out," She shook her head. "Where the hell am I going to sleep now?!" She then peeked her head out the door when she caught a glimpse of a few students walking around. She then smirked maliciously as she got an idea that could either blow her cover or work to her advantage in more ways then one.

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley went solid cold when his words touched her ears. She scowled and her eyes went ice cold. She cast a glare upon him. If he ever had any hope of finding a mate in her; it was gone now. Upfront was not the wisest option. Her voice was bitter as she spoke. "Can it with the flattery Dracon." Her words spun from her mouth like a carefully crafted web. She had thought that he was just being nice; she had wanted to be friends with this creature. But now that she knew is objective; all hope of that was gone. She pushed herself from the wall and looked out. She groaned knowing what would happen, so instead of walking out she carefully took a seat on a bed. There was no way she was going to make it out of here. She sighed and looked down at her hands. A giant ball of flame erupted from it. Carefully she transitioned it to one hand; sliding the other on into the fire. She closed her eyes and moved her hand around in the flame for a bit before retracting it. When her hand came out a black eyepatch also came with it. She clawed her fingers a few times and the flame dispersed. Her hands carefully glided up and she slid the eyepatch onto her bad eye: which was facing Fertius. She sighed and leaned back against the wall. She sighed and thought for a moment. She was going to be here for a while might as well have some fun. "Ridley." She said softly; her voice as sweet as she could manage.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death )

Fertius
Fertius shut his mouth and huffed. While the girl sat and played with her patch, soon to reveal a eye unlike any he had seen. Seeing the eye made him at most want to look away and he did that, looking at the ground till she had put the patch back. With the patch back he sat in silence till the forcefully sweet tone from the girls mouth muttered her name. Ridley. Never knew a girl like that but, he nodded.

"Well it is nice to meet you Ridley. I get if I'm a total ass in your eyes, but my flattery, being mostly proponed by finding a partner or not, is truthful. I'm open to whatever relationship grows, I just wanted to be upfront with you. Felt like that would be the best option. Beautiful name by the way. Ridley. "

Fertius took his time to carefully select his words, with emotions still showing through, giving the sincereness of his sentence some credibility. He smiled a little nervously and tapped his knee as he sat looking at Ridley.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer

Maria

Maria was re-decorating the room as two other students entered the infirmary and started flirting. Well, at least the boy did. She approached the two students and tapped their shoulders.

"And why are you two here this late in the night, hmm? Do you need medical assistance?" She asked both students.

Syfer Syfer Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Tisharia
Interactions: Ace Cream Ace Cream (Maria) Tarot of Death Tarot of Death (Fertius) Syfer Syfer (Ridley
Tisharia straightened out the collar of her blazer then held her hands behind her back while walking through the halls. She stopped just for a moment when she thought she heard the sound of something... or someone moving behind her but when she checked, there was no one there. She disregarded her concern about it and continued to walk down the hall until she saw Feritus in the near distance. She sighed and walked over to the boy. She grabbed him up off the ground by a piece of clothing and looking him in the eye. "I remember your orders being to find your dorm mates not flirt with another girl." She said coldly as her grip tightened. She finally dropped him and spoke while glaring daggers down at him. "You have two minutes before detention turns into suspension." Her head then turned to Ridley and she didn't recognize the girl too quickly, giving away the fact that she was from Coral Coast academy. "young lady you are excused from punishment but I suggest finding one of the principals your more familar with and finding out where you'll be sleeping." Once her attention then snapped to Maria she sighed, "Who the heck are you again?"

Maria

"Good evening, ma'am." Maria greeted Tisharia with a wink. "I'm Maria. The doctor under Scarlet's contract. I will be living here from now on."

Spencypoo Spencypoo

1607989114305.png

Name: Akuji
Interactions: OPEN

He had finished, his right arm had become a work of art.

After plenty of work, using little materials and skills, he was able to transform his arm into a canvas. Symbols and marks covered his arm, beautiful designs that went from his hand to his shoulder, all black in colour. The instructions had stated that these were special shadow magic markings, a rare artform of magic very few could use, let alone master.

