• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Spencypoo

Spencypoo

• Rp starts here! (2:35pm)

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan
Megan had been in her room all morning packing and once she finished she quickly rushes out of the house, taking a quick glance at herself in a nearby mirror that hung on the wall in the hallway. She slung her bookbag over her her shoulder and her eyes slightly widened as a somehow neon path started to light up under her feet. She got down and looked closer. The ground or plants themselves hadn't been blue and she thought for a moment, wondering how something so odd could be possible. She soon shrugged it off and started to follow the path to a stone building. She had never seen this here before but saw the name "Faray high" Engraved on either side of the entrance that she was standing in front of. She sighed and felt a bit more confused than ever but made her way inside anyway, seeing a fairly young girl, no younger than Megan herself, leaning on a wall. Megan sat in one of the chairs that had been put out and decided to go through her bag for whoever- Or whatever was to come next.

Tisharia
Tisharia had been preparing everything for the new year for a week straight. She hadn't slept in months as she had been so busy even if she hadn't been at the school for most of that time. She walked through the school's halls and then out the grand entrance of the school, onto a field that had been behind the main building of the school, and put her hand on the shoulder of a man who had been there, seemingly busy with his own magic. Tisharia smiled warmly at him before speaking, "You may let the path show," She then walked away as the man started to work again. A blue glowing trail started to fade into full color on the ground of all the new students that led to the "Transportation building" He had cleverly labeled as "Faray high." Well- He thought he was smart for it. The headmistress walked into her office and took the mic off her desk, turning it on and speaking into it. "Students and staff of Faray high, I welcome you to another year at this school!" She paused for a moment then looked at a letter that had been on the left of her desk. The name at the bottom of it, "Scarlet Forlake" Had been circled in red pen. "Staff I suggest you take your places outside your assigned classrooms and students may come to the Freshman and other new students orentation in the school's theater! Their arrival is expected in an hour from now, have a great day!" She then turned the speaker off and picked up the letter. Tisharia sighed with a slight frown and put it in a drawer of her desk.

Enyu had already been walking through the halls until he saw a group and took his place in a seat not too far from them , he looked around at everyone that had made it to the school and smiled to himself. Everyone here looks so nice.. I'm sure that this year will be a great one indeed! He thought to himself. He was clearly happy and expressed it by swinging his legs up and down in a upbeat, giddy motion. All while wearing a big grin on his face. He could NOT wait, and had some trouble sitting still in his seat. He just wanted to go out and introduce himself to everyone! But.. Does meeting a vampire sound that.. nice? Enyu thought about it..
Maybe showing his face to everyone might not be the best idea.

Circe
Circe packed the few things she owned into a backpack she stole the other day. She didn't have much she could pack: a cheap phone and pair of earbuds, a utility knife, water bottles filled with various alcohol, some cheap clothes, some snacks, and a cheap toothbrush/toothpaste and a men's bodyspray. The path appeared before her, she quickly put out her fire and got on the path leading to Faray high, when she was there she quietly joined the other people already there. She took out the cheap phone and earbuds and started listening to her music while she waited for all the other students to arrive.
Artemis
Artemis was sat at the table eating breakfast with her foster parents when the path appeared, she grabbed the bag she had packed the night before, kissed her foster parents goodbye and ran onto the path before appearing at Faray high with the other students. She opened her book and started reading while she waited for all the students to arrive.

Iris
Iris rushed around her cute little cottage home packing her bag for Faray high, the path then appeared in front of her house and she grabbed a travel mug of peppermint tea and a orange marmalade scone both of which her mother made from scratch and ran out the and followed the path to Faray high where some of the other students already were. She drank her tea and nommed on her scone while she waited for all the students to arrive.

Featherine & Cassandra

Sparkling icy snow fell from the rooftop as a young blonde girl flew from place to place checking all decorations were perfectly placed. Glowing orbs of pure white light float around the ceiling, making the snow shine unnaturally but beautifully. Her small feathery wings made her have more resemblance to a fairy than an angel in this kind of scenery. There were giant ice letters hanged from chains in the rooftop spelling: ’Welcome Students’, the whole theater resembling a snowy village rather than a room inside a school if not for the chairs and the podium. Everything had to be perfect, this was the first impression she would make on the new students. Rather than nervous about not making friends it was more about the pride of the task she assigned herself.

