• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

winplaceshow

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
◉ I'm searching for some cravings to RP during the summer while I have time, and into the fall.
◉ Specifically, I'm looking for a romance and adventure based plots. I usually play men, but the gender of your character generally does not matter.
◉ Long-term plots are preferred.
◉ For fandoms, don't need to know every little pedantic detail. As long as you can collaboratively world- and character-build, push the plot forward, and help with the writing of background characters, we can strike out on our own.
◉ I am flexible about post length, but usually write at least three detailed paragraphs per post and expect the same from my partners.
◉ There are links to off-site character sheets and designs, but I would prefer to play here.
◉ I am 21+ and prefer players who are 21+.
◉ Let me know if you need to stop the game. That's fine.
◉ I'm a little chatty OOC, it helps me focus. But, we do not have to be best friends.
◉ PMs only, thanks!

★ = interest level
bold = characters I'm willing to play

Star Wars
Mandalorian x Mandalorian ★★★★
Mandalorian x Civilian Captive ★★
Mandalorian x Force User (does not have to be Jedi or Sith) ★★
Jedi Knight x Clone ★★★
Any x Pantoran Con-Woman ★★

Marvel
Moon Knight x civilian OC ★
Deadpool x civilian OC ★★