Akuji had never knew about this kind of magic, though he knows little in most subjects, yet Adam knew

Due to the marking's size, its likely it will draw attention to some people. Though he doubt there would be severe consequences for it unless the school has a no tattoo policy.

Wanting to make sure he had done it right, he decided to 'sleep' to discuss it with him.

1608722753351.png

Name: Adam Dancer
Interactions: OPEN(If Possible)

Adam oggled at himself using a mind mirror, checking every aspect of him with no shirt on.

"Damn am I hot." He muttered, as he flexes towards the mirror. Soon he will see his true form once he was let out of his prison, to do what he ever he wants. He could almost taste the freedom and power.

"Would I fuck me?" He questioned himself. "Yeah, I would fuck me...no one else is worthy enough to fuck me-"

"Hello."

Adam let out a squeal as he turned to Akuji who had suddenly appeared.

"Oh, you don't have a shirt on." Akuji pointed to his chest. "Would you like me to take my shirt off to-"

"No, no, no, that's okay uh..." Adam snapped his fingers, making his shirt appear to cover his chest. "I was just...uh...making sure I'm healthy yeah. Look what are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay out of here for now?"

"That is correct. But look." Akuji showed the various markings on the right arm. "I had finished the task you had given me."

Adam went closer and looked over the arm. It was beautiful. Series of shadow markings covered the arm, all familiar to him, yet so distant. Yes, it would grant him power once he had taken over. Akuji was useful afterall. He was able to do this and it was only 11, imagine what else he could do with the rest of the night.

"This...this is lacking Akuji. Only one arm? You should have done the other one."

"Oh...I apologize. I just thought this was sufficient for today."

"Nope. Come on, you want to help me or not."

"I do, I just-"

"No buts, get out of here and go back to work. Now that I think I about it, go to page 145 and follow those intrusctions. It would take you the whole night to finish that one."

"Whole night? But that would deprive my body of rest, making me restless in the morning."

"No buts remember? I thought you wanted to help me?"

Akuji ceased from arguing further and went away from the mind lounge.

Adam was all alone again. A lustful grin formed on his face. He snapped his fingers, taking off his shirt. "Now...where were we."

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
So much happened so quickly. First Fertius was talking with her and she gave in to a small smile. Her thoughts allowed her to dare 'Perhaps we can be friends.' Her lips parted she was about to speak again, but the nurse walked over. She let her smile fall and her expression went cold. She knew that was going to be a problem. She was about to speak again when, what she assumed to be, the headmistress walked in. The way she dealt with and held Fertius made her laugh a bit. But when she heard the word flirting she stood immediately. "What?!" She had known that some of it was flattery, but to hear it out right made her feel.... not to happy. She shook her head and nodded at her words. "Nice." She started her assumed long walk out of there. She waited in the hall a bit to eavesdrop, 'cause that's what she does.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ) Maria ( Ace Cream Ace Cream ) Tisharia

Fertius
Fertius sat talking to Ridely and saw her smile lightly laughing. As he was going to speak, the nurse walked over and asked about injuries and such. Thinking back in that moment, he kind of was hurting. With what he was about to say something about his horns and a headache from his crash and burn flying, Tisharia once again came to bring hell to him for no reason. With her cold look getting closer it felt like Fertius's soul would leave his body as his collar got picked up and he was getting stares that could chop the world in half. With the stern talking and warning, over, his butt hit the floor with the collar being let go. He sat therefor a moment pondering whether to say something or leave. He agaped his mouth to say something about him hurt and trying to find his dorm mates, but decided not to and followed Ridley's path outside soon after. Opening the door, he sighed and looked to the side and kind of was surprised to see the eavesdropping Ridley on the side. He acted like she was not there for a moment and let the door shut. As soon as it shut, he crouched next to her and whispered.

"So why are we being weird and listening to the woman who might as well just crucify and electrocute me if she ever sees me again?"

Tisharia
Interactions: Ace Cream Ace Cream (Maria) Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu (Michael)
Tisharia smiled as she looked down at Maria. She then managed a stifled laugh as she gently pats the lady's head. "Glad to have you on board buddy. I hope you enjoy our school and if you need anything don't be scared to let me know." She shot one last cold glance Fertius's way that only furthered her previous warning before turning away and continuing her patrol in the halls. Her eye then twitched when seeing Michael. Hadn't these students already seen how serious she was about this already?! And yet she still finds them socializing or doing things that they were told not to do. She calmly walked up to him and narrowed her eye as she drew in a breath. "What are you doing outside the dorms young man?" She asked him with growing frustration clear in her tone of voice.