A shiver ran through Featherine’s spine, obviously not because of the cold temperature of the room since she was already used to it. ”Remind me again… why are you doing this?” A girl that wasn’t there before now was hugging our blonde angel from behind. ”Are you trying to get a boyfriend now? You dirty angel!” The chains around Featherine’s shoulders vibrated for a moment, causing the redhead girl to back off before the situation made a turn for the worst. ”Tch… You are not fun!” She crosses her arms while faking sad expression across her face.

Featherine rolls her eyes while turning towards Cassandra, both of them still floating in the middle of the room. ”We are not here to have fun, Cassie. ” She gives a final look her work when she hears a familiar voice through the speakers, the headmistress signaling everyone to come to this room. ”Just in time,” Her eyes lock on Cassandra as both girls descend to the ground. ”behave. I mean it.” A cold and sharp edge was present in the last words; however, the phantom just laughs and vanishes once again from sight. Featherine lets out a sigh while still feeling her presence, this year is going to be long.

Michael

"Two days after returning this letter you will be provided with a ride to the school so I suggest you better get packing!" was what was on the letter right?
Michael gazed outside the front window of his house into the cold, rainy morning, He had packed the day before, and had nothing to do but sit on the warm couch in his warm house thinking things through, and occasionally day dreaming of electrons, or brave vikings living heartily in the cold. As cars passed by, Michael would take the energy from their spinning wheels and shock the rain drops on the window into the images he had in his mind. His parents would leave him be at these times.
Almost always in a good mood, Michael's mood was now gooder than good. It was too late for nervousness, he had already been nervous yesterday, now is the time to be confident.

A path started to appear outside the window, Michael sat up. Is that for me? He went out, in pain, into the cold to investigate. Within walking distance seemed to be where he needed to be. Michael cursed and hurried back inside. "Mum! Dad! I have to go now, there is like some magical path that leads there? I don't know", he laughed. After some fatherly encouragement, sibling awkwardness, and motherly annoying, but endearing, reminders, the Watson's eldest put on two more jackets, another pair of pants and socks, and a winter face mask, and dragged his 3 cases of winter gear, books, and science equipment slowly down the blue trail, cursing his way through the cold.

When the weather suddenly turned bearable, Michael stood casually, and made his way into the building the path had led to. By the time he reached the entrance, he had calmed himself into his usual self, and gave a wave and a smile to the people inside. Then the new arrival took off 2 of his 4 top layers and, after observing the folk in the seats put out, sat right next to a shortish boy with red eyes and black hair looking like he wants to talk.
( gingingin gingingin )

Enyu was lost in his own world before he noticed someone sitting next to him. He turned his head to see who exactly was there, his eyes lit up. He hesitated before he said anything, before quickly shaking his head and smiling. "Hi! I'm Enyu Ainora! What's up?" He grinned, he could hardly contain himself! Someone had actually wanted to talk to him! He was so nervous! And happy.. All at the same time! It quickly dawned on him that he had shown his fangs to this new person and was suddenly sad. His face fell and made sure to hide his fangs next time he ever dared to talk to someone..
( Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu )

Last edited:
Michael

"I'm Mich ... ael" he said, suddenly becoming worried. Ignoring Enyu he hurried to get his layers back on. "Gosh it's cold in here" Michael said through a grimace. He started to rub his wooly gloves together, and shiver a little, more out of placebo then real cold. Michael looked to the sad and rudely treated Enyu next to him. "I'm sorry, usually I ... am quite friendly, but ... the, the cold it, it does things to me.". Michael took a break to grimace and rub his hands harder. "En-yu, right? Your eyes are red ... and some of your teeth ... are all pointy. Could it be that ... you're a vampire?". The pitiful figure of Michael looks from his rubbing hands to Enyu and still struggling to talk asks, "How is that?".
( gingingin gingingin )

EDIT: I mistakenly conflated the theater and transportation building, so Michael would not have been cold at this point.

Last edited:
Enyu suddenly felt the urge to smile, "It's alright! Well.. Sometimes.. People always think that vampires like, die whenever they make contact with the sun.. But that's not true! It just.. itches and kinda burns!" He replied, he was really happy and kind of surprised that someone had actually wanted to take the time to talk with him! He slowly took his hand away from his mouth and pulled his gums back to show the boy just how cool his teeth are. "Ya see? They're pretty sharp! I mean.. They ARE like that to, you know.. bite.. people.." His voice trailed off, but he quickly "recovered", "but other than that, they're pretty neat yeah?" The boy grinned, he was obviously happy!
( Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu )

Featherine & Cassandra

Interactions: (open)

The ghost girl appeared once more behind her classmate, giggling at the angel when she she sees how Featherine rolls her eyes once more and looks away.