Last edited:
QUINN

The girl's mood seemed to change quite quickly before Quinn's eyes. One moment Elise was rather bubbly and in the next she was, well, making a run for it. She touched a hand to her lips to repress a giggle. The playful faerie was not sure whether she or the man beside her had scared the girl off or if something else had come across the other girl's mind. Either way, the peculiar action was quite amusing to the trickster.

"Funny thing, isn't she?" she murmured, dropping her hand from her mouth. It was only moments after the other girl had left that an obscure ticking noise began to echo throughout the halls followed by a couple of meant-to-be-intimidating announcements. Oh damn. She really needed to get to her dorm. Her father would have her head if he found out she had gotten herself into trouble on her first day. She turned her focus to the towering male beside her.

"Well, it seems I’ve got to run before, well, in lack of a better phrase, my ass is grass. It was a pleasure to meet you, Aaron." she said as she began slowly backing away from him. "Oh, and I do hope you find who you were looking for. Au revoir!" With that, she flashed him an apologetic smile before she turned on her heels and ran, her ruby locks swaying behind her.

By the time she reached the door to her dorm, the last of the warnings had been given out. She let out a breathy laugh of relief. She assumed that most students were already settling down by now, including her roommate, so she did her best to enter her room as quietly as she could.

It did not take Quinn very long to figure out that that Iris was not alone. As soon as she turned on the flashlight on her phone to illuminate the room enough for her to get around without much disruption, it all became clear. She cringed. She would be lying if she said that she did not contemplate walking right back out that door for obvious reasons. However, given her lack of options, the beauty hesitantly dropped her bag by her bed. She plopped herself down on the bed, turning the flashlight off on her phone and pressing it against her chest. She closed her eyes and blew out a sigh. Somewhere, the universe was probably laughing at her.

INTERACTION(S): Aaron Syfer Syfer
MENTION(S): Elise sunnieside sunnieside | Iris PansexualPanic PansexualPanic | Megan Spencypoo Spencypoo
TRANSLATION: Au revoir is French for 'goodbye' or 'hope to see you again'

FEMALE ❁ 17 ❁ FAERIE ❁ ILLUSIONIST ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley shifted so she could look up at Fertius as he walked out. He obviously saw her, but didn't say anything. She went to stand, but he crouched next to her. She looked over to him. Her eye covered, so he couldn't see her other eye. She nodded, "Because you can't just wait. Infor...." She said this as if she was reading it off of a page. She paused realizing what she was saying. "Tch." She said as she stood. 'I don't need to do that anymore. Get yourself together Ridley!' she chastened herself in her mind. She walked down the hall going to find her dorm. She didn't look back to Fertius. She actually forgot he was there at all. Her thoughts were on her past, and all that things that she's done. She was feeling a little lost. "What am I supposed to do now?" She whispered under her breath.

Fertius
Fertius kind of crouched confused and then watched idly as Ridley frustratedly rose and walked away, like a zombie so busy in her thoughts. He grinned and lightly flew over to her, hovering slightly with his rubbery wings flapping. He laid in the air like your stereotypical angel trying to be funny. He looked to Ridley for a second in admiration and quiet, then spoke in a normal tone.

"Seeing as you don't have a dorm exactly figured out, could always sleep over till you get one. I don't think now is exactly the time to talk to a administrator. Your choice of course. Just a offer of hospitality. Also, don't think to hard hot head, you are gonna hurt yourself"

Fertius was honestly kind of proud of the hot head comment. He wanted to try to at least have her crack a genuine grin, be of disappointment of a pun or a legitimate comedic intake. He chuckled himself too and more so put his attention to Ridley, swiping a potted plant to the ground on accident with the edge of his wings.

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley didn't notice Fertius when he first showed up. As I said she was lost in the thoughts of her past. Her own steps careful and quiet. She jumped when Fertius spoke. Her hands flaming with intense fire. She whisked to face Fertius ready to fight, and then she realized it was him and clamed down a bit. She turned back and continued her walking like nothing happened. She listened to his words and shook her head. "Really? Flirting with me then, Inviting me to your dorm?" Her words were very clear and cut of iron. She huffed at the 'hot head' comment. "Ugh, was that the best you could come up with?" She said the corners of her lips threatening to turn upwards. She turned her head away from him as sparks came from her eyepatch. Her wrist slowly started bleeding again. She didn't notice as the hot blood trickled to to floor.

Fertius
Fertius grinned seeing the very slight quiver of Ridley's lips but turned more to a stale face. With her turning and then her wrist bleeding, Fertius widened his eyes and stopped flying non-chalantly. With her wrist bleeding he stopped flying and held onto Ridley's shoulders, a worried look on his face.

"I mean damn I know my invite and shitty joke were bad but don't need to bleed and die on me. You alright? Do you need something to hold that?"

Fertius had a genuine worry and shock to his voice, kind of darting his eyes back to her face and to her wrist, not knowing if it was normal or she needed help or something else.

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley looked down at her wrist now just realizing it was bleeding. She cursed under her breath and looked around. It was happening more frequently. What if... Then he took hold of her shoulders. She looked at him wide eyed. She hesitated but pulled away from his grip. "Stop. I got this." Her voice was soft but also forceful. She pulled her sleeve up. When she did so the many scars and burn marks could be seen. She even had a small tattoo that peaked out from under her sleeve; although it was still covered. She held two fingers together, and it glowed and orange red. She placed it to her bleeding cut and winced a bit. She burned the cut closed and then wiped the blood off. She sighed and looked up at Fertius. "Let's go then... It's getting late." Her tone was calm and warm almost. She said this as if this was completely normal. She rolled her sleeve back down and sighed.

Fertius
Fertius stood with his hands by his side and watched inventively at Ridley with his arms by his side. He smiled at her being ok and kind of breathed a sigh of relief. With seeing so many scars it gave him some morbid comfort with what was happening. He looked to her as she looked back to him and kind of had a moment of spacing out looking at her, then realizing she wanted to leave.

"Oh uh yeah sure. To my dorm you mean? Really"

Fertius kind of had that ecstatic look in his eyes like a dog seeing his owner after a long time. No his tail didn't wag but he did have a glint in his eyes and a kind of smile almost opening his mouth. Maybe he was just a little bit over zealous for a girl that seemed rather cold, but hell, he is used to cold.Both literally and figuratively.

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley groaned at his reaction, but internally she was laughing. "Don't. Make me change my mind." She said her voice sharp in some way. She started walking not waiting for him to show the way. She started thinking again and turned to see if he was still standing over there. Her wrist had stopped bleeding but blood was still remaining on her wrist. It stained her sleeve; which was already covered by the satin colour. Her eyes wondered to the dark hall ahead of them memories flickering. She shook her head and small balls of fire floated; almost like fire flies. It filled the hall before her so not only she could see, but her dark past wouldn't shroud her mind.

Fertius
Fertius went after her and calmed himself down a little. He went in front of her a little and smiled, flying backwards and looking at her with her fireballs and stained shirt. Some odd part of him had liked the stained shirt. He couldn't really tell if its in a way of food or beauty. Or both. But he liked it. While he looked at her, he smiled and looked to her eyes, liking their color.

"Well I'm glad you came. I get to stare at your pretty eyes a bit more. But for manners, you can take my bed, I will sleep on the couch or something."

Twins.jpg
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley was all to aware of his eyes on her. She didn't like it one bit. It made her feel... Just feel in general. She shivered a bit. She couldn't tell if the look was that of what she was used to or something else. She grew ever more nervous. Maybe she should have just found her dorm. Then he began to speak. She met his eyes and she glared at him softly. A wind like fire flowed from the corner of her eye. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. 'More of this flattery.' she thought to herself. "You should really stop that. It gets annoying." She said her voice teetering on the edge of playful and stern. She sighed, "That would be fine, but I don't think it would be proper for you to not sleep in your bed. I will do just fine on the couch or floor." She said her voice sounding quite matter of factly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back