At least all the hard work and magical energy she spent in transforming the place into a winter wonderland had made the place look a little less disappointing. ”This will serve as preparation for initiation week. Life is not going to be easy but they shall learn to be strong.” She walked towards one of the chairs in the first row, her high heels making a slight sound on the floor echoing through the room until she finally sits and crosses her legs.

Megan
She had looked up and zipped up her bag as the lady in the room look out a clipboard that she had held behind her back until now. She looked down the list then at every face in the room. "Hello! I'm a staff member of Faray high and I'm here to take into account who is here and then transport you, new students, to the school!" Megan sighed and sat up straighter. "Now to begin I'll go through the names I have. All you need to do is raise your hand if I call your name then keep it up until I take the attendance!" The lady explained then slowly called out the names. "Megan..." She automatically raised her hand. She hadn't realized how excited she was until that moment. The lady continued, "Enyu, Circe, Micheal..." She paused for a moment and looked up to see if anyone rose their hand so far.

Circe, Artemis, & Iris
Circe, Artemis, & Iris were all stood near each other, the 3 of them already knew each other prior to coming to school. They all rose their hands when they heard their names called and waited for further instruction.

Enyu was still talking before he heard the woman, he quickly shifted his attention towards her before raising his hand to show that he was, indeed, here. He then went back to showing off his fangs.

QUINN

Quinn Archeron almost dreaded transferring to a new school. As a young child, she had been home schooled by her father up until she was around twelve years old when she finally learned how to glamour her ears and her unusual, golden orbs. For the past four years, she had attended what humans considered to be a "normal" academy. However, upon her father's growing paranoia and his over-bearing protective nature, she was to forget everything she knew and pack her bags to start fresh at a new school full of people like herself.

After she had gotten the letter two days ago, she had began packing her things neatly into a decent-sized leather duffle bag, so by the morning of that designated day, Quinn was nearly ready to go. She spent her morning pulling herself together and packing a couple of last minute things. Once she was ready, she swung her duffle bag over her right shoulder, and slipped out of her room into the corridor that laid just beyond the door. She took her time making her way down to the front entrance but eventually found the set of French doors that led outside. The red-haired beauty had barely made it out of her house when the ground beneath her began to glow. Though her brow furrowed briefly in confusion, the clever young lady was quick to understand what was going on and continued down the unfamiliar path.

She might have wondered if she had been tricked if a sign that read Faray High had not appeared before her. The faerie took a few moments to take in her new surroundings before she fell into step behind a few unfamiliar faces who were making their way towards the assigned check-in region. By the looks of it, it appeared that quite a few students had beat her there.

INTERACTION(S): Open

FEMALE ❁ 17 ❁ FAERIE ❁ ILLUSIONIST ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
Michael's clothes were soggy from the rainy struggle, and he was really beginning to feel it now. All he could do was smile and nod his head at Enyu. In fact Michael was feeling a great many feelings. He felt sorry he could not have a proper talk with Enyu, he felt interest and excitement in Enyu and his fangs, and real terror at the fangs' alarming sharpness, he felt determination to make it through the ceremony, and he felt agonising torment from the frosty decoration. Struggling to listen to the staff member, he prayed that he would be called last, but alas, 4th it was. He slowly and painfully raised his arm to his shoulder, that wasn't too bad, but the staff member could not see it. Michael cursed and push his arm higher, exposing his well protected underarm to the air. He told himself that his agony was mostly imaginary. 'This is only a silly mind trick' he told himself, and he was right, but it did not relieve his pain.

Michael was still listening to Enyu. Laughter and awe could still be seen through his strained face, but he will probably avoid talking for now.

EDIT: Again, I this was a mistake and Michael would not have been cold in this room. Instead Michael would have talked to Enyu about vampires.

Last edited:
Circe
Interactions: Kellen
Circe saw a read haired boy plop down next to her and stare at her. Seeing all these people was so new to her, Circe never had many friends what with living on the streets so she figured she would introduce herself to the boy. "Hey dude, what's up? My name's Circe, What's yours?" she said to the boy

Circe
interractions: Kellen
Circe shook his had firmly but not too firm after all she was part demon and did not want to hurt the boy. "Um I'm actually a Hybrid, I'm half vampire half demon" Circe replied

Megan
The lady marked a few people off on her list then continued down the list. "Jade, and Quinn?" She then flipped the page up and narrowed her eyes as if reading something else. "Then our older students, Cassandra and Featherine." She looked up one again. Megan had gotten bored of this already and made a small fireball in the palm of her hand. She quietly watched it burn in the same form she had made it into before throwing it at Iris's feet. The fire itself was cold and turned blue, slowly disappearing. Megan looked at her and her eyes slightly widened. "OH uh- my bad!" She laughed nervously and sunk down into her seat. "Wow, that's a great first impression," She thought to herself sarcastically.
Tisharia
Tisharia hurriedly opened her drawer and grabbed the letter, folded it up, and walked out of her office and out of the school. She then made her way to campus as she stuffed the letter in her pocket. She went from dorm room to dorm room writing the names of each one's resident on a small navy blue stretch of plastic. Once she finished she made her way into the theater, heels tapping on the cold ground. She stood on the stage then walked to the edge and sat down.

Circe
Interractions: Kellen
"Well yeah, I have been living on the streets ever since I was little and that's when a man attacked me turning me half vampire while my demon half comes from my deadbeat father who abandoned me as soon as he could. I live on the streets and so at night I would find people to feed on and then make off with their belongings" Circe told him explaining her past and present to the boy.

Iris
Interractions: Spencypoo Spencypoo
Iris was just standing around enjoying her breakfast when a fireball landed at her feet, she shrieked spilling her tea but she thought fast and using her fairy powers she squirted the ground with water from her hand. She looked up and saw a girl apologizing "Oh no you're good just caught me off guard there" She assured the girl

Ele
Ele lazily turned to her side, looking at the clock on her side table. Noticing the time, she jumped to her feet. How could she forget? She was supposed to be going to Faray today! In a hurry, she shoved things into bags, undoubtedly forgetting something. On the front door, a note from her parents was taped wishing her luck and asking her to write home often. She slipped the note into a pocket of her bag and rushed out the door. Waiting for her was a blue path. She was a little caught off guard. She wasn't sure what to expect when it came to transportation from the school, but that wasn't it. It wasn't long before she was outside a stone building with "Faray High" engraved on the entrance. Entering the building, it felt she walked into a portal into some kind of ice kingdom. It was absolutely stunning, but Ele felt quite underdressed. Standing in an icy room with a sleeveless sundress wasn't the most comfortable experience, to say the least. However, she hardly noticed the cold as she was enamoured looking around at all the different decorations.

Interactions: Open

1607989114305.png
Name: Akuji
Interaction: Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu bhuss bhuss gingingin gingingin

Akuji followed the bright blue path with his tall muscly servant, James. His mother was worried for Akuji to be attacked or get lose all alone so she appointed James to guide him. Which was odd considering he was able to see the path while James couldn't.

"Remember to keep yourself safe," his mother said through the expensive phone, "And protect your stitches. Oh and if there are any bullies or evil things there, quickly come home now-"

"Honey," His father's voice peaked through the phone. "He'll be fine, its a school for all the freaks like him to be in and feel safe, they how to handle Akuji. Besides I don't know how bullying could effect someone who could barely feel anything."

"He's my child Harold. Don't I have the right to worry and care about him. He'll be all alone without me to take care of him."

"You to take care of him? Don't make me laugh, the ones who had been taking care of him were our servants. You have done nothing for him."

"I have done way more than you you bastard. I birthed him, I talked to him before he sleeps I craddled him in my arms when he was a baby. Meanwhile you were either drunk in the middle of nowhere or probably fucking another witch to screw us over with.

"what...okay listen here you bitch, stop acting all high an might when-"

The phone was taken away from Akuji by James.

"I was communicating with my parents." Akuji protested.

"Communicating?" James questioned as he called off the call. "Is that what you call it? Trust me little dude, I'm saving you from years of trauma and future therapy. I know."

James patted Akuji's head.

They reached what looked to be the gathering place of other students, a building with Faray High engraved within the entrance. From what he heard inside, it seems like introduction was already being done. He was late.

He was heading in when James stopped him. "Little dude, I care about you, you're like a bro to me. So I want to make sure you make a good first impression so you get all the cool kids to hang out with you. You know what I mean?"

"...yeah." No.

"Hell yeah, now here's what we're going to do. We'll wait until your name is called out then we go in and I'll do the rest. Got it?"

Akuji didn't protest. It was an odd thing to do but James was more experienced than him both socially and mentally so it was likely he knew what he was doing. As soon as Akuji's name was called, James dragged him in.

"Yeah Akuji's here, here to make you loser's life a partying heaven! This is Dan the Party Animal, he got no soul but that don't stop him from raving and getting chicks. You losers got no chance with him! Come on Dan, lets find you a seat.

Akuji was about to protest when James dragged him to the various kids.

First was a boy with snake like skin holding a guitar. "Nope, you know who plays guitar Dan, simpleton unable to pick up girls."

Before Akuji could ask what a third wheel was, he was dragged to a boy who looked to be very cold and a smaller boy with red eyes. Those red eyes were a strong contrast to his lifeless ones. "Ah this is more like. This guy looks like a badass rebel, and this little dude is just short enough to make you feel taller. Seat with them Dan, no one likes a social outcast. Well I should be going now, see ya little dude."

As James left, Akuji turned towards the two.

"My name isn't Dan," He said in his monotone voice. "Its actually Akuji, and I'm not a part animal I'm actually a human. A human with no soul that is.

He turned to the the boy with the guitar. "Sorry about Jame's simpleton comment, you're actually above average. I like that guitar, and I bet you get plenty of girls anyway."

Last edited:
Jade

I begin to chew the inside of my lip. i guess the nervousness was setting in. I look at my bare feet, they were getting a bit cold because of the climate change. Even though i was a human my shifting part of me kept my body at a slower freezing point then the other humans. This temp might be manageable for the humans used to this but it was kindof dry for me. i look around again and see someone in a sundress walk in. i slowly get out of the chair and walk over to them. "Hi um...whats your name." I rush. maybe talking to people wasn't a good idea.

mention: Moonstruckforest Moonstruckforest

Last edited:

Featherine & Cassandra

Interactions: (open)

Cassandra giggled after seeing Featherine storm off. It was so easy to ruffle her feathers. She followed in the same direction, levitating towards the seat next to her, looking towards Featherine. ”Did you have time to test your new theory on my shell?” She inquires full of curiosity.

Noticing Cassie’s game has been paused for the time being, she nods her head to answer. ”As I hypothesized, your soul was nearly severed from your body.” She sighs, disappointed. ”I’m good but not that good, I’ll have to study the subject a bit further and compare notes with some teachers before I even attempt to try it.” The seriousness in her voice is heavy, Cassie’s condition is a mystical enigma or it was until a few days ago. Physically her body is alright but still she’s unable to reconnect with it and wake up, thus being trapped as a ghost. However, Featherine found the challenge interesting for her healing magic and finally discovered the source of the issue. ”A severed soul is quite fixable, that’s not the problem. Since your soul wasn’t fully detached from your body, there’s a link between you and it but not enough for you to take it back” She loosens her arms, no longer crossing them. ”The link healed itself over time and permanently shrunk. That’s never happened before, I don't know if you’re lucky or just cursed.” A smirk shows itself on her face, a cursed witch was a new one. ”Either way, since there’s no record of it happening there’s no one that knows how to fix it. We are traveling through unknown territory. ” She actually sounds excited for a moment there, obviously a challenge of her skills gives her an adrenalin rush. ”In order to reattach you to your body it would be necessary to completely sever you from it.”

”Fucking great.” She shoots out, a little angry but at least hopeful that there’s now an answer. ”You can’t sever my soul without risking it to be lost forever, a Faraday Ward could- No, that wouldn’t be strong enough.” Insightful, she kept looking in her mind for a special spell or enchantment capable of temporarily trapping a soul. ”The issue is… I’m not even a ghost, I’m an astral projection.” She finally says, disappointed. ”Trapping an astral projection isn’t a popular art, there’s usually no such need. I’m guessing someone actually thought about it at some point but they realized how impractical it was.”

Once again Featherine nods. ”That was my assessment as well. The Faraday Ward might function… it would require ridiculous amounts of mana, which we don’t have, but theoretically it might work.” Then she shakes her head. ”We need a battery, something capable of storing the mana and fueling the ward…”

Ele
Ele’s eyes were still skipping around the room, taking everything in, when a brunette girl approached her. The girl was obviously nervous, so she tried to put her to ease with a friendly smile. After the girl’s rushed greeting, Ele responded with one of her own. “My name is Ele, it’s nice to meet you! What’s your name?” She could understand being nervous with all the new people around, but that’s what made it so exciting for the elf. She loved being in a new atmosphere, surrounded by new sights and people.

Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back